tuscl

Eavesdropping at the club - what juicy stuff have you overheard?

You're sitting alone at the bar, nursing your beer into the second hour. You've turned down every dancer that approaches you with a mumbled "maybe later." Dancers and the waitstaff start to ignore you and treat you like part of the furniture. Now, that when you can get some really good eavesdropping in and overhear cool things like:

Dancer (with noticeable belly bump) to PL: "It is so your baby!"

Haha, good times!

So what juicy conversations have you "accidentally" overheard at the club?

22 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    I don't know stevie-girl when I go to a strip club it's to get extras. Reading your reviews I see no mention of them, however. So clearly you are after something else. I had always guessed it was just to hear songs to quote lyrics from, or to catch up on celebrity gossip. But now we find out eavesdropping is also part of your MO? *SMH*
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I overheard two guys arguing about song lyrics, celebrity gossip, and an economic boom.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    • Dancer 1 to Dancer 2: "I'm sick of these guys I go out with. They're all the same. They're just after one thing--money for drugs."
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Two dancers trying to converse over the loud music.

Dancer 1: "Don't worry about it, Mercedes. You can just wash it out with shampoo. I get cum in my hair all the time."
    Dancer 2: "No, Tiffany. I said I got gum in my hair. GUM!"
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Dancer1: "The DJ fined me $50 for coming in late!"
    Dancer2: "I never pay fines. I give the DJ a blow job."
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    Dancer1: See that guy 2 seats down?
    Dancer2: Yea what of it?
    D1: I want to go to the lapdance area and fuck him hard
    D2: Really! Go for it.
    D1 to me: Want some lapdances?
    Me: Sure
    D2 to bartender: Ha Ha she fooled another PL
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    So far just the usual "I'm so drunk/high/hung over", along with typical boyfriend drama. One girl hadn't told her bf she was dancing and he had been tipped off and came in to confront her the previous day.

Lots of complaints about how slow it is and no one is making money.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Complaining that another dancer did OTC with one of her regulars.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    A little of topic but it just came to mind. Back when I was in high school one of my buddies' dad was a private detective and has a whole bunch of ease dropping devices. So he was having a big party at his house and he hooked up a microphone under the sink in the bathroom and recorded all of the conversations that went on in there. Later that night after we had taken all of the girls home, the guys all got together to hear what the women talk about when they go to the rest rooms together. Well it blew up on the guy who planted the mic. His date had some very unpleasant and embarrassing things to say about him. That kinda of ended the party.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ lol

I heard one last night yelling at me then bitching to another customer and a couple dancers anout me. I lmfao as she was a bitch. I told the bouncer what happened and he said that was the biggest mouthed bitch he ever saw working there
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    My pet donkey has diarhhea
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Dancer 1 to Dancer 2:

"I never thought nursing school would be SO hard."
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Mainly just dancers talking shit about customers. I wonder what they say behind my back lol.
  • dr_lee
    10 years ago
    No idea. Every sound in a SC to me is like that Charlie Brown teacher....WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP!
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Mostly, I hear them talking shit about the other dancers or various customers. Nothing too out of the ordinary.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Dancer: Is that a parabolic mic in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Well, when I was last in Club O in Harvey I overheard a dancer talk about luring a PL over to the hotel only to kill him as part of a ritual aimed at freeing Lucifer from his cage in Hell.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    zip,

I thought it was for a kidney.
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    Haha nobody is after PLs kidneys where I work,when it's slow I hear a girl whispering on phone arranging a 'sniff' to be dropped off to someone who ordered it at some bar...
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    You guys must visit quiet clubs if you can overhear anything.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    You need a super snooper toy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion