tuscl

A tip for you AMP goers

bang69
North Carolina
A good friend of mime goes to AMP's. He told me this tip. Tell the lady who answers the door that you have been there be for. But it has been a while. 1. that will put them at ease. 2. extras are pretty much a guarantee. If they know you have been there be for. Even if its your first time going to that AMP. Hope this helps!

19 comments

• ime
    10 years ago
    oh no please no, you started a thread on AMP's TUSCL will probably crash soon, due to someone typing a book on this subject.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    You can almost feel the bandwidth dwindling.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    SHIT!!! WE ARE DOOMED
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I'll ask founder to remove the thread.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    What we all really want to know is how to get the AMP girl to wash your car with you. I wonder if anyone on here has any experience with that?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    She has to wear something purple, too.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm still wondering if the typical amp experience doesn't involve two or three girls grabbing you to force you inside.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Bang69 i thank this is a very good thread and the advice is solid...i got to Amp and Mp alot...hell I've even tried to add them to tuscl to no avail...

You fuckers crack me up...yea i could write a novel on this subject..mabey i should as an article
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^YEA... put that knowledge to work
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think it is better to be straight with them at all times, than to say something fishy which will make them suspicious.

As far as getting what you want, I have always had great results just by making it happen. If you want HJ, show her where to put her hands. If you want FS, hold her by the hips and show her what you intend to do. If you want GFE, then start kissing her. Treat her like a civilian at all times.

I mean be nice, charm her, court her, but take responsibility yourself for making it go the way you want. Don't expect her to say or do anything which could constitute solicitation.

Especially with the loss of SF RedBook, I would like it if TUSCL added a special reviews section for MP's. I see from Google Street View that in that area known as East Saint Louis, there are also lots of MP's. I see also that some of the great places in El Paso are actually MP's. And in the San Francisco Bay Area, the SC's leave much to be desired, but the MP's are great.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^YEA... put that knowledge to work
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I say that you should always treat your girl as a civilian. Treat her like she is someone you've just met at a party, or like she is an office girl you've finally gotten a chance with.

Talk to her, but that is to charm her and court her, not to negotiate with her or to solicit her.

SJG
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    It would be helpful to have an AMP discussion board on TUSCL or some other web site that provides free membership to people who contribute reviews.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Electronicman #Agree
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Electronman, check out eroticmp.com. There are also some forums on adultsearch.com, although some don't see a lot of use. I'd also recommend TER, but you have to be a paid member to check out the massage girl reviews.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Never went to an AMP but I've always treated dancers as civi's even though I always have my 'hustle radar' on. The only exceptions are the girls who give me an A+ dance but are dumb as a pole. I don't talk to them much so they won't talk to me; it's just business and usually they're fine with that because that's what it is to them too.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Rockford Fosgate made some pretty good amps.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Just go to RubMaps. You can join as a free member, as I have done. But I am not actually sure if free membership actually gets you anything.

Anybody can read the old reviews. But you can use advanced search and keep increasing your mileage requirement in iterations. This advanced search looks to see if anyone has posted accounts of what you are asking for, such as a place where there are claims of FS, BBBJ, DFK, FIV.

Now of course these might not have happened in the same session, or even with the same girl, but it still gives you a very good idea which places you want to visit.

Also, my own observations are the RubMaps is a gross underestimate, as the guys who get along with the girls won't be writing reviews. I would not suggest writing reviews either, as they may contribute to getting places closed in some muni's.

Mostly if you get along with the girls and treat them right, and to me that means treating them like civilians, they will be whatever you want them to be for you.

SJG
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    Haha this thread is soooo DOOMED lol here it comes another SJG novel
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion