tuscl

Is this the Best Strip Club Name?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, November 20, 2014 3:27 AM
Double D Ranch is the name of a new strip club. Of course, “Double D Ranch stands for dinner and dancing.” [view link]

9 comments

• grand1511
    10 years ago
    Or maybe Dungeons and Dragons!
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    The usual hang-ups about strip clubs in a residential area. Over here such people are called NIMBY's (Not In My Back Yard). You guys use that term? As separate issues, the two blondes in the motor advert look pretty hot ! Where does the 'Royal' term originate from in Royal Palm Beach, any U.K. connections?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    London, I've seen the term "NIMBY" but it's not used often over here. I don't know if "Royal Palm Beach" has any UK connection. Florida was a Spanish colony, not British.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    OMG. "People are going to see it and they’re going to wonder what it is." We're doomed!!!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    There will be some big breasted bed thrashers working there.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I've always liked Shooters Alley in Atlanta because the had a shooting there a few years ago.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-Haha.
  • Tracerr
    10 years ago
    got a double d saloon out here in okc pretty nice SC
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    This owner is a bit of a douche with names. He also owns Monroes, a club maybe about 5 or 10 miles away. He claims he named it after the "family pet" but there's (or at least was) pictures of Marilyn all over the place and they gave the champagne rooms names like the DiMaggio Room or Astaire Room, or other similar names. I'll give it to him though, his joint is by far the classiest of those in the Palm Beach area. We do use the NIMBY term over on this side of the pond too, at least around these parts its pretty common. Those same jackasses complain about the Juvenile detention center & county lockup that's about a block or two up the street.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion