tuscl

Too good to be true

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I suppose it was too good to be true. Through a weird series of circumstances, I more or less fell into active OTC arrangements with three different girls in one of my local clubs and each knows about the other two. Where I have historically clubbed, this simply did not happen as the drama and ownership BS, much of which happens out of the sight and control of the customer, really did not allow for easily jumping back and forth between girls. As I've stated on here before, I tend to club in more conservative areas and clubs. However, much to my surprise and delight, until the other night, I was rotating among these three girls with relatively little friction.

And then, in my hotel room, the girl I took out that night told me that I needed to "cut the shit" with the other two dancers if I wanted to keep taking her out. Now the most obvious choice would be to just drop this one and see the other two, neither of whom seem to have the same qualms. The problem is that this one is, by far, the best in the sack. Her blow jobs are a near religious experience and she really knows how to use her pussy as well.

I knew it was too good to be true, lol. Now I have a decision to make.

41 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Hmmmm... I'm going to go out on a limb her and say to just call her bluff. Come on, RickyBoy, a "real man" shouldn't have much trouble with this one.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Some situation ya got there , rick. On the one hand you've got quality and on the other you've got quantity with a touch less quality. You can piss off one dancer or two dancers. Either way, you will increase the discomfort of going to the club when more than one of them is there.

Don't envy yo making this call, rick!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Always take whatever course of action gets you the best blowjob. Seems like a good rule of life to me.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Jes dont do anything that will make your dick fall off. Girls that have sex outsid marriage have diseases that make your dick fall off. Thats what my mommie told me and I believe her. If you dont your retarded. rickdugan's dick has prolly fall off already. He is a retard
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Rick, if it was me I would drop the other two and keep the one that is good in the sack. Just suppose you drop her for the other two and they turn out be terrible or change their mind or whatever, you then have none of them. Go with what you have and be satisfied. Don't be greedy !!
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Easy call. Tell her you've got money to go around but no money for any stripper or whore who acts jealous.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    You can always get more quantity but quality is scarce. I'd keep the talent and if I wanted other girls I'd make sure they don't know your fave.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    This may be one to get advice from your wife on.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Keep the one with the best BBBJ skills. You're at least getting your money's worth with skilled labor.

Those are the keepers.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    So, you just give in to her ultimatum and live happily ever after. It's kind of a bummer to have to drop the two lesser performers, but you can't give up the goddess, right? Wrong. That's the too good to be true part.

There's a reason they say no jealousy allowed in strip clubs. Appeasing it never ends well. Let her dictate what you can or can't do with other girls, and before long she'll find other issues to put your nuts in a vice over. Call her bluff. It's your only chance.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Show her how "the system" is ran by your charming ways. Once she understands that you can stack chics like cordwood, she will realize she's lucky to have u in her life, with or without other stripper sluts to deal with.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Ask yourself, "What would Bill Cosby do?" And go from there.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    "So young lady, you are willing to give up some of my money because you can't have *all* of it?"

Did she say *why* she was issuing the ultimatum?
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    @Dougster #Like
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    @Slax #Like
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    @Chandler #Like
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    @CrazyJoe #OmgLmfaoLike
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    @Meat #Like
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    @Slick #Like
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Ricky i thank u need to do some heavy wisking and driving on this choice
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Duke-You know he will, you know he will.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    One ultimatum's just going to lead to another and another and another.

She should've known you guys weren't going into this with any sort of "exclusivity." Is she expecting you to see only her from here on out while she can still she anyone she wants to?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I got warned once. Girl I had been doing VIP with brought her best GF over and told her, while grabbing my package, "This is mine. If I am not here, you and only you are to take care of it". The friend did her duty on a few occasions after that. You just have to know how to handle women. :)
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    The Bill Cosby comment was topical and hilarious.

This is my mental image of RBD:
    http://tinyurl.com/lwos6oj
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It’s a tricky situation – I’m by no means an expert in male/female or custy/whore relationships – but only one can wear the pants but also one needs to make some room or have some flexibility w.r.t. the other party’s POV – i.e. it’s all a balancing act I think and one may need to give a little to get a little.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Perhaps she may think the other 2 are the only “others” and she may be concerned about catching something from you via the other 2 sluts?
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I would rather have one Mercedes than two Ford Pintos.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    GMD posted: "Did she say *why* she was issuing the ultimatum?"
    ********************************************************************************************************************

No, but she seemed quite irked that i was rotating among them. I'm guessing that she didn't want to feel like an interchangeable commodity, but who knows? Some of these girls just cannot act dispassionately or completely rationally about this stuff, especially when OTC is involved. There could be any number of things going through her head and feelings of validation and self worth are no doubt somehow tied into this.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    For those of you who have weighed in one way or another, there are a lot of good points here on both sides. Truth be told, I am torn. I agree that it is rare to find a truly talented OTC gal, but I don't like the precedent that this would set with this girl and at this club for me. However, if I just ignore it and keep doing what I'm doing, I'm sure that the #1 talent is going to bail.
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    She might be amazing but if she's going be start being jealious now when originally she was ok with this set up what else will she do this with ?, you need to be a man and make sure she knows you are not her "pet" and making ultimatums after agreeing at first is her not holding up to the arangement made.

Ask her what made her change her mind and why she doesn't like the original agreement non the less before you make a decision as she might have a valid reason or need some reassurance.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Does this mean that she is willing to fuck you and only you and expects the same from you? Mutual monogamy is expected in many marriages and sometimes achieved but I bet it is as rare as hen's teeth for a person who makes her living as a stripper. It sounds like a prelude to marriage or such an obvious double standard, especially when you are paying her, that it is laughable. If this is what she wants and expects, I say run before she decides to use a weapon to impose and ratchet up her expectations for you.

Or does it mean that she doesn't want you fucking the other two dancers but is OK with you with you fucking women other than her (because she is probably fucking other guys). If so, then she might have a good rationale, possibly related to health and safety??

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: "I agree that it is rare to find a truly talented OTC gal, "

Pretty easy, IME. Then again, I don't run The System, but just ask.
  • busta_nut
    10 years ago
    Drop all three, and explain to the other two dancers that the greedy bitch was the reason. Then use the system at another club.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Ask yourself, "What would Bill Clinton do?"
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Well, at this very moment I am in the club in question. Number 1 talent and one of the other two dancers are working. I'll report back on how it goes.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Slick: Bill Clinton would do every girl in the club despite the risk. Since he's married to Hillary that makes him either really really brave or just STUPID. Either way, I'm not letting him near my daughters!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    As an update, the decision was more or less made for me. I thought that both of the other dancers were more ambivalent about my rotating approach, but I was wrong. One of the other dancer came over because we "needed to talk" and told me that she felt "shoved aside" because I had turned her down the last two times in favor of the other girls. I told her that I was just exploring my options and she pretended to be ok with it, but it was obvious that she was a bit irked.

WTF already. Well, if there is going to be drama regardless of which direction I turn, I might as well go with the girl who has the most talent. She did not fail to deliver last night either, so i think I made the wise choice. ;)
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    As long as what you choose makes you happy, if your paying then your happiness is most important. Hope this works out well for you.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @rickdugan: "No, but she seemed quite irked that i was rotating among them."

"If my *wife* can handle me fucking other women, I think you should be able to as well."

And yes, I have in fact used that line. :)

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    But you're right about one thing, if they're *all* gonna be drama queens about it, go with the one you want.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Hey! Fuck her in her pussy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion