tuscl

5 worse retards on tuscl

Who are the 5 worse retards on tuscl?
1. crazyjoe
2. steve229
3. zipman68
4. Dougster
5. mikeya02
And that retard asshole Juice gets honerable mention for being such a retard and gettin mikeya02 to kiss his ass. Who do you reterded asshole think is a retard? Your prolly wrong cuz your such retards and I am so smart.

31 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^lmfao...are you continuing the tradition of making lists around here?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    4th???? Shit! I gotta step up my game!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Wow, you sure know a lot for just joining. I wonder why known members create 12 yr old sounding troll accounts.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    #2? Seriously? How do I get to #1? What's the criteria? Who's on the selection committee? Will there be a playoff?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I won bitches
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Deal with it
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ looks like joe gets to wear the crown on this one.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    the irony is strong in this one.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    who are you really slaux? joe, dougster, juice, mikeya?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    slaux.pas seems to be a blend of various notorious posters on TUSCL. That way people will get to see their favorite TUSCL villain in him.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Maybe slaux.pas is jealous of Juice, and we should call him Sausage Head
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol..This thread is crazyjoe approved
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lists!!!
  • originaljuicebox69
    10 years ago
    Only honorable mention? Shit! Somebody paid off the judges.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy's The System was massively retarded!
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Aahhhh!! I can't do anything right. First I failed running "the System" and now I can't make the list. Surely not knowing how to ask for sex would qualify as making honorable mention. Rickyboy needs to arrange a TUSCL workshop and charge a good fee to show us how to run it.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ At his preferred dive bar of choice, of course. Seriously I would pay wads of Benjamins to see it again. I can't let it go.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Who is Slaux.pas?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    No that we know where we stand and all want to do better (score closer to the top of the list) when is the next vote? I get the feeling crazyjoe is not going to be given a cakewalk defending his title.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Dougster maybe you could be the number one retard on tuscl if you said more gross things. Doomed is retarded but not gross you retard. And lapdanceking82 you get honorable retard mention cuz your pants are all sticky from cum. Maybe you should be numbe 5 cuz cume in the pants is gross. But that would make mikeya02 not on the retard list an he kisses that retard Juices ass. So hes really I retard to. I dont no maybe you tie. But your reely a retard whatever.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Why dont you retards tell us who you think are retards? Your prolly wrong cuz I am so smrt and your a bunch of retards.
  • dsr83
    10 years ago
    Lmao wow
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    slow.putz has no reviews . Why exactly is he on this forum??
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    my algorithm suggests that @slaux.pas was yet another @mikey alias. notice how rapidly @mikey posted on this thread when it was originally posted

@mikey aka @slaux.pas aka aka aka please get help
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ chessmaster on Ignore
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I didn't make the cut... I would think an unabashed liberal like me would be #1 here. Maybe humanity isn't doomed after all?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    rockstar on Ignore for being a flaming liberal
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Look out for Kryptonite, desertscrub.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion