tuscl

OT: Sorry Kim K, Sir Mix-A-Lot says JLo still has the best butt

"the world’s foremost expert, Sir Mix-a-Lot...thinks Kim’s famous silhouette is admirable, but the crown still belongs to J. Lo. In fact, the rapper says it was Lopez’s moves as a Fly Girl on the 90s show In Living Color that first inspired him to write “Baby Got Back,”

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/2…

What does Papi think?

11 comments

• farmerart
    10 years ago
    From the pics that I have seen it is obvious that you could carve a much bigger rump roast from Kim K's ass than you could from the ass of J Lo.

Since Kim K has the face of a horse do you think a Kim K rump roast would be as tasty as a similar roast of real horse meat?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    It looks like you could easily dine off their asses. Each ass could hold a dinner plate, a roll plate, and a dessert plate.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Is this really off topic? After all, Kim K is kind of a whore and this is about her ass. Talkin' 'bout whore ass seems on topic for the forum.

Regardless, this reminds me of the South Park episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnMM0jpg6…
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a plan
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Have u guys seen the new nudes of kim k
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I thought Sarah Jessica Parker had the face of a horse -- or maybe a foot, at least according to Family Guy.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Still waiting for TUSCL's foremost expert to weigh in on this important topic
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    While we wait...
    To be perfectly fair, there's more to butt than merely big, and when dealing with comparable assets we have to realize JLo's admirable ass is a dancer's derriere. Not just large, but well toned and not just from a gym routine but from actual real-world vigorous movement. Those Boricua buttocks will remain nicely rounded for a while longer. Meanwhile Kim K has to be acknowledged for overall corporal curvacity and particularly those gorgeous gluteals but OTOH seems to me continuously at peril of slipping past the line into fatbutt territory. That Armenian arse is going to take some maintenance to hold up.

Given fully free choice I'd have one of them press her butt to the right side of my face, and the other to the left. But in the end I'd take JLo if forced to choose (oh, I know, the K sisters have the sluttier reputation, but being as it's equally implausible, I might as well have the one with talents other than just "I have a big ass and I fuck rappers").
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Kim K did a good job of making herself revelant again. She's older now, but man her ass looks good on that magazine cover! I would love to fuck the shit out of her! I would give the slight edge to Kim K because to my knowledge I haven't see any J Lo bare ass pics.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @ranukam - Have you seen J.Lo And Iggy Azalea’s "Booty” Video?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @Cheo - excellent analysis, thanks for filling in

Papi must still be out checking for fog machines or something
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion