tuscl

hotness

crazyjoe
Colorado
Have you ever been talking to a hot dancer you really want dances from and suddenly you have hot air trying to come out your ass? And your in pain?

A. Do you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom and take a chance on her moving on?

B. Do you go ahead and get dances and try to hold it and hope she doesnt bounce on your stomache too hard?

C. Do you let her walk in front of you to the dance area and try to let it out quietl and sneaky and hope she doesn't notice?

D. Do you just blow ass like you just don't care? After all she is just a stripper.

E. ?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    That's not a problem in most clubs. The music is so loud that you can fart at will. Now the smell might be a different issue. I usually just blame it on her. :)
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Your a gross retard crazyjoe. Stop posting this bullshit you retard. Your so retarded that you even sent me emails i cant open. What a retard.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    I think I'll go with c and hope nobody walks directly behind me.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @Slop.pussy...if you can't open an email, who is the retarded one?
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I'm starting to like slaux.pas's posts! Lol
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I agree with shadow 100%
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Just happened to me Monday night. I stopped at the restroom on the way to the dance area.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I excuse myself and head to the bathroom with the promise that I'll be right back. It'd just be my luck that it'd be a majorly wet, sloppy fart. I'd hate to hear -- and feel -- "squish, squish, squish" while she's grinding and bouncing on me.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Pretty girls don't fart
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I would say "D". Unless she's in the middle of giving me a rimjob. In which case it's still "D".
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    But mo-head dude...sketchy old perverts do fart. I suspect the average TUSCL'er primary biological activities are farting and priapism from boner pill overdose.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Great thread!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    What a dilemma.
  • Longball300
    10 years ago
    You wait for the annoying shot girl to stop by and let loose..........blaming her of course!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I recently had a dancer approach me and ask why I was sitting there all alone. I told her that I just farted and the smell hadn't cleared out yet. I wound up getting a couple of good dances from her. :)
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Longball, you could do that with bouncers that annoy the hell out of you, too.

SC, ever the gentleman ; P
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-Hahahahahaha.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion