tuscl

Super Discount Strip Clubs

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Since our brother GAC is going broke paying for strippers, I thought it might be helpful to identify all super discount clubs in the US for him. I would define a super discount club as one that has full two way contact dances for a regular price of $15 or less, half hour VIP for $250 or less, and a realistic possibility of extras.<br />
<br />
Clubs I know if that fit this criteria.<br />
<br />
Follies. With great $10 dances and cheap VIP with lots on the menu, Follies is the epitome of a super discount club.<br />
<br />
Hi Liter Phoenix. $15 full contact against the wall, $10 elsewhere. VIP is per song and can easily be done for less than $250. It's cramped for extras but happens all the time.<br />
<br />
Brads Indianapolis. Been a while but last time I was there full contact dances were $12, 10 to dancer and 2 to house. I remember thinking that other options were also reasonably priced so I bet the VIP comes in well under $250 <br />
<br />
Déjà Vu City of Industry. Every bit as cheap as Follies. With frequent specials it might even be a little cheaper at times. Extras also available.<br />
<br />
I can think of lots of other clubs with dances this cheap but they are not consistently full two way contact with all dancers. If lots of the dances may be air or one way, I don't think the super discount label cal apply. Full two way contact is important so at least an LDK is possible if the PL can't afford even a discounted VIP.<br />
<br />
I'm sure some black dives around the country fit this criteria but others will have to provide those details.

28 comments

• skibum609
    10 years ago
    Inner Room Cabaret - public $10 very full contact dances.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Brad's is actually at $20 now (well, it was back in August anyway). Their special now is $175 for a half hour in a Brass Room (normally $200). Their VIP (IIRC) is $100 for a half hour.

As far as I know, all lap dances in Indianapolis are $20. The VIP at the Club Rio (Indy) is $150/half hour. Wish I could remember what the rates for some of the others are.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    Have been to Brad's a few times and never understood why it is so highly rated by some. Prices are not particularly low and mileage is not particularly high. WTF?
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @JS69 my bank account thanks you :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    The Strip Joint (Pomona, CA), has similar pricing to the Deja Vu, city of Industry.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    1 Hour Ago • "Have been to Brad's a few times and never understood why it is so highly rated by some. Prices are not particularly low and mileage is not particularly high. WTF?"

----

Otto,I'm in total agreement. I still have some family back in Indy so I stop in from time to time. Always severely disappointed.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Don't understand the negative comments on Brads. I've only been twice but thought it was above average both times. Only problem I had were lots of regulars, but that's hardly a unique problem. Nothing spectacular, but I'd definitely go back. Sorry to hear that the prices have gone up though.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Several Indy clubs offer $10 full-contact dances all day Tuesday: Harem House, Babes [East], Pure Passion (the former Babes West), and Classy Chassy. They're also available Mon-Sat from 5 to 9 at Club Rio. If you have any bargaining skills or game whatsoever, extras can be had in the $100 VIP room at Brad's and the $150 VIP room at Club Rio.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Many black clubs in Miami; Atlanta; Maryland (PGC); Philly; NJ; often offer $5 and $10 high contact 2-way dances and cheap extras ($120 or less for FS with VIP room fees below $50 and often in the $25 to $35 range) – but one would need to be into black dancers that are often hood and not necessarily 8’s, 9’s, or 10’s.

• GACA
    10 years ago
    @Papi...umm ya I'll pass on that. I like closer to middle class action, not that I'm expecting that much from a stripper. Still I could fuck a complete hood rat for free, fuck that, I could get an AA hood rat to pay me, true story.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I've always enjoyed Brad's, even when it was quieter and more of a neighborhood bar, but that's just a personal preference, too.

MrDeuce, don't those clubs have their bigger drink specials on Tuesdays, too?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Bogart's in the Detroit suburb of Inkster has $10 dances on Tuesdays.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Some clubs in Montreal offer $10 dances - mostly ones a little out from the downtown core - I am drawing a blank on the names ATM
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    The only place I know with $10 dances is Sasnak in Topeka, KS. Of course, you may have to get them from a BBW type who may be missing one of the B's. I'm not sure about the availability of extras there (too much is out in the open, including the VIP room, which is $20 a song), but I feel safe in saying you can get OTC there.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Will there still be "discount" clubs after the economic boom?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    In my humble opinion, there are some types of businesses where "super discount" is a really bad things. For example, sushi restaurants...DO NOT eat super discount sushi!

Strip clubs...I worry that super discount strip clubs have lots of chicks I would never want to see nude.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Zipman, that can sometimes be true. I trend more upscale myself. Was just trying to help a brother out who doesn't make $350K yet.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Will there still be "discount" clubs after the economic boom?"

Honestly, Motor, I don't see how there could be :( The few strippers that haven't exited the industry by then (for nursing school, real estate sales or upscale cocktail waitressing) will be getting $50/$100 per dance for no contact air dances in clean, no extras clubs. Where would you find dancers willing to give $5/$10 UHM dances?
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    If I wanted to cut down on my strip club spending, I'd stick to clubs with higher priced lap dances. At clubs that have $10 dances, I always wind up spending a lot more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Man – it would be good if Costco opened strip clubs in their stores that way a PL could buy lappers in bulk.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Yes, PhantomGeek, AFAIK the Indy clubs with $10 Tuesdays also offer buckets of four beers for $12 on Tuesdays. So does Hip Hugger in Kokomo.

$10 dances in suburban Detroit:
    Mon - Henry VIII (Inkster)
    Tue - Bogart's (Inkster)
    Wed - Henry VIII South (Southgate)
    Thu - John's Hot Spot (Belleville)

*Some* dancers at Silver Criket in Dearborn Heights will agree to $10 dances on Tuesday. Increasingly they act as if such a deal has never existed.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I find it odd that out of all of the clubs mentioned in this thread only 1, Inner Room Cabaret, makes TUSCL top 10 value clubs. I don't understand. :)
  • rick33
    10 years ago
    Good list, I've found that you have to be a regular at Brads to be considered to be gamey..
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    My impression is that being gamey is not a pleasant thing.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    sc, all the top ten list are off, often way off. It's been discussed before and the consensus is kinda like the glossary -- maybe it's broken but it's not gonna get fixed.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    JohnSmith69 - Of course I knew that. :)
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    It would be faster to list the high priced clubs in LA than the cheap divey ones.
  • Joe from NJ
    10 years ago
    Cheetahs in Las Vegas until 7pm, dances on the main floor are 2 for $20, although most girls will do 1 for $10.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion