tuscl

Do all these Zombie movies and tv shows remind you of the other strip club custo

Many often sit there like zombies. Only a few tippers seem to have any life still in them.
Seem familiar?
I guess the main difference is that they aren't trying to eat you.
Although I did see a dancer that made me think vampire with her all dressed in black. Maybe she thought I was too. When I went to tip her she bit me.

10 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "The Drinking Dead" would make a better series.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Sometimes when I look around the club at the barely moving PL's, I think about that old joke " is this an audience or an oil painting? "
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Steve229 reminds me of a zombie. Mindlessly quoting song lyrics and The Economist and ZeroHedge headlines with no ability to think for himself. Completely mindless...
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    One big difference, zombies say "brains...brains...brains..."

Strip club customers say "boobs...boobs...boobs..."
  • motorhead
    10 years ago

Customers: TS-20, TS-21, TS-22....
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Zip is correct
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Anyone into watching the current season of American Horror Story? The setting is at a Freak Show in Jupiter FL back in 1952. One of the few remaining freak shows. Some of the characters in that remind me of strippers and customers and bouncers.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I freaking LOVE American Horror Story! Watched 3 previous seasons and this one is turning out to be a really bizarro one (awesome!). I don't see the similarities between our SC world and the show, but maybe that's because I don't wanna see it :D
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Zombies are the only people who like strippers for their brains.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    "Zombie Strippers" -- fun, over-the-top movie.

And sometimes mongers break into "...butt, butt, butt..."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion