Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Do all these Zombie movies and tv shows remind you of the other strip club custo

sharkhunter

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Many often sit there like zombies. Only a few tippers seem to have any life still in them. Seem familiar? I guess the main difference is that they aren't trying to eat you. Although I did see a dancer that made me think vampire with her all dressed in black. Maybe she thought I was too. When I went to tip her she bit me.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

"The Drinking Dead" would make a better series.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Sometimes when I look around the club at the barely moving PL's, I think about that old joke " is this an audience or an oil painting? "

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Steve229 reminds me of a zombie. Mindlessly quoting song lyrics and The Economist and ZeroHedge headlines with no ability to think for himself. Completely mindless...

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

One big difference, zombies say "brains...brains...brains..."

Strip club customers say "boobs...boobs...boobs..."

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Customers: TS-20, TS-21, TS-22....

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Zip is correct

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Anyone into watching the current season of American Horror Story? The setting is at a Freak Show in Jupiter FL back in 1952. One of the few remaining freak shows. Some of the characters in that remind me of strippers and customers and bouncers.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I freaking LOVE American Horror Story! Watched 3 previous seasons and this one is turning out to be a really bizarro one (awesome!). I don't see the similarities between our SC world and the show, but maybe that's because I don't wanna see it :D

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Zombies are the only people who like strippers for their brains.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

"Zombie Strippers" -- fun, over-the-top movie.

And sometimes mongers break into "...butt, butt, butt..."

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement