tuscl

Hey, Yoda...

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 1:45 PM
Have you been to the old fuzzy (whatever they're calling it now?), lately? Holy shit, It's hard to believe that it's in Ma. No rules, A couple of the chicks were doing "stevie's" on me at the stage, while the doorman was watching. She was very anxious to make me one of her regulars. Anything goes (right circumstances, obviously) in the VIP room. I talked to a very nice brazillian girl, name Celina. She's petite and a little bit older, but very nice. I only got two dances from her because the others got most of my money.

23 comments

• Gingersnap
    19 years ago
    Hi there NA!!! Nice to see you posting again! I pop in every blue moon or so. Now that I am a full time mommy, I don't really *need* to come here and debate with some the moron newbies. KWIM? Toplessdancer was posting here a few months back, but she started helping out with the tsunami relief thing, and haven't seen her since. I haven't seen J23 in like a year, or remember Realguy, and Dusty, whatever happened to them? IMO I think King*pud* scared Dusty off.... Oh well, nice to see you. You still owe me and DDD a stage dance!!! Happy Lapping All!
  • pinhead
    19 years ago
    Nicess: what I should have said is that I really don't give a shit one way or the other. (that's a little more accurate) I haven't been to the old all that much. Part of the reason is that somewhat of 'the thrill is gone', bust mostly because i recently had to put a new roof on the house and the barn, so needless to say, my little stash of 'fun money' has been a little hard to replenish. As Basil Fawlty would say "that particular avenue of pleasure has been closed.' I was in a few weeks ago, and I rather fancy an Asian gal who is quite nice and really easy going. Very easy to connect with. I'm sure I'll find a way to get in there more often. As for who yoda is , as long as he isn't Whitey Bulger or Osama Bind Laden, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    NA: I'm not a fat guy named Bob and I seldom if ever associate with other customers in the clubs I visit. I'm sure it's possible we visit a few of the same clubs. Where else do you go?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    She was only gone for a week, she works wed-sat. She should be back tommorrow night.
  • Mouse
    19 years ago
    Niceass, why were you not posting for a while? Just curious.
  • niceass
    19 years ago
    Yoda, also, do you know when Celina might be back?
  • niceass
    19 years ago
    Yoda, I have an idea that we've crossed paths, and I think I know who you are. ie a fat guy named Bob. Hey Mouse, nice to see you posting again. Hiope you've got over your emotions. Hi Pinhead, how's Zack's? better check it out before the summer crowd gridlocks the place. BTW, that "both ways" comment might be misunderstood esp. since the Massachusetts Supreme Judical court made us the laughing stock of the nation.
  • pinhead
    19 years ago
    Don't look at me, I feel strongly both ways.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Mouse, I prefer to think of it as a healthy difference of opinions...
  • Mouse
    19 years ago
    Couldn't help but notice the Ol' crowd back posting - wonder how long it will take before we start fighting?
  • pinhead
    19 years ago
    Hi folks, hope you are all well.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Nice ass: What does my first name have to do with anything? It's not Bob. I took Celina into the VIP and had quite a good time for myself. I would compare the contact to the Foxy Lady in Providence-which is considered low contact for RI. Not as much mutual contact allowed as Club Fantasies or Cheaters. It doesn't really matter, I go to other Mass clubs with less contact all the time. The right woman can show you a great time regardless of the contact levels.
  • niceass
    19 years ago
    Yoda, so what is your first name? are you a fat named Bob? Did you happen to make it into the VIP room to compare the mileage level?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    NA: I know the bouncer because he used to work at Marios in RI and post on the board there. We met through another internet guy. No, I don't use yoda in real life but a few dancers, bouncers, barmaids and customers know who I am just through conversation - they are on line and reading these boards also. Based on your description I stopped in at Marios last night on my way back from Connecticuit and Celina WAS the girl I knew from Centerfolds. She really likes Marios a lot better and her dances and attitude show it. Celina is like a lot of my favs-not a supermodel but a very sweet, sexy lady who knows what men like. I'll take that any day. My Portuguese is non-existant. If she didn't slap you I guess you are Ok! I told Celina that a kind SCJ by the name of Nice Ass helped me to find her again, She was very happy to see me and excited that guys where saying nice things about her on the interenet....thanks for the tip! BTW, she's on vacaton for the next week or so.
  • niceass
    19 years ago
    Yoda, Do you use the name "Yoda" in real life? I don't use my TUSCL moniker IRL. [In the outside world, I'm usually known as, "Omnipotent Asshole," but I think you gathered that already.] If you don't go to the club, how would know the bouncer? and would he know what I was saying if I said "yoda?" Celina is a blond, petite with natural C's, and a little bit older. She's pretty, not a beauty queen, but what I was impressed with her personality and posistive attitude toward customer. She likes to make guys happy. I started taking her top during the dance, And her response, "Oooooh please, I LIKE that." Things got considerably more advanced after that. When I went to leave the club at the end of the night she latched onto me like a baby with separation anxiety clinging to their mommy. I called her my, "special chica" and promised that I'd be back. I also told her that I knew a few guys who have a thing for brallians and would let them know. It's possible that she worked at centerfolds in Worc., during the conversation I learned she lives in Marlborough, and I asked her if she ever worked in worc. She said no, but I think that was just stripper-shit-talking. BTW, how is your Portuguese? What is the difference between "chica" and "chicabon?"
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    BTW NA, I'm pretty sure the Celina you are talking about used to work at Centerfolds in Worcester. Is she blond? If so, I may be going out of my way to make a trip out there...soon!
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Actually I'm on here too often. But now that the weather is finally getting nice ...
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Haven't seen J23 or Pinhead on here for a while...
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    NA: It doesn't really matter to me if the contact is the same (I know a bouncer there and your right) I live 40 minutes from RI, there are 3 clubs I like down there and I have a ton of favs. I'm over an hour from Marios and, though I know a few of the girls, it's too far out of my way. I'm glad you found a good club in your area. If you see Scott the bouncer tell him yoda says hi!
  • niceass
    19 years ago
    Yoda, as far as the contact comparison, don't be so sure. I have an anecdote that I don't think wise to post publicly on this board. But, getting to the other subject, what about J23 and pinhead?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Niceass: I haven't been there in a while but it is a cool place. Providence is closer for me.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    NA: I agree it's a great club for Mass. but honestly, have you been to Providence? There is no comparison if contact and hot women are what you are looking for. Nevertheless, When I am in the area, I do stop in. Superdude is around, Mouse squeeks in occasionaly. FONDL and I around quite a bit.
  • niceass
    19 years ago
    Yoda, you really might want to check it. I think you'll be very impressed and find it worth the drive. BTW, it looks like the board has turned over the whole crew, you and fondl seem to be the only ones remaining. Does J23, RealDancer, Superdude, Mouse, Wiseguy, Pinhead, Gingesnap, or DDDancer ever post anymore?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion