tuscl

Have we already discussed THIS hot teacher that fucked a student?

zipman68
the speed force!
Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:18 AM
Seems like there are so many it is hard to keep track. [view link] 17-year old dude she fucked was on the frickin' cheer squad. Only way I'd join the cheer squad is if A) the coach was a HAWT 20-something; and B) she was fucking me. Looks like the same was true for this kid. Good for him.

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    She's kind a cute especially if you go for the girls in glasses look. Young women today are so incredibly slutty, even the school teachers! The times they are a changin.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    My high school teachers were too old and ugly to fuck.
  • occurious
    10 years ago
    And clearly either she sends so many naked photos of herself to people she forgot she sent it to him or she is one of the dumbest teachers ever. You send a photo to the student you are having sex with then you complain to your boss when the kid starts circulating it around school? She shouldn't be prosecuted for the sex she should be prosecuted for being stupid.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    where does it say she complained about anything. The teacher was denying the allegations and the BOY sent the images to all his little friends. Damn, these kids are lucky as hell. WIsh I was this lucky in high school. Is 23 too late? Even though all my professors in college are old?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Ng
  • occurious
    10 years ago
    It says it just above the first set of pictures, easy to miss the paragraph: "The investigation began when Zehnder went to school officials and complained about a naked picture that was being swapped among students, KTRK reported. "
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Lol hot? I looked at her photos, first one I saw "eh she's kinda cute" then further photos and she's fucking hideous. I guess that's just a matter of opinion. Some people would think she's an 8 others would think she's a 5. It looks like she's from Cleveland with all the Indians and Browns gear worn in her photos. Two things to know, people don't like those teams unless they are from Ohio and most bitches from that state are beat! I mean everything sucks in that state, they worshipped LeBron and he even left! I like the last statement on the article: "According to her Facebook page, she is in a long-term relationship." Yeah she'll be in a long term relationship with the unemployment office.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion