tuscl

If You Knew Dancer Before She Had (-------------) Done To Her..........

minnow
Any place that interests me.
If you knew dancer before she had (fill in the blank) done to her, would that be a turnoff for subsequent dances. For the most part, I've been OK with dancers getting breast augmentation. Although I generally prefer natural, most cases were either good jobs, and/or not augmented too outlandishly different. However, I recently encountered a dancer who had a slight breast augmentation AND butt injections. The later turned me off to the point where I became reluctant to buy any dances from her. IMO, the later was a bit overdone.

The thing that turned me off was that prior to operation,she was in the top 3 of the most gorgeous dancers that I'd encountered in the last 5 years. I enjoyed buying dances from her precisely because of her natural beauty, sans any augmentation. I'll admit to a preference for a booty with "substance" (skinny girls with skinny booty doesn't do it for me), yet at the same time haven't caught on to the "phat booty" craze. I might have bought dances from subject dancer without knowing how she looked prior to butt injections, but not with knowing how she in prior natural state just spoiled it for me.
Your thoughts.......................

8 comments

• rogertex
    10 years ago
    One dancer had perfect boobs. I enjoyed her dances. Then, she got a boob job.

No doubt she looks perfecter - but in my opinion she went from a 9.2 to 9.3.
    Hardly a change man would care about.
    However - now she always has a line of patrons wanting her company.
    All I get is a tight hug and a promise she'll be back with me.
    Never comes back. Fortunately a strip club has plenty other dancers - I'm not complaining or heart broken.

Wouldn't be surprised if she does 100+ dances a shift.
    A $4K boob job and 3 weeks off - if done right - can pay off in less than a week.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    My last fave had fakes when I met her, but they were very nice. She took some time off and when she contacted me that she was back, I went to see her. Her new improved breasts were anything but. Terrible work in my book and they were the final nail in the coffin to remove her from my fave list. Sad that these girls don't know all guys, just think they do.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I dug my favorite before and after menopause.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    There aren't too many girls I knew both before and after they got a boob job. Of the two I remember offhand, I didn't change on the one, probably because it was well done, but the other lost her place on my list of favorites. Sometimes when they get boob jobs, they become as fake as their boobs.

One of my old faves probably enhanced her status with the nipple rings she got, but then again, I have something of a weakness for that. I only saw her twice with them, because she then said her nipples got infected.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    My search image upon entering the club is natural chicks (or as natural as possible given the club).

I avoid chicks with symbiotic silicone-based life forms. (Yes, I know the SF trope is "silicon-based", but it is funny this way)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Don't you guys know that all natural is so much healthier for you. All that silicone and other shit absorbs through your skin and mouth and gets in your bloodstream.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Two months ago one of my top favorites went MIA for a month and when she finally came back it was with implants that destroyed her appeal to me. She was a spinner and had small perky tits to match her body weight and went to jus another ho hum stripper with fakes. I dropped her right after that. She had no problem getting dances before the operation and 2 stripper "friends" of her's tried to talk her out of it but lost. It doesn't seem to have affected her popularity. She till gets lots od dances. Just not with me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    While living in Dallas; I knew an AA dancer that was in her early 30s but had one of the best bods in the club – she was about 5”3 with natural Bs; a small waist; and a big ole natural booty with wide hips and thick thighs (right up my alley).

She then got breast implants and it was a total turn-off to me to the point, like other posts, I had not much interest in her anymore (whereas b/f I would always get dances from her when I visited her club).

For w/e reason; even her great ass didn’t look as good anymore; her new bigger boobs kind of threw off her previous great figure IMO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion