Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This Porn Star Is Going On A ‘Sex-Tour’ Where You Can Win The Chance To Have Sex

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think I would pass on this opportunity.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'll pass too.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Someone will be in the area of the truck with a digital camera and photograph her dates with the understanding and threat that the pics will go viral same day. That will kill the tour.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Juice will show up and a "chaotic scene" will ensue.

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

Just based on looks alone, I'd do her. I like the enhanced blondes, and she probably has a British accent, which I find hot.

But seeing who else has been there, and hearing the numbers, makes me think she's probably going to be a little mechanical, Plus, yeah. A truck? It'd be nicer if she had an RV or bus or something such that she could shower after each ... um, turn. And there's a picture floating around of who all got the chance on a particular day. Quite the motley crew, and I'm not talking about the band. Just remember, you're following those guys.

Good idea. Execution's a little lacking.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Curbside gang bang trying to break the 500 record?

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Last I remember, Sabrina Johnson has the record at 2000.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

As long as it's a step-side pick-up truck, count me in.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

How about an El Camino, Slick?

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

If Juice showed, I wonder if he'd bring fish and chips instead of fried chicken. That would be coo-el.

Juice dude...go to the UK and penetrate this chick with yo' #sausage.fingers. Maybe do something perverted with fish and chips too. Give this chick some of your special tartar sauce!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Steve-I love El Camino's. Let's add them to the list.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Definitely pass. I'm a shy little guy.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

NFL game, Detroit Lions v. Atlanta Falcons in London, Sunday, October 27, 2014. Lots of customers.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

...Sunday, October 26, 2014...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Pass, A deep OUT!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement