tuscl

Rickyboy Duggan sighting at dive bar!

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Saturday, October 18, 2014 4:24 PM
Swear to god I saw the Rickyboy in prime fashion at my local dive bar yesterday working his system! In order to save the establishment from the stigmatism of his presence the place will remain nameless. I was sitting at the bar having my $6 pitcher of draft beer checking out all the bitches and hoes with little luck. I tipped $2 onstage to a dancer when all of a sudden a well dressed man in a 3 piece suit showed up. He was high fiving security and even slipped the dj a $20 before cozying up to order a drink. I saw his order of top shelf scotch and knew we were in for a show. All of us middle aged men in our t-shirts and gym shorts had our work cut out for us if we were going to get any action. The hottie I was talking to suddenly disappeared after a couple songs so I could then observe the workings of this sharp dressed man. Let me tell you I learned a lot this day on how to score big with the lady dancers. Rickyboy sat back real cool like at the bar, and he made direct eye contact with all the georgeous babes that walked by him. Once one stopped by to ask his name. He took her hand in his and introduced himself with a big smile while pulling her into his body ever so slightly so she knew he was interested. I saw how their eyes never unlocked and he was engaged in her conversation, treating her like a lady with upmost respect. I say this because as soon as she asked if he wanted a dance he respectfully declined, but slipped her a $5 bill and thanked her for her time. I hung around for another 30 minutes or so after that to see what else would materialize. Wow the chicks just kept piling on good ol' Rickyboy like cordwood. Each girl that came by him was captivated by his charm and extravagant suit. He truly was way better dressed than the rest of us. I felt like a tool in my flip flops, tshirt, and gym shorts trying to get some cheap ass in this 90 + degree heat in phoenix. I never knew what I was missing out on until I saw how a well dressed man got so much attention. I was miserable after Rickyboy showed up. Every girl that I tipped a $1 on stage wouldn't come back and talk to me. The hottie who left me earlier ended up walking over to Rickyboy, and he ordered her a drink. 10 minutes later after they finished having this drink, she pulled out her phone and they exchanged digits! Well she is no longer my ATF!! Needless to say after all my years of experience I've learned a new lesson. Look like you got money, pay direct attention to the lady, and tip well with a smile on your face, and most of all dress in a 3 piece suit even in 90 degree heat in a dive bar! The only thing that would question me in thinking this was the "real" Rickyboy Duggan was the fact that the man was an athletic well built black man, but he played his system well! Wish you all could have been there......

54 comments

• Josh43
    10 years ago
    Still sorta new at this, but if I read you correctly only a really pretentious douche would wear a suit to a dive bar.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    that's his point, its part of RBD's system
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I would bet you dollars to donuts that the real RickyBoy is either Italian or Greek. Looks like his The System is sweeping the nation, though!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I once saw a cat wearing a white, three-piece suit at the club. He thought he was all chingon and shit. That was until he saw me come strutting into the club, sporting a deep red, crushed velvet, three-piece suit with matching top hat. He saw me and just broke down in tears, right then and there. Oh, and by the way, he's still there. He's the bathroom troll. Hand to God.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Wearing a smoking jacket ala Fred Sanford would be awesome
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    3 piece suits, lol. I am no young un' but I think that I was a young child when 3-piece suits went out of fashion. ;)
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    The white three piece polyester suit will always be number one to run The System with.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    That's what we should take away from this story, the fact that 3 piece suits have gone out of fashion.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Looks like his The System is sweeping the nation, though! Cant breath from laughter and cant see cuz of tears !!!!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Crushed red velvet never goes out of style.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ True dat Slick. Superhero outfits never go out of style either. I like dressing up as Batman when I club. Most of the chicks know Bruce Wayne is a billionaire and really want to come back to stately Wayne Manor with me. I tell 'em that the Batmobile is just disguised as a Prius when they get to the parking lot.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Just ask Ron Burgundy
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    All I can say is I can't wait for the weather to cool off. That's when I'm dusting off my 3 piece suit and putting it on at the ol' dive club. Those chicks won't stand a chance thinking I hit the lottery, and they'll want a piece of me after what I learned from Ricky Boy.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    I know....seeing "the system" actually being played out will be one of the most memorable moments ever in my history of clubbing. Priceless!
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Good 'ol Rickyboy is having a hey day commenting on trivial posts validating his thoughts and exploits of strippers and how to conduct a man's lifestyle. Had to bump this thread as a reminder of how he truly is the wizard of TUSCL. His system is permanently etched in my retina after seeing him in action.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ v true!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Well I did it! Finally went to Ross' and bought me a $65 leisure suit. It wasn't quite completely white, however pretty close as there is a cream color to it. Put it on and off i went to the dive bar as the weather finally cooled off enough to fit in with some hot babes dancing around me. I gotta tell you this was the most fun I've had at a club since back in the day when I used to pull sluts to come home with me without spending a dime :-)!! I mean with all my new found confidence all I had to do was look at a chic and she would stop and say hi to me. Of course you must tip them $5, $10, or $20 for their time, so you impress upon them that u have money, and can give them a quick cash infusion. That was all I had to do, and once they saw how I played the part if a bigshot, then it was hook, line, and sinker for me bringing in the babes. I must admit I went home alone that evening. Not sure why, but somehow I couldn't find the courage to ask them to come to my hotel room with me. I froze every time I mustered up the right words to say. I was really waiting for one of them to come out and ask me herself to meet up afterwords and exchange digits, but alas it never happened! The moon must have been full out that night. Well I guess you can't win them all :-(.... Next time I wear my leisure suit at the dive bar I won't hang out at the tip rail much. I'm just gonna relax real cool like at the bar, and not act so desperate, you know....let them come to me and pick my prize! I also need some tips on how to ask for the business. Feels like a frog in my throat every time I almost tell a dancer that I don't handle my business ITC. Live and learn, right?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    There's a bit of a learning when getting started with The System, meat. Hang in there!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    I'm looking for my first success story with the system, however Rickyboy has 3 from one bar! Now he has to choose one as part of an ultimatum. Must be rough being Rickyboy having to choose after perfecting a system like his. I need a remedial course from him in person. Please teach me!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    "Finally went to Ross' and bought me a $65 leisure suit. " ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well played!! Hope you took the price tags off. This is a fine body of work. Hope it wins a Pulitzer.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Saw Rickyboy again today at the dive bar, and he was in casual sporting wear without his 3 piece suit on. The club had very little action going on with only a couple girls working and they were at the bar, however Ricky still made good use of his time, but it wasn't with the ladies. I saw him in a serious conversation with the bouncer and after about 5-10 minutes they finished their chat with a brotherly hug. The two shook hands with each other and the classic exchange of money slipped from Rickyboy's hand to the bouncer, and then he slipped out of the club. Obviously today wasn't the day for Rickyboy, but by the looks of things he was probably setting himself up for a future OTC meeting on his next visit. The system is a well rounded attack and persistence occurs no matter the environs at play.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy is not one to rest on his laurels either. Always innovating with The System. First he added greasing bouncers to his arsenal, now his latest innovation is stroking managers.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I went out and bought a white silk 3-piece. I look like Ricardo Montalban in it. Still, I haven't had any success at the club since I bought it .... Oh, BTW - Do I actually have to wear the suit at the club for it to work?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    You might have to leave Tattoo at home, too.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    True that. He's probably got a bigger dick than me. :(
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    When you do decide to put on the 3 piece suit and hit the club, make sure u know how to ask for the business. Slipping the bouncers a few $20s beforehand will assure your OTC lady she can leave early before her shift is over without delaying your encounter. One more piece of advice! Try not to arrange more than one OTC at the same club. U know how dancers talk, and if they catch wind that you're sleeping with another, she just might get pissed off and trash your hotel room where u do your OTC at.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I don't know, Meat. Do you think that a lady would d a worthwhile OTC? And for several 20s will the bouncer at least bring me a nonalcoholic drink?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    This is proof "the System" is alive and well. Many people are using it as it sweeps across the nation. Way to go Rickyboy! Thanks for all your contributions.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol! What a faggity system.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    . Fag ignores me now, but still wonders why he got to this point.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Lee Majors wore lots of leisure suits on the $6 Million Man. And he ended up marrying Farrah Fawcett. +1 for polyester leisure suits
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Did RickyBoy and his System bring white three-piece polyester suits back into fashion?
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    +1 for Rickyboy for he knows how to pay women for sex.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I'm beginning to think RickBoy may have been the biggest faggot in the history of TUSCL. Which is saying quite a bit.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Only a faggot would make an ignore list.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Such a glory hound
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    89 degrees on a Saturday and I saw a Rickyboy look a like again at the dive bar today. His system lives! Such faggitry..
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I'm no match in my gym shorts and sandals when Rickyboy comes to town. Had to take a back seat when he showed up the other day at my dive club, as all dancers flocked to him and watching his every move to see if they could catch his eye for a big OTC score. Something to learn from this guy.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Wtf is this??!! Who thinks of this shiznit! Is it real?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    It's beginning to get hot out! How many suit wearing guys like Rickyboy will venture out in their garb when it's 100 degrees! I saw one today and the high was 108!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Revival thread. It’s heating up and would love to see a suit wearing guy in a club when it’s 100 degrees out!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion