tuscl

Founder...petition to add LDK to glossary

zipman68
the speed force!
Thursday, October 16, 2014 4:21 AM
After discussion on another thread, several of us thought LDK should be added to the glossary. Term gets used a lot on the discussion board, it confuses newbs, and (most importantly) it is funny as hell. I propose the following definition: LDK: ejaculating in your pants from a lap dance alone, without any direct stimulation of the penis. The term refers to TUSCL poster lapdanceking82. My brothers, any edits to the suggested definition? Everybody, I get a "whut whut" for the LDK dude? That dude is the frickin' king!!! The lap dance KING!!!

30 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    "confuses newbs" Not difficult.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Founder does not seem to update the glossary very often. I suggest that members be allowed to add to the glossary. Founder could still review the entries before approving them.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I concur. It needs to be added. My proposed tweaks. LDK: ejaculating in your pants from a lap dance alone, without extras (ie without her taking your dick out). The term refers to TUSCL poster lapdanceking82 who raised this practice to an art form. Dark pants and/or tissues are recommended.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Alternative language: The term refers to TUSCL poster lapdanceking82 who is a tireless advocate of this practice.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    I agree zip
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I'll sign it!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    WEEE-YAWWW!!! We've got a petition going. I dig JohnSmith69's alternative phrasing. LDK is a "tireless advocate of the practice". Hilarious. Frickin' hilarious!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Founder, we don't want to take to the streets in protest and shut down commerce or anything like that, but damn it this needs to happen. The people have spoken!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I think that its stupid and not worthy.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Juice is in the glossary lol
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Juiced: When the Dancer is able to take all the money that you came in the Strip Joint with.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Its y i live n a van
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I tend to side with sclvr on this one. If we are to go by the not confusing "newbs" logic, well, many of them, judging by their posts, are confused by English, period.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I think that the term is juvenile and refuse to use it.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol flubber
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat “I think that the term is juvenile” zipman68 really has eaten an extra slice of retard pie.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If not being juvenile is going to be our standard of conduct, then a lot of things would need to change. Even for those who consider the practice of an LDK either beneath or beyond them, it is still a commonly understood term that should be in the glossary. I don't think anything should be removed from the glossary just because I don't participate in that activity.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    It's already in the urban dictionary online. [view link] However I like the number one definition. " Lenadoon dog killers, crazy cunts that kill dogs" LDK killed my dog llf
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think there should be a term for it in the glossary but not “LDK”. “LDK” only makes sense in the context of the current discussion board members and will not make sense after LDK and many of us are off the board.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I would suggest “CIP” – “Cum in Pants” (but others have stated that should stand for “Cum in Pussy”). Maybe we can use “CIT” – “Cum in Trousers” Etc.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I'm for keeping it LDK, it will be his legacy to this site long afterwards. That's kinda cool.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    LDK! LDK! LDK!
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I agree that its stupid to label it with a n acronym that 99% of the viewers here have no idea what it means. Papi has the right idea - if you are going to include it at least give it an acronym that would make sense to the everybody.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    I agree wth Papi and lopaw, the glossary should be useful for the reviews and the reviews should be useful for the person interested in information about the clubs, not in immortalizing discussion-section in-jokes. It's not about us it's, about the information.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    In your honor, don't be surprised if the plaque is a little ... sticky.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ +1 million to Anonymous Jim! A sticky plaque for #capn.stickypants
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Seriously though, all I can say to the naysayers is that this is about more than just communication. It is about capturing a moment. Capturing the moment in time when Cap'n Stickypants regularly posted abd EVERYBODY else that posted regularly knew what an LDK was. Yes it's juvenile. Yes it's silly. But damnit man...it frickin' funny. I especially like JohnSmith69's "tireless advocate" phrase. Let's make this happen! It would be coo-el for lapdanceking82 to be remembered along with General "Fightin' Joe" Hooker. (OK...the Hooker thing is apocryphal, but some folks still think about Hooker when they think of hookers). Adding this term will be EPIC!!! Cap'n Stickypants dude...maybe you should earn your sticky plaque and try to convince the unconvinced.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    LDK!LDK!LDK!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I found the appropriate video to describe an LDK. [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    and here is the female response to an LDK [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion