tuscl

I Think That Stripper Really Liked Me

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, October 13, 2014 5:01 AM

31 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    What do we get? A couple of dozens of those threads here per year?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Dougster: Note the source.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I think I know that girl. :)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "She's dancing to put herself through med school" Dang it! Kandi is just the kind of high quality stripper we're losing to the economic boom as they increasingly become full time students supported by their increasingly well off parents.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    From The Onion. 'Nuff said!!
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    This shit made me bust in tears....from insane laughter....
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    Its a classic ricky faggot boy whisky review
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    Boooooooooooooom !!!! Sippy still winning !
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    This sounds like soo many reviews I've read over the years from pathetic losers in their rookie seasons lol.....and yes that means im even larfing at myself as a pathetic loser in my rookie season........know donr get me wrong it can happen..trust me ive lived it.....but 9 out if 10 your just watching a pro do her thang...and damn is it intoxicating to be apart of.......takes a lot to pull a Vet such as myself...lol....da juice be larfing......th is article slayed me....quick not...the term PL aka is ok...pathitic losers is what some club hounds call themselves...not this guy...im pro...lol....if you can even believe that...lol....kang sippy will be bake
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Funny stuff. Acting a fool and posting that crap on the onion
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    10 to 1 every single one of us here has had a similar experience, but many won't admit it. I know i have during most every club visit. :)
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Well depends on what club you're at - most girls say it's med school or psychology degree but at big arts in Detroit it's finishing cosmetology school or their temp degree at Ross! Lol
  • Tracerr
    10 years ago
    thats how i feel every time sucks dick
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Tracerr, Don't you wish we could edit posts? :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Most of the dancers I meet are dancing their way through welding school.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Absolutely me in my rookie year....wait, I'm still in my rookie year. Douh!!!
  • Tracerr
    10 years ago
    @clubber not really i know i throw way more then i should especially when i know in the back of my head there just in it for the money but damn it feels good =D
  • Tracerr
    10 years ago
    derp realized what you meant
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    It would be more entertaining if I hadn't already read it two or three times over the last several years. I noticed a link to economic boom times on the page. [view link] It doesn't have to be that bad. Just get the GDP up to over 5% and lay off several government workers to cut spending. Boom times for real then, Start it by firing the guy in charge now. However such a plan would raise the price of extras. I'm ok with higher priced extras if the money in my 401k can still buy a whole lot.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Tracerr, "derp"?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lmao gotta love The Onion :)
  • Tracerr
    10 years ago
    @clubber sorry thats gamer slang from playing to much WoW inbetween work/sc
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Its a joke, right? You realize the Onion is all satire and shit right?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @J40-I know people who thought The Onion was real news.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "She's dancing to put herself through med school" I knew it was satire. If it had been real, she would been in 'nursing' school.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Some people are just clueless about pop culture, lol. Wonder if Dougster figured it out yet?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Didn't North Korea once threaten to go to war over an Onion article?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Motorhead. No -- the med school thing is totally real. Totes McGotes. With the economic boom we keep hearing about, most strippers will become nurses but the smartest strippers will become doctors. Let's be real, she's going to a D.O. school. But still... And the last I heard the Onion had dropped the satire bit. You should now believe *everything* in that paper. It has the highest journalistic standards.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Funny how everyone now is stumbling all over themselves with "oh yeah, everyone knows the Onion is satire!!!"
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ But jerikson dude, it ISN'T satire. They gave that shit up. This story is 100% heart attack serious. That stripper really liked the dude that wrote they story. They're going to get married and at the wedding the groom will be a gentleman and tell all the party guests to tuck money in the side of he G-string, not the front.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Trac, I have enough problem with good ol' English. All the other "language" going on today, a blur at best. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion