Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancer Named Felony

SlickSpic
SlickSpic432344

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Saw a recent RTRC and one of the dancers was named Felony. Would you fellas and fellettes get a dance(or more) from felony? Yay or Nay?

I say Hell Yay!

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

If you can't do the time don't do the crime

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Looks like crime does pay

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

" Would you fellas and fellettes get a dance(or more) from felony"

Yes, if she was single and had a nice demeanor.

Oops, I guess that would make her a Miss Demeanor.

(Get it, misdemeanor?)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^of course....I guess Miss Demeanor gets off easy

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

I have encountered at least one club with a dancer named, "Felony." It would be funny to have a dancer at the same club named, "Miss Demeanor." They could work as a pair, and offer customers a choice: "What level of crime would you like to commit?"

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I don't care if her stage name is "Herpes", and she is beautiful and Asian (I know, redundant) I'm in!

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

Strippers have names ?

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

They could also work with dancers named "Class A" and "Class E." Hmmm. Starting to think a whole cop-themed strip joint could be opened up. Maybe call it "5-0H!" or "The Slammer." Course, I don't think the actual police would appreciate it too much.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

There was a dancer at Trixie's her in Louisville for a while named Felony. She called her pussy Miss Demeanor. She did outcall, so I did in fact sample the goods. Not bad.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

PG,

Call it COP-A-Feel.

Profile picture for aroundtown
aroundtown
•

That's a fairly popular stripper name. I've heard it in several cities

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Y'all dudes are funny.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

If Felony danced to rap music, would that be a Felony rap?

Profile picture for Cheo_D
Cheo_D
•

Y'know, I'd want the lowdown on how she picked the name before I did anything not in plain view at the main floor.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

oh HELL yes!!

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

In the VIP will she give me the max?

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Wait until she changes her name to Murder 1

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I knew a felony once

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

I met a dancer with the name ISIS

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

She'd probably want to take me to the lap dance room for questioning.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Clubber, a couple of dancer names for Cop-A-Feel could be Frisky and Pat Down.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Phantom,

Could open an entire new area for stripper names. Taser, Cuffs, Bullet, Strip Search...

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^ watch out for Billy Club............well, Bullwinkle would like her

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

A dominatrix, Brutal (The Green Mile reference).

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement