tuscl

Helpful foods

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
My ATF used to tell me to eat smoked oysters to help with multiple shots on goal, but I've never had the guts to actually try them.

Truth or myth?

11 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Without googling, I heard that too. Something about the zinc.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Yeah you can probably just buy some zinc at GNC and just take one pill instead.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Stay away from those oily disgusting little things in a can. Stick with the fresh raw lovelies, freshly shucked and eaten with the oyster liquor and some horseradish. Royal Miyagis from British Columbia and Malpeques from Prince Edward Island are my favourites.

I have no idea if they add lead to your pencil; I just like the taste.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Amen, fa. Fresh raw oysters are definitely the best!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Balut is another aphrodisiac that I am not going to eat.
  • bkkruined
    10 years ago
    Bull Testicles!!!
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Interesting question. Probably myth, but I have been trying to see I can still do so within an hour. Brain says maybe body won't cooperate...at 24 yep, but not now.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Old wives tale.
  • judyjudy
    10 years ago
    Not sure about the multiple shots on goal, but please, please guys, eat your pineapples!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @judyjudy: I would really love to. But there's just waaaay too much sugar in it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Pine apple is said to make your shots sweeter. I don't know or care. Either she likes it or not. My ex stopped BBBJCIM less than a month after the day but expected DATY all the time.
    BJ's stopped within the first year,
    A rubber doll had more movement.
    Question:
    Why does divorce cost so much?
    Because you get what you pay for!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion