Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Your Favorite Breakfast Cereal?

steve229
steve229134673

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Lucky Charms or Cocoa Puffs?

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Neither of those. Frosted Mini-Wheats is what I buy the most. But the best tasting cereal is Cracklin' Oat Bran. But I rarely buy it. It's just too damn expensive. Even on my 350k salary, by the time I pay my $4000 rent and spend $2000 a week on my SB, I don't have a lot left for high priced cereals.

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

Yeah, Frosted Mini Wheats is second, and of course Honey Nut Cheerios rules...by far.

Lucky Charms and Cocoa Puffs are for 6 year olds

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"Even on my 350k salary, by the time I pay my $4000 rent and spend $2000 a week on my SB, I don't have a lot left for high priced cereals."

Don't worry, once the greatest economic boom in world history really kicks in, I'm sure you'll start making a decent salary.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Kellogg Frosted Flakes and Post Raisin Bran. About the only time I eat them, however, is when traveling.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Lucky Charms all the way dude!

I've got 5000 boxes of the shit in my sealed bunker, just in case the economic boom doesn't come. That bad boy is filled with guns, ammo, canned tomatoes, and Lucky Charms!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Anyone who thinks otherwise is an imbecile.

:)

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Who eats cereal for breakfast?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Some variety of Rice Chex about every other day as well as a gluten-free granola.

S
Supremeruler
•

trix, cookie crisp and froot loops are the best.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I ate Fruity Pebbles into my late teens – I loved that sugary stuff.

I don’t eat cereal much anymore; find it kinda boring –but when I do eat cereal now a days; I eat healthy “Go Lean” by Kashi cereal.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

It's funny you posted this. A few weeks back one of the radio sports talk shows posed the question - if could could customize and create your own variety 6-pack of those mini boxes, what would you choose. I was going to post it here, but never got around to it.

I would go with: Frosted Mini Wheats Cracklin' Oat Bran Apple Jacks Life Wheat Chex Cheerios

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Grits. :)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

When I was much younger, it was corn flakes with spoonfuls of sugar added. Sometimes grapes were added.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Cheerios, wheat chex and raisin bran. Adult cereals. My guess is Steve makes closer to $3,500 a year collecting cans and bottles.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"Grits"

What's a grit?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Remember Malt-O-Meal? I liked it

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

motor,

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Lol! I didn't realize "grits" were such a part of pop culture

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Smacks, Trix, Cocoa Puffs.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

What Mr. Tippton says is true about us Southern folks.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

If we're talking all breakfast food, and not just the cereal to which the thread title refers, then steak and eggs. Left over rare-ish ribeye fried up and paired with over medium eggs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement