tuscl

OT: Your Favorite Breakfast Cereal?

Lucky Charms or Cocoa Puffs?

22 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Neither of those. Frosted Mini-Wheats is what I buy the most. But the best tasting cereal is Cracklin' Oat Bran. But I rarely buy it. It's just too damn expensive. Even on my 350k salary, by the time I pay my $4000 rent and spend $2000 a week on my SB, I don't have a lot left for high priced cereals.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yeah, Frosted Mini Wheats is second, and of course Honey Nut Cheerios rules...by far.

Lucky Charms and Cocoa Puffs are for 6 year olds
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Even on my 350k salary, by the time I pay my $4000 rent and spend $2000 a week on my SB, I don't have a lot left for high priced cereals."

Don't worry, once the greatest economic boom in world history really kicks in, I'm sure you'll start making a decent salary.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Kellogg Frosted Flakes and Post Raisin Bran. About the only time I eat them, however, is when traveling.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Lucky Charms all the way dude!

I've got 5000 boxes of the shit in my sealed bunker, just in case the economic boom doesn't come. That bad boy is filled with guns, ammo, canned tomatoes, and Lucky Charms!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Anyone who thinks otherwise is an imbecile.

:)
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Who eats cereal for breakfast?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Some variety of Rice Chex about every other day as well as a gluten-free granola.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    trix, cookie crisp and froot loops are the best.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I ate Fruity Pebbles into my late teens – I loved that sugary stuff.

I don’t eat cereal much anymore; find it kinda boring –but when I do eat cereal now a days; I eat healthy “Go Lean” by Kashi cereal.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    It's funny you posted this. A few weeks back one of the radio sports talk shows posed the question - if could could customize and create your own variety 6-pack of those mini boxes, what would you choose. I was going to post it here, but never got around to it.

I would go with:
    Frosted Mini Wheats
    Cracklin' Oat Bran
    Apple Jacks
    Life
    Wheat Chex
    Cheerios
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Grits. :)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    When I was much younger, it was corn flakes with spoonfuls of sugar added. Sometimes grapes were added.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Cheerios, wheat chex and raisin bran. Adult cereals. My guess is Steve makes closer to $3,500 a year collecting cans and bottles.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Grits"

What's a grit?

http://youtu.be/pWC0sKCS5oA
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Remember Malt-O-Meal? I liked it
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Lol! I didn't realize "grits" were such a part of pop culture
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Smacks, Trix, Cocoa Puffs.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

What Mr. Tippton says is true about us Southern folks.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    If we're talking all breakfast food, and not just the cereal to which the thread title refers, then steak and eggs. Left over rare-ish ribeye fried up and paired with over medium eggs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion