tuscl

Whats your opinions on this stripper scenario

Djscudmaster
New York
Would a female(s) stripper/dancer(s) purposely give bad or sucky ass lapdances or reject many things We all guys like to Very or Extremely Attractive Patrons whilst giving the average joe the unattractive ugly patron the way older not so attractive patron or the slightly above average patron Very good Lap Dances or thinks to Rave about or to cheer for? I know its to each its own but.....
Many reasons being to give the average joe a run for their money. Make them come back. Maybe its their preference or to have them spend all their hard earned money on her/them etc.....

I just thought this up remembering something that happened to Me many years ago(If need be I can discuss it) and because I just had a lapdance not too long ago that sucked by An Extremely Attractive Dancer got Me thinking in why it ended up sucking....(I know a few reasons but that's for that particular ;lap dance)

14 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Dude, learn how to use punctuation. Too fucking difficult to understand what the fuck you're saying
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    what???
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    If I'm reading this right, you're asking why a dancer might give an average guy a far better (maybe even higher mileage) performance than a guy who looks like Brad Pitt or George Clooney?

It could be any number of reasons, from he's a regular and a big spender to she knows and likes him to she lost a bet. Until she tells you why, your guess is as good as any of ours.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    A friend of mine who attended university in the UK told me that a lecturer said something like "I like all of the words you use, the only problem is their order" in response to an essay.

I could say the same about DJscud-dude. However, to be fair, he does have punctuation. I noted the use of ellipses, a question mark, two periods, and even a semicolon. DJscud-dude is clearly a believer in the "never use a colon when a semicolon will do...oh, fuck it, I'll just use punctuation randomly" school of writing.

But all the words are there DJscud-dude. Just reorganize them.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    commas my dude. it doesnt take that long.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    This guys is back again, great.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Remind me of Juice.
  • carolynne
    10 years ago
    The quality of LD I give depends only on whether I like the guy or if he's an A-hole. Also how horny I am... ????
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The number one reason I've heard dancers give for performing shitty lapdances is the customer's inability to form coherent sentences. Drives them crazy.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Would that be coherent sentences before or after she takes her clothes off right in front of you?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Shoot, a lot of guys like dancers that suck!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Ya know, OP, you should really lay off the crack cocaine before posting.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I agree with Carolynne. If a dancer doesn't like you you are not going to get as good of a dance as someone she likes. If you like a particular dancer show her some respect. Treat her nice and she will usually treat you nice. And if not move on. I have found time and time again you normally get what you pay for in life. When I treat a dancer with respect and show her some affection, speak kind things to her, tell her how sweet she is, how hot she is, how beautiful she is, give her a back rub or a foot rub, I have these girls taking care of me the rest of the night. They love it and they will respond positively to you. But if you treat them like you own them and do not show them respect don't expect anything good to happen for you. Believe me it works for me.
  • Bavarian
    10 years ago
    I thought I was reading SJG on crack
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion