tuscl

Fellow TUSCLers...I need help!!!

So Chlesea Charm is going to be dancing in Sacramento next weekend. And not that I care that much about seeing features...I just have this urge to see that womans humungous ta-ta's.

The problem...girlfriends moves in with me in T-Minus 2 days. Should I try and go behind her back without telling her and risk getting caught? I don't even know if its possible to do this? Suggestions?

OR

I can be upfront and honest and see if she wants to go...which is definitely going to be a hit or miss question with her as she has never been to a strip club.

Just when I was trying to get out of going to the club, this dilemma pops up...ahhhhh!!! Fuckin ta'ta's!!!

12 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I saw Chelsea in Atlanta a couple of years ago. It is nothing but a freak show. Ask your GF if she is into seeing that kind of stuff.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Take a good look at the photo of her. As Shadow mentioned, she's definitely a freak. She's 38 years old now. I don't know if the pic is recent. There's a "before implants" photo also. She didn't need implants that I can tell:

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Chelsea_C…

I've seen overdeveloped feature dancers before, and after seeing a few, I never bothered to go again.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    45 years ago I brought my flat chested girl friend to a club to see Chesty Morgan and her nifty 50's. At one point she tucked them under her arms, turned her back and we could still see her nipples. I think that was the last date I had with this girl.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Definitely drop the idea. You'll likely loose the girl over a waste of time.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Is seeing this freak worth the risk of creating permanent damage to your relationship?
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Go out to a dairy farm if you are entranced by udders such as those.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't risk stubbing my toe to see fucking Chelsea Charms....fucking gross
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    +1 Art and +1 jerikson

I pretty much a "whatever floats your boat" kind of dude. But a woman who inflates her tits to that point is just disturbing.

If I were your girlfriend I might be OK with you going to the club to see normal chicks get naked...but I'd be disturbed if wanted to see an alien from the planet Tittytooine.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    ...if you wanted to see an alien...
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Hmmm

I'd say most girls would not enjoy a trip to the strip club. Would it be possible to go with a friend and put the blame on your friend? Like "my friend john wants to go see this and he's embarrassed to go alone so he asked me to tag along." And you can use the excuse of just wanting to go because of the "freak show" versus the real reasons you want to go.

I never tell my SO that I go to clubs and if I go with my friends we always plan an alibi in case something would come up.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Why piss off your new roommate over a freak? Especially if she's fucking you.

Piss her off by doing something *worth* it; don't waste your time with this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion