tuscl

Two dancers in VIP

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 7:51 PM
Anyone ever take two dancers back into VIP at the same time? What's it like? I had the opportunity to the other night. I had gotten LD's from each girl on a prior visit. This time they were both on stage putting on quite a nice show together. anyway they asked if I wanted to bring them both back to VIP. I had a tough time deciding and I almost did take both but I ended up going with only one of them. At the time I figured I would go VIP with one girl on this visit and then go VIP with the other one on my next visit. I regret it know, one was great, having two would have been amazing. So do you guys think I'm better off going VIP one at a time or VIP both at once?

22 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Every one should take two at once just to experience it. Most guys will say that it is a waste of money. That is doubles the cost but does not double the pleasure. That depends entirely on the 3 people involved. I did it on my 70th birthday. It was pre arranged a month in advance with two girls that were best friends ITC & OTC. And the club cooperated by giving me the room free. It's nice having your tongue down the throat of one while your dick is down the throat of the other and then switch. I'm not into 2 girl shows. I wanted to be the center of attention. They understood that and only did a tiny bit of lizzie stuff just to give me a taste. It was definitely worth the $200 to me.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    That's one of the reasons I didnt go for both of them. I'm sure it would have been great but I knew if I went with only one of the. I would be the center of attention. It was a hard decision on who to pick though. They both have very similar bodies and both were attractive.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I've done it, but as Shadow says it will cost you twice as much.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I've done it several times and if the chemistry is right it can be well worth the extra $$$.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    It really depends a great deal on the dancers. A couple of times, it was an incredible waste of time and money. A couple of times, it was a great experience. But most of the time, I found that either one of the ladies by herself would have been great; together, not so much. Sometimes, they'd get into such a chat fest that I'd get forgotten; they'd get more into each other than me, again basically forgetting me; or their styles would clash so much that they'd compete more than entertain. If you can spend some time with them out on the floor, just buy them a couple drinks and chat with them a bit first -- and maybe get some one-on-one lap dances, too -- do it. You might be able to get a better sense of the potential then.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I went down this road once. It was not a particularly pleasant journey. Never again for me.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    Part of the reason I only went with one girl is I figured I actually had a better chance at getting extras. On the previous visit I had gotten LD's from both girls separately. Girl #1 didn't beat around the bush and said what we would do in VIP. Girl #2 asked if I wanted to go VIP but didn't say what we would do in there. I didn't take either one to VIO that night. So when I came back the other night, they asked if I wanted to take both into the VIP. I figured if I went with both of them I was less likely to get the extra I was looking for so I ended up just going with girl #1. looking back at it I probably should have gone with both. They were into each other, they are friends OTC (maybe more) and girl #1 introduced girl #2 to stripping. I'm sure it would have been a great show and it had potential to be a great experience but ultimately I still had a great time with just one of them.
  • joewebber
    10 years ago
    a lot of the time your extras likelihood will go down. even if the girls are good friends, they don't want the other one to think that they do extras. the VIP can end up being a gigantic cock block.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    I have done this a couple of times. I usually ask during the day shift when things are slow. I make sure that the girl I start with chooses the other girl as they are friends or felling sorry for them. I usually drop $200 on extras and the two girl thing has only cost me about $50 more. I always say I will split the money according to what happens. $100 to the extra girl and $150 -$200 to the girl that does the extra. One time they lezzed for awhile and then got busy on me and the other time it was all at my command. The one thing to make sure of is that the VIP room is big enough for this sort of thing. It can be a phone booth experience.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I will try it once as shadowcat recommends just for the experience. However, it needs to be the right combination of girls and I've never found a set that I was fully comfortable with yet. Sounds like a lot more fun OTC rather than ITC but I guess I will find out someday.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    To expand on what I said, the dancers need to be compatible. Not just good friends but fucking friends. In my case Dancer #1 introduced me to #2. She place her hand on my dick and said "This is mine. If I am not here, you and only you are to take care of it". So I had the opportunity to sample #2 a couple of times before the 3 some.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Or you could try a 3 some with teachers. [view link]
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've done two girls in VIP twice - I'm usually not too big into girl on girl action, but the first time I did it was marvelous. These gals loved each others' pussies and then they both sampled my dick. The second time was anti-climatic and they both cut their normal fees primarily so they wouldn't have to go on stage. They were both high and the promised "extras" never materialized. I've done several threesomes OTC and that's been great fun.
  • TimboAtl
    10 years ago
    I've done it several times. One of three things happen: -Both of the girls take care or you at the same time. Best experience was when girl A taught girl B to deep throat using me as a prop. Great experience. -The girls treat it like a tag team experience. One does you while the other texts on her phone or some other shit. Then they switch. Not so good but you only pay one room fee. -The girls spend the whole time in a lesbian love fest and forget about you. Not so good either. Did have one experience where girl A was teaching girl B to do extras. Girl B not into it too much.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    If you have ever done an actual 3 some with two bisexual women you will find this to be the single greatest waste of money you have ever experienced.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If you don’t mind making the $$$ investment then might as well scratch if off the bucketlist. I’m like shadow – if I’m paying $$$ for VIP it is for me to be pleasured and not the girls to pleasure themselves – some are into seeing girls getting it on w/ each other and just standing back and watching; but that is not my thing – I would prefer to do it w/ 2 nymphos that will enthusiastically compete for the resources available (i.e. my dick). It may be a good idea to at least get LDs from each dancer separately – if their LDs are not all that; then a good chance the VIP will not be all that. VIP can sometimes be a crapshoot; throwing an additional dancer into the equation can increase the chances of one of them being a dud – and some dancers may specifically work the tagteam-angle/2-girl-fantasy and may deliver just on the fantasy and not the real deal – having said all this; still wroth a try if you are curious; just try to pick 2 dancers that are into high mileage and make sure the accommodations are appropriate (i.e. large enough VIP room with a large enough sofa0.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I did it fairly recently, though only regular couch dances. I agree with the general consensus here that it is a fun, one time thing. I had had separate dances from both of the dancers previously. What was interesting to me was the difference in the relative tightness of the girls' pussies, one much tighter than the other, which I didn't notice with separate dances.
  • Missionary
    10 years ago
    Perfect scenario: you eating one girl's pussy in 69, while both girls are sucking your dick.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Most of the time I thought getting lap dances from two dancers at the same time was a big waste of money. I can just imagine how I would feel if I was paying a whole lot more. No thanks. If both were going to give you bj's, would having them both suck on you taking turns be worth a whole lot more than getting off from one girl? I guess if you have money to burn like LMN, go for it if the girls are right.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If you enjoy watching one girl with another and you get mostly left out, you might have fun too. It depends on the dancers and what you enjoy.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    I agree with all who have said that to be really worth it you need to have two girls who can be A REAL TEAM, and especially who keep in mind that the point is to please YOU, because otherwise you risk paying twice the amount while more often than not letting them get away with each doing only half the work. It can be fun, BUT, it's quite expensive so you have to go into it as a special-ocassion thing. Some years ago I was fortunate enough to have one very, very hot 2-girl session where you could tell this was a true 2-woman team, they made sure ALL people involved had his or her hand or mouth on something pleasing to have it on at all times. My wallet was in pain at hour's end but I was happy to pay it out for it having been a rare experience.
  • JackKash
    10 years ago
    I've done it a few times and mostly swear it off as a waste of $$$. First couple of times, only remember lot's of tits in my face to the point I thought I'd suffocate, not pleasant. The last time and for allot more than I'd like to admit, I did an hour with two in Seattle. To avoid suffocation, each took a turn at dancing while the other sat close with me. A good time was had by all but it's not the typical experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion