tuscl

For those that frequently LDK

For those of you that enjoy a good LDK, is there a particular move or position a stripper does that is almost guaranteed to make you LDK?

For me, nothing turns me on more than having a hot dancer with C - DD size tits (not saggy) grinding on me with her back facing me while I reach around squeezing her tits. I find it incredibly sexy when the dancer looks to the side and kind of looks back at me while she is grinding and I’m squeezing her tits.

Another part of it is mental. As she is grinding on me while looking back at me, it turns me on just thinking about how amazing it is that a woman that I met as few as 15 minutes ago is letting me squeeze her tits and trying to make me cum.

I also like to give each dancer a heads up that I’m about to cum as a courtesy in case they aren’t ok with it. I find that the majority of the time they continue what they are doing or somehow even make it better and act like they really do want me to cum. That’s another big turn on.

37 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Is LDKing effectively just masturbation?

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Absolutely - I almost always LDK when my dick is in inside her vagina - IDK what it is about that move
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Does a front room makeout session help too, so that likely when she really just loses all rationality and wants you to cum, she'll have her arms wrapped around your neck and be ramming her tongue into your mouth?

SJG
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    i stick my dick out and get a proper assjob. Hard to find girls who are ok with that these days. They either perfer a handy or you leave it in the pants. There is no more honor in the game anymore. I love leaving the room and having the girl try to stare at her ass to see if she needs to clean up.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Does sound intriguing.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO NJBalla is a savage LDKer.

Cowgirl position with her tits rubbing on my bare chest and my hands on her ass as I control the pace and grind the underside of my hard cock on her pussy will get me to LDK the best. LOL unlike NJBalla I wear pants and underwear that contain my jizz.
  • LDK= fucking gross wtf how are u not embarrassed to talk about this
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO get off your high horse. It's just sexual satisfaction. I got no reason to be embarrassed. It's kind of a fun a thing with some guys going to strip clubs. No wonder you are a dumbass twentysomething virgin. How are you not embarrassed exposing your sexual thoughts to a bunch of lecherous men that go to strip clubs, dumbass attention whore?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL Nicokeyes if only your peers and friends and family knew that you post naked pictures of yourself to a bunch of men that pay strippers to get off just to whore for their attention. How are you not embarrassed?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    The original post is like my soul exited my body and made a TUSCL account named footballguy and posted this.

Basically, the VERY thing you described is also my favorite way to LDK. The best, period.

And Nicole I'll admit this isn't something I'd usually talk about in person with friends or ..... shit, anyone. That WOULD be embarrassing.
    However, we're on an anonymous forum, which is the perfect place to air out fetishes like this. It's actually refreshing to know that I'm not the only one who does this type of shit.

This anonymous forum is also why you're not embarrassed to post half naked photos of yourself as your profile pic here. I bet you'd be pretty embarrassed to use your TUSCL profile picture as your Facebook profile picture. Just sayin.....
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i love it!
  • footballguy
    5 years ago
    @Nicole, this is an anonymous online forum. I’ve been inactive on the forum for a couple years but last time I was on here there were frequent discussions about LDKing

As far as the act itself, I can certainly see how some strippers would be disgusted by it. But it’s fairly easy to tell when a stripper is trying/wants you to LDK. If they constantly change positions, or adjust when they sense you are starting to really enjoy the grind, it’s obvious they don’t want me to LDK so I don’t force the issue.

But I’ve encountered far more strippers that obviously want me to LDK. Why else would they keep grinding in the same motion when I see how good it feels and that it’s gonna make me cum?

When I do LDK, I leave the club right after that, so it’s not like I’m getting lap dances after that with wet pants.

Only time I’ve done anything close to that was one time I got a HJ from one of my favorites. This had happened within half an hour of me getting to the club. I wasn’t ready to leave yet so I planned on just sitting near the stage to have another beer and then leave. But then another of my favorites approached me and I decided to get some dances from her as the HJ didn’t really make a mess on my clothes. The second dancer ended up making me LDK. So in the span of 30 minutes, one dancer finished me off with a HJ and then a second dancer got me to LDK.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @footballguy Second LDKs are shamelessly good. I don't do it often but sometimes you just have to spoil yourself.

Also I totally get your favorite way. Although it's not mine, my ATF DS has huge and firm all natural tits and so grabbing them from behind and her looking back at me just like you described is highly arousing and I've LDKed like that many times.

A similar good way in that position is when she leans more forward away from me and sticks her ass up so I can clearly see her pussy rubbing right on my hard cock and she can twerk as she rubs it. I'll put my hands on her ass and spread it open for full view as she's twerking and grinding. If positioned just right her pussy lips rub right over my dickhead and there is a bit of almost penetration going on. My backup CF to my ATF DS is a master at this.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    My favorite position depends on the dancer but one frequent favorite would be cowgirl position but then have her put one arm behind her back and reach down to massage the head of my dick while she is grinding. That combo of grinding plus otp hj is good and works facing me or facing away.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole, thanks for posting. LDK was a term invented by someone on this forum. And many clubs and many of our members really go for that.

For myself, it is kind of a stupid move, bad way to interact with the girl. Strip clubs had not used to be that way, lap dancing had not been that way.

As I can see, most dancers don't really like doing that. And girls seem to respond positively when the see that you are saving your load for them.

I see it as one of the marks of a Pathetic Looser.

Long time ago, a dancer told me of strip clubs, "Don't use them for sexual gratification, that's perverted."

I believe that this is the sort of thing she meant.

If one can't do any better than LDKing in a mileage club, from my perspective and experience, substituting DATYing the girl is always good and it always goes over well and leaves the girl notably softened up and primed for OTC.

LDKing is one of the most controversial ideas talked about on this board.

From my perspective, the alternative to being a PL, LDKing, and seeing girls ITC only, is the opposite. It is to become a Womanizer. And that entails treating the women just the way you would treat any other woman, no different. So of course one will be seeing girls outside. Inside, the best is front room makeout session, DATYing, probably preliminary BJ, and FS, and then seeing her outside regularly. Maybe just walking her out the door with you right then.

DFKing, and in the front room, is the most controversial thing talked about on this board.

Sounds like in TJ it is pretty much standard, and at some of the clubs the women don't even give you any choice in the matter.

For me in AMPs, it has long been standard. Even in our own local strict no touching clubs, once in a while a girl will start DFKing. Seemingly what she wants is immediate OTC. Seems like more boredom motivated than money motivated.

SJG
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Some all time quotes

Scenario 1:
    Her: "Did you cum"
    Me: "Yea"
    Her: *Stares at her ass to see if she needs to clean up* "Well, I guess thats the point"

Scenario 2:
    Me: Im all set I just LDK'd
    Her: Thats what Im here for

Of course nothing beats the russian girl who made a point of getting me to LDK twice. She was a legend
  • footballguy
    5 years ago
    A couple of the quotes I’ve gotten:

(After I’ve LDk’d) dancer: Mission Accomplished?
    Me: yes
    Dancer: That’s what I like to hear

(While a dancer is grinding on me) me: you’re gonna make me cum
    Dancer: I want you to cum
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Sounds like a very poor substitute for a more civilian DFKing, DATY, FS sort of encounter.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Wow
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LDKing is not a substitute for anything to some. It's what I specifically seek from a hot stripper. DFK and DATY and FS with a slut that is doing that with other men? Hell no! That's the stuff that is best done with my wife (or actual GFs prior to her). And I'm not here to obsess about what other PLs like to do with a stripper and write a treatise about how wrong they are just because I don't choose to do it. I'm just saying that @san_jose_creep that all that you want to do with a stripper or AMP whore, to me, is a poor substitute for doing that stuff with an actual civilian GF/wife. And FYI LDKs are awesome and fun! For the same cost as a lapdance you can get off ITC from many willing strippers. It's really not that big of an issue as you falsely assume from that one stripper you talked to back in the 90s. Even back then I was in the Bay Area just like you and LDKs were happening with willing strippers at all of the clubs...MBOT, New Century Theatre, Deja Vu, Roaring 20s, the Condor. So realize you are patently false about strippers universally disdaining LDKs. It's been a practice in strip clubs since they existed. Get a clue, moron.!
  • footballguy
    5 years ago
    @SirLapDanceLot couldn’t have said it better myself. Just because I enjoy an LDK from time to time doesn’t mean I don’t want BJ/FS with a stripper, especially one that I see regularly.

But if you are at a non-extras club sometimes an LDK is your best/only option.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ You can see the girl outside, or some other girl.

Just for ITC, DATY has worked as a good alternative, and the girl sees that you are saving your load for her. DATY softens girls up real well.

SJG
  • footballguy
    5 years ago
    In theory, yes meeting OTC would be ideal. But if you are on a business trip and only have one night that your able to go to a club, it is unlikely you’ll be able to arrange for OTC after just a couple hours. If she does agree to meet you OTC after meeting you for just an hour or two, is that really someone is gonna be worth it?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @footballguy LDKing is like the fast food of getting off if OTC FS is the 5 star restaurant full course dinner. It's convenient because you can get it at any contact club and it's very cheap.

To me when you can LDK, you can always end a club visit happy.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “If she does agree to meet you OTC after meeting you for just an hour or two, is that really someone is gonna be worth it?” Yes, usually.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Was just reminded that another fun thing about the LDK is its a nice way to pay back a stripper who is trying to upsell you. One of my top 5 LDK's was from a girl who after I agreed to get a LD started to pressure me 30 seconds into the first song. I lied and said Id fork over the $150 after 3 songs and LDK'd right before the end of song 3.

I think Ive posted this many times, but the youtube link below is a perfect answer to your original question @football. Jim Florentine is a NJ strip club legend, highly recommend you google his Strip Club Stories podcasts

https://youtu.be/rnCiC6uSUIY?t=1638
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If what you want is not available, then I guess you cannot do it. Save your money and your load. But in my obervation women have a preferential interest in business travelers. Odds are good that you could be waking up with a girl the next morning, and especially if she sees that you are saving your load for her.

AMPs usually offer instant FS.

And NDBalla, that's another reason for front room makeout sessions. Once you have a girl DFKing you, she's not going to be that difficult to deal with.

SJG
  • footballguy
    5 years ago
    @SJG I know what you mean when you say “saving your load for her” but if she gets me to LDK, I am still technically saving my load for her. Especially is I drop a good chunk of cash to take her to a VIP room to LDK.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I'm not talking reasonability here, sex is an evolutionary learned thing.

You can DFK her and DATY and FIV her. What that does is get her extremely ready!

Women go for outsiders, it seems to be an evolutionary learned thing. They will want your load.

But if you can't get what you want, save your time and money.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Some of my favorite post LDK dancer quotes:

Me: *lets out a sigh of pleasure*
    Her: "I guess that's my cue that you wanna stop."

Me (directly after my very first LDK): *trying to act like nothing happened*
    Her: "did that feel good?"
    Me (thinking in my head): How did she know?!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Good makeout session, oral both ways, then FS, are much better. And of course it really does effect the girl. All the more so if you go for a second pop and bed down with her.

SJG
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @L1loyd, I never take SJG to heard on his DFK advice. i have been at this for a while, and DFK in the front is rarely an advisable move for a few reasons.

1. Hygiene You dont want the girl who DFK often, Girls are trying to make money and sometimes might not have the time to freshen up. One of my past favs who loved to DFK always was on antibiotics. Blamed it on her son, but I didnt have the heard to tell her to stop kissing every guy who walked in the club
    2. Usually attracts the wrong attention from other customers. Many clubbing customers are voyeurs and enjoy watching customer/dancer interactions to see who to focus thier time on. Guys who notice a girl who is extra frisky will often try to get her attention even if theres tons of other girls to choose from. Its a dick move, but a lot of customers are assholes.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    *heart
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Then leave strip clubs and strippers alone. Got to someplace where you can find girls you don't have such negative feelings about.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    People write about going to TJ. Not all of them report on DFKing. But not a single one has said that they declined to kiss girls because of the sorts of considerations you are stating.

SJG

Hot 60's GoGo Dancer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbUWaJcv…
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    LDKing seems to be an artifact of the mid level mileage type of US Strip Club. Can't see that many people would do that with girls on a regular basis anywhere else. Anywhere else it would be a more standard feel up and DFK led engagement, probably leading to bedding her.

Contact strip clubs had not used to be LDK oriented. Lap Dancing started at MBOT, and it was front room only. Lots of titty massaging, and some FIV and even some FIA, and a good amount of DFKing.

It was after the legal battles were won, the the Mafia came in, followed by DejaVu, and they set up the booths and back rooms. And then since things have really toned down, so they are indeed the modern version of a clip joint.

SJG
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "There is no more honor in the game anymore."

I'm going to use this the next time I'm at the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion