tuscl

Question for NaughtyHoney

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 7:47 PM
So you’ve mentioned you now provide extras, what are your thoughts on LDK’s? Do you take it as a compliment or does it gross you out? Do you try to make the guy cum?

9 comments

• Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    I have a huge cum Fetish. Disgusting depends on the guy. If it’s a guy that stinks or has bad breath, no way. Anyone else, I think it’s kinda hot. I’ll neber help a guy LDK in a single dance. If they’re getting close I’ll stand or dance lightly and then says “if you wanna finish that we should move somewhere private.” Also , I can mostly tell when it’s gonna happen but I need someone to warn me or let me go in case it seeps on me too much I don’t wanna runaround all night with cum on me. I do try to make them cum if they’re buying any kind of private (3 songs). I’m a full contact dancer. Hands on me or I feel weird.
  • footballguy
    5 years ago
    Wow, if you said those last two sentences to me that would definitely get me to agree to lap dances.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Smashing that like button!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Lol yeah just talk like that and you’ll be alright ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    NaughtyHoney, your pictures look real good. Buying dances is a Chump's Game, and LDKing is only spending money to exacerbate your own sexual frustration. Front room makeout session, then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. SJG Gabriela Gunčíková & MERYLAND - Love Hurts ( Cover ) [view link]
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I just ldked
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Holy mackerel! You actually admit to doing "extra"? Have I died and gone to the land of milk and honey?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @NaughtyHoney. Ok. I’m in! Cum to Missouri or Illinois... please. I have a load to share.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Lap dancing started at MBOT, in the 1970's, and it was front room only. Lots of titty massage, and some DFKing. Some LDKing, but that was all front room. In our underground circuit, there has been some LDKing, but it is not the norm and it is all front room. One girl is good at doing it hard, tall strong black girl from Market St. Cinema. She gets her head way down close to the floor, and pushes back with her hands digging in to the carpet. She does what it takes. But if it were at Market St. Cinema it would have been FS in the back room, and maybe a front room makeout session to start it off. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion