tuscl

stripper otc threesome issue

Monday, September 29, 2014 6:42 PM
I took a hiatus from this board as I was staying at my dad's place in Aspen for the last couple months. The goal was to clear my head after leaving private equity and trying to find a career at the behest of my father. In aspen there aren't a ton of opportunities to do blow and roxi and fuck strippers. Especiay when you are staying with your family. Anyhow I got into Miami recently and I really missed the usual routine. A few nights ago I met up with the usual suspect and had her bring a friend for a three some. 1200 dollars to her - usually what I give her for threesomes and 800 to the other girl. We got a bunch of beers an eightball of coke and some marinol. The making of a fun night. I fuck both girls and it's outrageous fun as usual. But there's one issue. The girl my regular stripper brought along was hotter and a better fuck. I don't have her number and I know that my regular stripper associate will never allow me to facilitate a relationship that cuts into her pay. Has anyone encountered a situation like this? I'm trying to figure out a way to get a hold of the other girl. I know where she works but quite frankly I hate going to clubs lately. I just prefer otc.

9 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "why don't you quit cryn' and bring me some bourbon"?..........figure it out, Einstien
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    My situation was a little different. She finally agreed to a 3 some but she wanted to pick the other guy.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    LMN, is that it? You're gone for two months, and all we get is a boring family visit followed by a threesome with a couple of strippers. We were expecting world travels, drug infested orgies, FKK clubs, overdose deaths, crashing private jets, strippers with three breasts, something, anything other than a long family visit followed by a threesome. Please pick up the pace. Other than discovering that jerikson40 is a dancer, it's been a boring summer.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    You said you know the club she works at. Go to that club and get her number. Simple.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ @ranukam - NOTHING is simple in the LMN world. That's why the dude constantly seeks advice on TUSCL. @JohnSmith69 - wait...jerikson40 is a DANCER? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!!! Go away for some groovy vacation in Rocky Mtn national parks and come back to discover something freaky like that... I bet some dude tried some assplay on ol' jerikson and he...err, she...got all freaked out. That has to be the explanation for the over the top reaction that ol' jerikson40 has to any discussion o' the brown eye. @LMN dude...we've missed ya. But seriously man, no hookers in Aspen? You should have hired one to fuck your dad. While he's distracted two others could come to your room with some X, roxi, and adrenochrome befor fucking your brains out. Afterward, you could have one throw a boom box in the tub while your bathing and have it short out while "White Rabbit" reaches the climax (OK..OK..I know you aren't actually living in the Hunter S. Thompson world, but you have to admit that would be fun, no?)
  • ime
    10 years ago
    zip don't ever equate LMN with Hunter S Thompson
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    So did both strippers fuck you with strap-ons this time or still just the one?
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    NO BLOW IN ASPEN..... It is always snowing in Aspen!!!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck you rev.long
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion