tuscl

Turned down a good opportunity while waiting for a great one

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Simply put, a pretty young stripper, one who I've talked to on and off for almost 2 years now. offered me services in my car and I turned her down. Why? Because there was another girl in the club who I wanted more. I've been OTC with girl #2 and she knows how her way around a Johnson, while this newest contestant was a wild card.

Well, this is where the expression "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" comes into play. I was never able to connect with girl #2. When I tried to circle back around to find girl #1, she was tied up too. This is what I get for screwing around with this, especially on a weekend night.

So instead I went home empty-handed, lol.

11 comments

• sinclair
    10 years ago
    In the car is not comfortable unless you have a conversion van or roomy crew cab on your truck. Holding out for good sex is better than wasting time on a girl that is a dead fish in bed, which might have been true of girl #1.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    "Two in the bush" -- sounds like it could've been a good threesome.

Look at it this way though: The money you didn't spend last night, you can save for an even bigger night next time.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Other besides myself have found this to be a problem at our favorite club. You go in and see a prime candidate but you want to hold off to see what else might be available. Then you discover that there are none better than your original candidate but she is no longer available. Some of the guys have now said to hell with waiting to see who else will be available and now grab the first girl that meets what they are looking for. I still go home with blue balls once in awhile.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Not sure what the point of the story is. I'm sure there will be another day with both of them. That's just the way hookers are.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    I want to hear Part II of the Ricky Duggan story of him growing up as written by Dougster. That my friend was still by far the best TUSCL gold ever.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Soon, soon...
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Sometimes you strike out when you swing for the fences. I wouldn't sweat it, they'll be another trip to the plate. Just can't make a habit out of it, sometimes you gotta take a base hit to break out of a funk.

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I've tuned down great opportunities in favor of good ones before. The certainty of a known good quantity versus the potential of a great one. Have I lost out? Probably. But then, I don't consider it a loss.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    These situations are all part of the sc adventure and experience.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    "A bird in hand is worth two in the bush" (appropriate analogy in this case!) is frequently misinterpreted. It means the two in the bush are WORTH going for even sacrificing the one in hand because if each one in the bush is a 50-50 proposition you have a 75% chance of breaking even or better. In your case however, there was only ONE in the bush: the girl you wanted. So you made a gamble and lost but you should have stuck with the one in hand if you wanted to play the odds to your favor. If you had two girls in the club you wanted, then you had the unlucky 25% result happen.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion