Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'm looking for a new ATF. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was lying in bed with my ATF

After having great sex ... she spent the next

hour just rubbing my testicles ...

Something she just loved to do.

As I was enjoying it, I turned and asked her,

"Why do you love doing that?"

"Because..." she replied ...

"I Really Miss Mine"

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

lol! That was good one .... occasionally I wonder if some of the "girls" at Follies were always girls.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Sorry.... Just swallowed some vomit!,,

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Was speechless for a second....

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

LMAO

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Haha, your jokes are so real at first.........

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

That's funny

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Reminds me of a joke my buddy told me...."So there I was, fucking this guy in the ass when I reach around to grab his balls and the fucker had a hard on. What a faggot!!"

I mean really, who gets hard when getting fucked in the ass.... Only a faggot would, right?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Some of those Asian ladyboys sure look good in photos, but in person, I read they are fairly easy to spot..

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Need to watch "The Crying Game," starring Forrest Whitaker

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao shadow

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

I will be stealing this one, shadowcat.

It will go over well with the boys in the exploration camp this winter.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I had a hard time swallowing my spit after I choked on it. Good job old timer.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Thanks for the funny joke. :)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

She redeemed herself by telling me that she was ready to do a 3 some. Only problem is that she wants to pick the other guy.

Profile picture for alabegonz
alabegonz
•

Haha, this one is telling to get serious with the stripper I met at Casa Diablo. She is blowing up my phone every single day, though I'm still very faithful to my CF and very much contented to stay for a longer time.

But then, this stripper from Casa Diablo is a very good catch in the sense she is way much younger than my CF, a lot taller than my CF and is in general considered an upgrade.

I really wonder what if, what if, just what if I spend more time with my Casa Diablo stripper? She is blowing up my phone anyway, I'd just give in to her wanting to spend more time with me.

I think I'm going to give it try.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement