tuscl

From the real world to the strip club

Clackport
Washington
Have you ever seen a civilian outside the club and wish you could see what she looks like in a stripper outfit in the strip club?

There is this girl at my work that is exactly my type (beautiful face, tan, exotic looking). She always wears these tight pants, she looks like she has a great ass. She has a boyfriend so I don't think I'll ever see her naked :(

There is also this girl I know who looks like she has huge titties and a nice ass, and she's gorgeous. I wish I could make it rain on her!

As we all know strippers look way better inside the club than they do outside the club. These two girls I mentioned look great outside the club, so they have the potential to be two of the hottest strippers I've ever seen if they would turn to stripping.

Thoughts?

21 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have seen many OTC and wondered if they might actually work in a strip club. Obvious fake tits and big tats.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Pimp dem hookaz playboy ! You just recognize a money making operations killa....turn dem on to turning tricks bruh bruh....produce ail......cheeeeeaaaaaa !
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The female to male ratio where I work is well above 1. Some of them are hot, hot, hot. Especially among the temps. There's one who not only has some seriously well done tats that she's not ashamed to display, but periodically she wears a shirt and bra that are thin enough to see the barbells in her nipples. She even moves like a dancer.

I talked to her briefly in the cafeteria one day. Interesting girl, but still no idea if she's really a dancer. Haven't seen her in a club.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Capitalization on dem bitches
  • ime
    10 years ago
    wait so your saying you wonder what normal women look like naked, and wondering if other men do too?

You are breaking new ground with this thread
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Back in the 90's when Tampa was one of THE destinations for strip clubs - I was on a Friday evening flight to TPA. This young lady that sat next to me had all the stripper attributes.

A few tattoos
    A snobbish, stuck up attitude
    Low cut top
    Fake tits
    Attractive - more slutty than cut

I'm absolutely sure she was flying down to work
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I think this thread went over Ime's head lol. Read my first paragraph carefully.

• ime
    10 years ago
    Are you an idiot. You asked if anyone fantasizes about women they see. Just specifically in a strip club setting. I think you need to come up with better ideas for threads. Asking guys on a strip club site if they have imagined a non stripper in a strip club, good work, ha.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Hey Ime, if you don't like a thread, then how about ignoring it instead of trolling the thread? Now why don't you get back to saying fuck you Jackie for the hundredth time and let us grown ups have a discussion. Comprende?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Haha you sure are a real grown up.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I apologize if i hurt your feelings Randy.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Greg, if she did or has dance, now she is working main stream odd are is she will never tell
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    That is why I go to strip clubs so often – that way I don’t have to wonder and it’s all there for my viewing pleasure.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Like others have said, after going to strip clubs for awhile you get to know the "type." When I see a young, slutty looking girl with a salon tan, whitened teeth, enhanced boobs & tats walking in short shorts, I wonder if she might be a stripper.

Since I've been doing the Sugar Daddy thing (have I mentioned that I have a 25 yo civilian sugar baby?) now when I see a young, professional looking girl next door type walking in DC I wonder if she might be a sugar baby.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Papi- I agree with you 100%
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Rankum stupid to da maxamus
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    From my personal experience, most strippers I know usually dress in some sort of gym clothes outside of work. Unless they're going to a night club, they don't dress that slutty.

Once again, this is from my experience.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Once again, this is from my experience …”

Slick – I think you are unduly limiting yourself – it is a TUSCL custom to talk out of our ass even if it’s not “from our experience”.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @PC-Haha.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    My eyes already are accustomed to seeing strippers wearing civilian clothes. So I really can't tell now.

All I can say is, there will be days when my CF will dress like a whore and everyone will notice it, while there will be days she will wearing mini skirts with skin tight shirt with a pink logo at the breast.

What a boner.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Motörhead - "I'm absolutely sure she was flying down to work"

Oh yeah, know what you mean. I used to fly to Vegas once a month from the east coast and if I couldn't get a direct flight I usually had a layover in Charlotte or Atlanta. I used to always spot the strippers in the airport or on my flights traveling to work. I'm addition to your subtle hints mine were stripper heels. What woman would walk through an entire airport wearing 6" heels? Only a stripper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion