tuscl

Gawker....say it ain't so!

gawker
Joined Aug 2012
Clubs: 7
Reviews: 21
15 Hours Ago • I just sold my wife's car. She wasn't using it much anyway. Also had my barber shave my head. He said, " oh, the economy cut?" So I bought an electric shaver and cut my own. Most importantly, I told my ATF to take a hike and stopped supporting her and her BF. Now I'm seeing new dancers and saving a King's ransom.

@gawker - is this true? The ATF part, I mean. If so, I for one will miss your tales of wild and kinky sex and all the crazy adventures with your ATF.

From a financial and peace of mind standpoint I'm sure you're doing the rational and prudent thing, even though I imagine you will sorely miss all that wild and kinky sex with your ATF.

Speaking of wild and kinky sex with your ATF, do you still have her number?

7 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Do not do it Steve dude. You'll end up taking her to rehab and she'll say "I get bored in rehab...could you help me get an X-box up my ass?"

You don't want to deal with shit like that. Gawker is a professional.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Don't forget, you need to be comfortable with her boyfriend.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Gawker, I salute you for making the right call, even if it was $200,000 late. It couldn't have been easy and it won't get any easier, like any other addiction. Just keep the faith and don't get wound up with a rebound girl!
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    Steve: I'm sure Gawker is willing to connect the dots for you at this point! She certainly has earned her own amusement park themed nom de plume: "Gawker's Wild Ride". The ride requirements have nothing to do with height and weight, but mental and physical stamina is totally recommended for the potential off track adventure in the backwoods and alleys of New England. Strap yourself in and hold on tight!
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Like all addicts one may relapse from time to time. Just before reading this I sent her a text saying I had $200. It was either going to the club or to her . Interested? She wrote right back that she'd like to see me, but she was having an abortion on Friday. Would I be interested if it was all oral? I said no thanks. I'll go to the club and take my chances.
    I'm considering another article about how much of a pathetic loser I've been in the past year, but I'm afraid I'll get depressed if I put it all together.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Wow. Great topic
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Lips are sweet as candy, the taste stays on my mind
    Girl, you keep me thirsty for another cup of wine
    I got it bad for you girl, but I don't need a cure
    I'll just stay addicted and hope I can endure
    I, I'm hooked on a feelin'
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?