tuscl

“They look like they’re training to work in strip clubs.”

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Is that a bad thing?

Story on high schoold girls getting detention for violating dress code:

http://gothamist.com/2014/09/15/students…

18 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    So what a couple of the moms are stating is that they're strippers themselves or they frequent clubs.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    When my daughter was in HS she dressed to show off her assets. She graduated 2nd in her class, and is currently pre-med in college. I don't think her clothes affected her educational success, although maybe the problem is with the boys losing focus? That's their problem though, not my daughter's.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Instead of concentrating on clothing, schools need to concentrate on education and on finding out just which over medicated kids are gonna shoot up the next school.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^agree

There are much bigger concerns
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Then there was this teacher.

A teacher asked the kids in her 3rd grade class, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Little Kevin answered: "I wanna start out as a Marine Pilot, then be a billionaire, go to the most
    expensive clubs, find me the finest whore, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartmentin Copacabana, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel throughout Europe, an Infinite Visa Card, and all thewhile banging her like a loose screen door in a hurricane."

The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with this horrible response from little Kevin, decidednot to acknowledge what he said and simply tried to continue with the lesson . . . .

"And how about you, Sarah?"

"I wanna be Kevin’s whore."
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-Love that joke!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Maybe the schools should set up a stripper training program. Basic courses like pole work and booty shakin'.

More advanced courses might include "bein' cool with dudes that jizz in their pants". LDK could be the instructor!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Joking aside, I have some sympathy with dress codes. I fucked around a lot and mostly focused on weed and girls. But I also received excellent high school grades and attended a selective university.

Ultimately, students should be challenged and pushed to learn. Slutty clothes may not be that big of a deal at one level, but the do shift the focus. Now the clothes in the link hardly look slutty, so the school is being a bit ridiculous. But that doesn't mean the whole idea of dress codes is ridiculous.

We just had a thread about atrocious grammar, spelling, and "text-speak". The cited material was indeed more than just slipping up because the posts on here are simply for fun. Nor were they affectations. Perhaps the author of the post that Jack (IIRC) reprinted should have paid more attention in school. Installing respect for the educational system is important.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "But I also received excellent high school grades and attended a selective university"

Not to mention that you're now making $350k/yr
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    True dat Steve dude.

In an effort not to sound like LMN (BTW, I wonde what that crazy kiddo is up to) I'll just say that I'm being intentionally a bit vague because where I went to university is beside the point for the crazy character I mostly play.

OK, OK...it's Miskatonic University - go fighting fish people! I sold my soul (and sole) to Cthulu for my $500K a year salary.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    BTW Steve dude...

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

;-)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    BTW Steve, the above is a pop culture reference to horror writer, H.P. Lovecraft
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Thks Mikey, I thought he was speaking Klingon.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    No Steve dude...I just took Klingon so I could become a successful trader in Kivas and Trilium. Do you know how much you can make for Trilium on the Terran black market.

But my heart belongs to Tulu for I am neither alive nor dead.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Ever get a lapper from a Klingon dancer?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Yes...actually I did. Or, more accurately, I ALMOST got a Klingon lapper once.

I dropped acid with one of my buddies many moons ago. I did so without telling my girlfriend so I called her to tell her I wasn't coming home. She was unhappy, but the acid was hitting us and my bud didn't want to hear me discussing the issue with my girlfriend. So he pulled the phone from my hand, unscrewed the bottom of the headset, and threw it out the window. Not sure how he dealt with fixing the phone when he came down.

We went out and had a choice of a bowling alley, a karaoke bar, a strip club, and a lesbian bar to go to. Karaoke would have gone badly. I almost broke a lane bowling. So we hit the strip club. I swear the chicks looked Klingon. They danced AT us...very aggressively. Yes...it was the acid. I almost lost it. So we ended up playing pool with drunk lesbians.

Good times...good times!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    “The girls wear these little booty shorts that you can see the crease of their buttocks,” one mom said.

I bet she was really upset because you could see their camel toe but she didn't know what to call it.

Shadow, funny joke.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Those two are bound for Henry VIII's in Detroit or maybe Bogart's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion