tuscl

adding attachments

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
I like the way this site has evolved over the years.

I think the ability to add images to posts would
add to the enjoyment of using the site.

Maybe Founder is working on this?

14 comments

• gatorfan
    10 years ago
    I tried attaching my cock to a post but there was no option
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ did you try a stapler?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If we don’t even have pics anymore – doubt we’ll get attachments – you may just have to settle for attaching a dildo
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    As long as there's a way to turn it off, I'd be OK with it. :)
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Founder, when are we getting our pictures back?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @jackslash: My guess would be "never". Unless he can monetize them, they just take up bandwidth.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    We still haven't figured out how to take a screenshot, and now you expect us to add attachments?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I doubt that it will ever happen because some attachments can be huge files. Perhaps the thing to do would be to get a "drop box" account and then provide a link to it.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If gatorfan can attach his cock to a post, then it'll be time to find a new website. Who was that guy a while back that had a dick for his avatar? I think the universal opinion, except maybe for jerikson40, was that it was extremely gay.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @JS69 - just think what the "manscaping" threads would look like, lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Someone needs to staple jerkoff40's cock to a fence post
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    If he's not going to let us have pictures, he's not going to allow attachments.

Bring pictures back! Bring pictures back!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    As for a "screenshot," I've done this many times before, on a desktop computer: Press the "PrtSc" button at the top row ("F" keys), third from far right. That copies the full screen, edge to edge. Then paste that to a MS Word file. Voia! a "screenshot." Now, you'd have to email that to founder as an attachment. But, attachments can't be accommodated with TUSCL's messaging system.

Or, is there a known email address for Founder? (I use the "contact" function at the bottom of each screen when I need to contact Founder.)
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    what papi said
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion