tuscl

If you find out a dancer only lives about 3 miles away, do you try to hook up or

I met one dancer last night who told me she is attending the nearby college after asking where I'm from. She was really skinny and virtually no tits it appeared. I wasn't interested in getting dances. I've met other dancers who live in the same town. if you're not interested in them for dances, would you try to hook up anyway? I guess you could potentially have some fun on other nights when neither of you are at the club.

19 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I live 37 miles from my favorite club. A couple of weeks ago I was talking with a new favorite and found out that she lives close to me. She is the only one that I have ever met that lived that close. The thought has occurred to me that this could be handy for OTC but it could also be a curse. What if she starts wanting favors because I am close by. I need to think about it some more.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    If she's your type the go for it!
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I would be wary, if things go wrong you could regret it if she is close by. Depends on your instinct I suppose, it is a grey area.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Go for it. Just cause you both live near one another doesn't mean that you need to meet up at each others' home. Find a notel close by.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    If given a choice between a "6" locally or a "9" further away, I'm going long distance. Settling for the 6 thats closer is just being lazy.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Slick, was that a motel or a "notel" motel? ;)
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Have you considered stalking her? 3 miles is an easy stalk out
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Shark, your key comment is, ". . .. if you're not interested in them for dances, would you try to hook up anyway?" For me, if I'm not even willing to give a dancer a trial in the club, I certainly wouldn't want to see her OTC, no matter how close she lives to me.

However, I have had better success with getting dancers OTC the closer they live to me. That's especially if they live closer to me than the club they work at. But, I do have my "comfort limits" (distance) with that. I rejected even getting dances at my local club once because a dancer I was talking to lives in the adjoining condo complex to mine. She could walk to my house in five minutes. She was fairly hot and within my "type" range, but the thought to getting friendly with a dancer that close (geographically), dissuaded me from even starting an ITC relationship with her.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    The Notel Motel
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    @Club_Goer-
    I guess I don't get what your fear is. If I had a fairly hot stripper living in the apt complex next to me I wouldn't hesitate to hook up if she was willing. What's your concern? That she knows where you live? That if it goes south that she'll pull a Fatal Attraction on you?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Okay, which is it - an apartment complex or a condo complex?
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    If you are single -- clearly, go for it.
    If you are married and mongering in secret -- no way. Don't shit (or fuck around) where you eat.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    My ATF used to live only a few miles from me. It was convenient for her to come to my house for OTC. I would sometimes go to her house and pick her up to out somewhere or to take her to her club. I only fucked her a couple times at her house, because I was concerned that her boyfriend might come home unexpectedly. I'm too old to be jumping out of bedroom windows.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    C'mon Jack, we're never too old to be jumping out of bedroom windows.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I can still handle a 1st floor window but 2nd or 3rd floor windows are definitely a no no. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Haha. That goes for us all. I ain't Lee Majors.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    No tits, and not worthy of a dance. Why would you bother?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I guess the question became hypothetical after I decided I did not want dances. However she's not the first dancer that may live near me that I've run into. I usually don't bother to ask where dancers are from but if they ask me and then volunteer the information, I find out.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    As one that doesn't OTC, it really doesn't matter where they live. I've only known the locations of 2 or 3.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion