tuscl

not another kissing thread!!!

I must confess that i seek kissing just as hard as i do for extras...i once dropped $500 for 60 min of dfk

13 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    BagBoy dude...no, no, no... You're slipping out of character. You once dropped your last 500 pennies on an hour of DFK. Chick was willing 'cos she had a bunch of sores on her lips and nobody else was willing to pay.

There...I fixed it for ya!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I'm sure your sister appreciated the money :)
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Lol...i love getting out of character and reading your views on how old bagboy should have said it...lol

But on a serious note i did do this and for real enjoy a good make out session
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    BBJ
    I also enjoy a good make out session. In fact as I get a sensuous lap dance from a young lady; I am nonstop kissing her neck first , then her tits, her thighs, her ass, wherever I can plant my lips. The girls love the affection which has led to many incredibly hot make out sessions with DFK for free and extra time in VIP for free because once we start many of the girls love the affecting so much they don't want to stop. I also tell them how hot they are how beautiful they are and how I want to fuck them so bad, which has led to free OTC and free extras in some clubs !
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    Eewwwwww
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Shit
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Tougher to get really great kissing from a cancer than bbbjcim.
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Jest50 damn right playboy
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Not another kissing thread ooooooh nooooooo
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    "If I started kissing, then I'd fall in love with each one of my customers."

From an SF dancer, sitting on my lap, decades ago, before booths or back rooms were invented.

Best is to get them to start making out with you in the front room. This is actually where you have the most power.

Shadowcat's thread:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

About legal issues, and two ways of getting around them:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

And thank you jestrite50 for explaining to us in such graphic terms about how important of an issue this is, and about how sweet the pay off can be.

If there are some TUSCLers who don't really like the dancers and who want to continue to treat them like vending machines, then that is their own problem. I do feel though for the girls what have to deal with these sorts of guys.

But for the rest of us who really do like the girls and who really want to show them this, lets continue to explore this issue. I know there are TUSCLers reading these threads who must have more to contribute.

SJG

Rare Earth
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhrC27ljm…
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I guess I got confused somewhere in life because when I was growing up they called having sex "making love" . To me having a lap dance is a sexual fantasy. In my mind even during a lap dance or dry humping I am " making love" to a woman so when I make love I Make Love. Kissing hugging caressing touching are all part of the fantasy. I am not a slam bamm thank you mam kind of a guy. When I do a VIP with a dancer I Make Love To Them. It's all part of the fantasy. I want a GFE at a minimum when I go into a club. Anything less I am disappointed. So when I find a girl at a club I like I start cultivating that GFE. Now some may say that's cruel your messing with their mind.........no because I don't leave it at the club. I follow through like a long distance boyfriend would. I travel 5 states and have active GFE ' S going in 4 different cities now and am actively seeking more. I really care about these girls because they supply a need in my life. So I supply needs they have in their life in return. The girls know I have other GFE relationships because we discuss them when we get together. The girls love and make love to the guys that show them love !
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    jestrite50, I'm with you 100% about GFE.

But historically SC's were no touching, so it was all verbal. But now in so many places it is "extras". But what they call extras are not a GFE approach to "extras".

As I know, talk about "extras" and "mileage" started with the LA Hostess Dancing clubs, which are all GFE oriented.

This "extras" model for SC's, where people expect to be gotten off by a dancer they don't even particularly like, stinks.

We should stop talking about "extras" and "mileage" and start talking about the quality of GFE and FS being offered.

SJG

John Brown and Dred Scott Decision
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4wCvPwig…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion