tuscl

Getting your nipples sucked

Clackport
Washington
We always talk about sucking tits, so let's switch it around.

Has a dancer ever sucked your nipples? Do you like it? In your personal life does your girlfriend or wife suck your nipples in the bedroom?

I've had my nipples sucked from 4 or 5 strippers. I love it, that shit turns me on like crazy. The most memorable time was coming home from the club, taking off my shirt and seeing lipstick marks all over my nipples. I wish I got my nipples sucked more often, that's my favorite thing strippers could do to me besides DFK.

As far as my personal life it doesn't really happen too often, usually during foreplay or something the girl might kiss my stomach or chest, but no love for the nipples. I need to find a girl that will suck my nipples with pride. LOL

Thoughts?

32 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Oh yes, lots of dancers do this. In fact girls in general do it, at least the ones I've had. Gets me hard fast!
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    I was getting a blowie in VIP and she started playing with my nipples but she didn't suck them, it was a great session but my nipples sorta hurt afterward
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Happens with dancers all the time and I fucking hate it. It feels gay, backwards, and unpleasant all at the same time.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    For me, of course, it's a given. I don't recall even a mid-mileage dance where the dancer didn't latch on to my boobs. Most are very good at it but occasionally I'll get a biter and if she bites too hard or it really rough it can really ruin the experience for me.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I have had it done several times and I love it
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    I'm not a big fan of being on the receiving end of nipple play. I generally discourage the occasional biter, who better be real good at other entertaining options or they are made obsolete in my world!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    About all I can say about it is that it is better than getting them pinched like some dancers like to do.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I'm not a fan of the pinching, either. Can't say my nipples have ever been sucked by a stripper, but it sounds like fun.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I hate the pinching too
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Not the norm; but it happens to me from time to time and IME it’s almost always been w/ black dancers – but then again I *do* get most of my dances w/ black dancers.

I’m not a big fan of it but it’s not a deal breaker – but IMO if she wants to use her mouth on me my penis would be a much better place :).

I don’t recall any civvies in my past being into that though.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yeah definitely biting and pinching are not cool. I was just talking about sucking.

Also what about in your personal life? Does your girlfriend or wife do that in foreplay or something?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Happens fairly often, strippers and real girlfriends. Since my nipples have absolutely zero sexual sensitivity, its fucking annoying. Girls seem to assume men are wired like women are. Well we arent. I hate it. And often even after you tell them they keep doing it.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    very nice feeling for me
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF used to kiss me on the lips and then start heading south, stopping at my nipples to lick, kiss and suck them, and then continue south finally getting to my netherlands. She then would lick and nibble on my scrotum and eventually up my dick for a memorable blowjob. God, I miss that action with her.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Nice feeling if she does it but it is not that common. But still a good reason to wear button up shirts to the club.

As for in real life, the wife does it some, my mistress loves to do it, my blonde girlfriend doesn't do it, my red headed girlfriend is too passive to do it, my number 1 girl in Phoenix is too young to experment that way, my number 2 Phoenix girl loves to do it and demands I play hard with her nips, the neighbor girl doesn't like it, my girlfriend at work enjoys it but doesn't go out of her way to do it, and all my current favorite strippers usually don't bother, except for one I see in Denver every month or so. Lol.

Ok, I tried but just can't write as much as SJG. Sorry.
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    I had a long time GF that loved hers sucked and bitten and pinched and one night she tried it on me and .......Hell yes, I love that shit. I have one stripper that will suck em and bite em, as hard as I ask her too. The next day, they are sore and it reminds me of the experience the night before. Sometimes if I cant cum then a few tweaks and bites on the nipple always gets the job done....
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    ^^^Latent Sub.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    I like getting my ass licked. , idc either
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^It seems like eating/licking ass is the new trend. I could never eat ass, and I don't want my ass eaten.
  • HonestT
    10 years ago
    I like it sometimes, but this is a weird situation. Every time I've had this done to me by a provider, she sucks hard as hell. Like trying to pull my nipple off. I don't get this, as I have NEVER been with a woman who wanted their nips handled so roughly. Sure a few like to warm up to a nipple clamp or some pinching, but never biting or pulling.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Stay away from my ass and my nipples. Sucking and licking is what a penis is for
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ hell ya
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    So do you guys actually have a sexual sensitivity in your nipples, like a woman? I find that strange. And, well, kinda gay...
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    anyone who says they don't like having their ass hole licked has never had their ass hole licked.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Okay, well nipple play on a guy is gay. But asshole licking on a guy is excessively gay.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    How unusual. Jerkoffson has his vagina all in a bunch overvwhat he views as gay behavior. He ought to know.
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    "Okay, well nipple play on a guy is gay. But asshole licking on a guy is excessively gay"

So getting your ass eaten by a girl is excessively gay? Then I'll be a giant gay homo......
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I don't doubt getting your ass eaten feels good, but that shit is just plain nasty. Kissing asscheeks is the furthest I'll go.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Pinecone sez? "So getting your ass eaten by a girl is excessively gay? Then I'll be a giant gay homo......"

Dude, seriously, you may actually be a giant gay homo...

Here's the deal...

If you get sexual excitement from any sort of assplay, the inevitable next step is this:

"Um, honey, y'know that big, 9 inch dildo you hide in the drawer, the one shaped like a guys cock? Well, y'know what would be fun? Why don't you just take it and, y'know, play with it in my ass a bit...I just want to see how it feels...y'know, just for grins"

"Wow, honey, that feels pretty awesome. Yeah push it in all the way honey. Fuck yeah !!! Um, honey, let's do some role-play !! It'll be fun !! Why don't you talk to me in a really deep voice like a big black guy, and call me your bitch while you fuck me really hard with that dildo....DAMN THAT FEELS GOOD !!!"

Slippery slope dude. Seriously....
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    Alright Jerkison, we get it, your a big manly man and no woman can go near your ass or your nipples and if you allow that it makes you gay. Its a black or white issue for you.

I've been getting my ass licked by girls for nearly 20 years now and at no point have I ever desired to be fucked with a dildo or anything else. I do not expect that to change.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Pinecone sez: "I've been getting my ass licked by girls for nearly 20 years now"

Ummm....I....um....

I've got nothin'....speechless.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Because the fact that gay people do something is the criteria by which to judge everything else. So getting your dick sucked makes you gay, and kissing, and walking out to get the mail.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion