tuscl

SS - My Personal Soap Opera Part 2

rockstar666
Illinois
Look for part 1 posted last week if you didn't read it. This will be long enough without a rehash. Despite my temptation to embellish this story, I won't. I will say I learned a lot about SS in general and my ATF in particular!

So, she texts me Fri afternoon saying she'll be home around 9ish, and when I asked if I should bring anything she said just green. Well, I also bought a bottle of whiskey (her brand) figuring she won't have any drinks (I was right). I get a text at 8:45 that she's home; she's early??? NFW but there it is. I only live 10 min away so off I go, doing my best not to get caught for speeding.

After getting lost in her parking lot due to her vague directions of where her condo unit is, she comes outside to guide me to the visitors lot. We walk to her unit and the first surprise is her b/f is at the door! She had said they broke up, which they did as they aren't having sex and have their own bedrooms. She didn't say he moved out; that was a wrong assumption on my part! Oh well. I've met him before and he's a decent guy. He retreats back to his room though which was hopeful. My ATF, who I will call M, has no makeup on and is dressed in shorts and a T shirt and her hair was a mess. In fact the apartment is a mess: almost no furniture, the floors covered in garbage and dirty clothes...and she's now lived here all of 3 weeks! Typical. It's an upgrade from her last apartment but not for long at this rate.

I've seen M without makeup before but she was looking a little sick this time as well. Kind of fit the apartment. At this point I wasn't sure what the fuck was going on. My spirits are lifted when she says, "I have a surprise for you in my bedroom...!" Okay! She leads me in and sitting on her "bed" (a mattress on the floor) is none other than my #2 dancer, who I will call D, who is also M's g/f and lover. She's looking somewhat better, no makeup either, and anxious to start on the whiskey. So we sit on the bed, start passing my bottle and having a few bowls. We chat and laugh a lot; everyone is relaxed and in a good mood.

M is looking bad. She has this stick in her mouth which is for toothaches; she explains she just had a root canal. Then the b/f pops in and says he's going to Walgreens; do you need anything? The girls give him a list of stuff and money (!) and he leaves. I'm having a great time talking to them and I find out a few things: D has broken up with her long time B/F despite all the FB pics of them together, M hasn't had sex with a man in several years, and D lives much closer than I thought she did. I also asked some questions that we discuss here on TUSCAL to get their perspectives, like day and night shift differences (they confirmed what was discussed in the thread). I didn't mention TUSCAL though; I would prefer they don't read this.

A half hour later the b/f comes back, drops off the bag and leaves. M rummages through the bag, grabs the tampons like it's the most valuable thing in the world to her, and scurries off to the bathroom. Okay... She's back a minute later. Time passes, and sometime after midnight D is falling asleep, so I give my regards and they both walk me to my car.

Well, bottom line: there was no sex but spending a few hours with 2 hot dancers as friends was really a lot of fun! It was sweet of M to have D there for me; if I didn't already know D it might have been awkward for me; but M knows I like D a lot and that she's my #2 in the club. As I was going to fuck my g/f the next day anyway, I was glad I didn't risk picking up any diseases as I'm a very unsafe sex kind of guy, even though that would seem unlikely with those two anyway. Still, a threesome would have been fun if M and D were receptive LOL!

I also realize I'm kind of off of my crush on M now that I've seen behind the curtain so to speak, which is a good thing, as I'm her type as a friend but not as a lover, obviously. Oh, and her idea to 'get back into music' was hardly even mentioned, so that was just a ruse. She just thought partying with me and D would be fun, and it was!

I hope I get to hang with her again. With or without D. We all had a good time! Sorry there wasn't any sex to tell about but that's the way it goes sometimes!

40 comments

• rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Not my cup of tea, but it's your time and money.

But I'm not buying the whole "it's so great to have this fun dancer friend" nonsense. Of course you want to get in her pants. In fact, you're want it so much that you'll deliver "green" and whiskey to her shithole apartment, sit on a mattress on the floor in said shithole for hours, even with her boyfriend in the other room (sure they broke up, lol), a safety friend present (ah, I mean a surprise treat for you, lol), the girl on her period AND not even bothering to make herself presentable (either because she doesn't really care what you think and/or she knows that she has the fish firmly on the hook). All of this in the hopes of currying favor and getting into her pants.

Sometimes we have to know when to walk away. You are not her friend and, after this little adventure, it is clear that the odds of you ever getting into her pants are zero and below. That whole thing was orchestrated for her to get what she wants from you while removing any risk that you would try anything or get the wrong idea.

It is self-respect time now rocky. We've all been there at one point or another, so I'm not saying this to be harsh or snarky. There is simply nothing left here for you but more silly games.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Hey, it's not costing me money, and I had fun.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Were the weed and whiskey free? It is also an easy way to keep you on the hook for the next go-around.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    OMG....weed and whiskey is less than what I tip!!! You think I'd have more fun at home smoking or drinking alone, or spend 4 hours with two hot friends and share? When you know girls for 4 years and haven't had sex, it's unrealistic to think that will change anyway.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Frankly, I agree almost completely with rick. It *might* be worth it if the "green" is limited to the cost of whiskey and bud, or if you *truly* enjoy her company without even the remotest prospect of sex. I don't recall, has she *ever* provided you with *any* sex, in or out of the club? What about #2? If not, and you want it, you're likely going to have to explicitly make it a condition of continued financing, or bail. From your description, I don't see you getting any by continuing the way you are.

Shit, even my SB/ATF never asked me for more than petty shit (a few bucks for lunch or gas) without making me but somehow, even after that point when she *knew* if do it.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Why am I surprised the comments are all about sex? This is TUSCAL after all! LOL

Has anyone ever had a female friend that you actually liked as a friend, and likes you as a friend? It seems that dancers are exempt from the friends list for you guys and that's a shame.

I already have a g/f anyway as I mentioned so it's not like I'm not being serviced. Maybe you 20 year olds want to fuck every girl they meet, but I'm okay if I don't fuck them all even if it might be fun if I did. I suppose I shouldn't even have posted this whole story...or I should have said I had the threesome so you'd all get your vicarious thrills instead of being disappointed. FWIW, I don't give these girls money except when they entertain me in the club, which isn't even all that often. I'm not being "strung along" because outside of my sparkling personality I'm pretty useless to them. It's not like weed and drinks are so precious to them that they'd invite me over just for that! LOL
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    @GMD: He has been chasing that ass for 3-4 years with zilch to show for it. She is never going to have sex with him, which this last event made crystal clear.

@Rock: Look at it from her perspective. You saved her the cost and trouble of having to score the weed herself, you delivered it right to her home AND she keeps you on the hook for future cash payments. In a nutshell, she used you to get something she wanted. She is not your friend, you are a customer.I sincerely doubt you'll be receiving an invitation to her kid's Christening if/when she has one. I also doubt that you'd want to be her "friend" if she looked like a 300 lb wooly mammoth, so let's be honest with ourselves here.

Truth be told, her and her boyfriend were probably joking about you when you left, saying things like "I though he'd never fucking leave" before he gave her a good reaming, especially after she was so nice and happy from the shit that you gave her. He might have even gotten some action from D as well. LMAO. I hope he sends you a thank you note. ;)
  • Experimental
    10 years ago
    I have to say I think Dugan has you pegged Rockstar. Props to you for writing about your experience though.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'd agree with rick if it made sense, but it doesn't. I can't see how I'm being exploited. I see her in the club a once or twice a month; that's not changing whether I see her OTC or not. Any time she needs weed or drinks I'm there if I can be, because I like her and she's fun to be with. We've had dates before for lunch etc. and it's always fun for her as well. She likes my company and it shows, in spite of me having the wrong equipment for her sexually. She doesn't date "customers"; she won't take money for sex (I asked a few years back how much she'd want from me and she said she won't do that). So she 'strings me along' but won't let me pay to fuck her?

She only has sex with women and she told me that; that's pretty honest of her don't you think? If she was 'stringing me along' she would never have done that. And, I don't give her money and she doesn't ask for money. If you think I'm being used for the price of a few bowls and a $12 bottle of whiskey you have more issues with reality than I do.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    So let me get this straight. She has a boyfriend who still lives in the house, yet you actually continue to believe that she only has sex with women? And you don't think that calling her safe PL customer to deliver her weed and whiskey is worth it to her, a girl that sleeps on a mattress on the floor in a shithole?

Ok, yup, we're the delusional ones. ;)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Yes, she's not having sex with him. Even if she is, it's clear she's not having sex with me either voluntarily or for cash. She knows I'll pay well for sex but she doesn't do that or she would. If she thought I was gross, I would be her friend; she'd find others. You think she can't get 10 guys to give her weed with one call? Yes, for now she's more into women. She even told me that 4 years ago but I wasn't taking that to heart. Yes, I'm "safe" which is how a friend is!!! You don't want to feel unsafe with a friend, especially if you're a hot dancer.

Her apt. it quite nice and not cheap! It's a shithole only because she piles stuff up and never cleans. She trashes it because she has issues there, which I'm sure I could never change. The only weed she got is in her lungs; I didn't "deliver" anything. And yes, you ARE either delusional or a poor reader. I don't care to debate this anymore because you have not said anything that applies to this situation. You make assumptions that are not rooted in the facts.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Ah well, my bad. I did, in fact, assume that the goal of all this chasing was to have sex with her. If not, then I don't really see anything to be worried about. And that's not being snarky or sarcastic.

I was under the distinct impression you wanted feed back. If not, the why post? That was snarky. :)

And for the record, I'm not a 20 year old who wants to fuck every girl I meet. I'm a *53* year old who wants to fuck every girl I meet. Just sayin'. :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Well, I did want to fuck her of course, but I suspected I wasn't going to because it's been 4 years with just OTC "extras" the first year, but no FS. Still, we haven't had a date in 2 years and this was quite out of the blue for her to invite me over.

I was surprised at all the negative feedback; I said I probably shouldn't have posted in the first place as a result. I wanted to share my dancer related story though, so I did. I am truly sorry It's a poor ending for the reader though! It would have been much better if it did end with sex!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    No, it is worse than just chasing a girl for sex. Don't get me wrong, he already said that he wants the sex, but this is far more. He is truly infatuated with this girl. The reason that she didn't call one of the other guys who might have been willing to bring her weed is that they probably have enough self respect to expect something for their efforts. So she calls rock instead, who she knows she can control. I have no doubt that she's had him pegged for a long time now. Shit, he's so taken with her that he actually believes her story of living with this guy while not having sex, lol.

LOL. I have barely been able to stop chuckling since this thread started, but I have to stop now. This can't be real. It will probably take her retiring from the business and losing rock's number before he finally understands what this is. I can just see him outside her door, a month of so after she leaves the club, sobbing out: "But I thought we were friends!"

Some lessons just must be learned first hand.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Sorry to sound harsh Rock and thank you for sharing the story. At the end of the day it's your time and money, so if it is worth it to you then so be it. I am out, LMAO.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Just time. The incidental money I spend is nothing. If I were dropping Benjamins on her I'd agree with you 100%!

FWIW when she quits dancing I might never hear from her again and that's fine if that's what she wants. I DO have a life, and there's lots of women out there for me if that's the case. We'll see.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    We don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time, oh no
    We could dance and party all night and drink some cherry wine, uh huh
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    hey Rock, nothing wrong with being social and smokin bud with strange girls. Happened to me a lot when I was younger, and I didn't get laid. But if you can get them drunk....I bet it would be a different story.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I wish! The three of us killed the bottle but maybe we needed 2? M was also snorting a red powder, which she shared. Not sure what it was but it didn't do anything to me that I noticed. But do lesbians have sex when on the rag? Probably not...and D is likely on the same cycle since they're always together.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Rock just ignore the whisky boy he is just perplexed over you getting to their home without the use of his faggot boy system....i mean with how hard little ricky came down on you rock its obvious rick has been drinking and driving today...dont let him get you down he sucks a lot of dick on stripper web just to be one of the cool kids lol

Rock i enjoyed your story and i hope you will keep sharing with us.

If in your mind the trip was a successful then it was

Sex isnt the only way to enjoy and devour a beautiful women...shit i would had enjoyed that trip

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Thanks Duke! That's what I thought too...I had fun and it truly had no strings attached. Anyone can pay for the attention of beautiful strippers, but I was fortunate to get it for free.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Rock and most these old fuckers dont believe that "free"spill...they will be like how much gas did you use ? What about wear and tear lol

Bruh im similar...ive hung out side the club many of times for free at dennys just laughing my ass off with a stripper....

Sex is just the cherry on top of the ice cream
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Rock...great story. Keep them comming. Sounds like you had a great time and some haters are jelous
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Amen joe...notice ricky isnt commenting now lol....what a faggot
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Dont make me get dougster on you ricky boy toy faggot face fuck
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "weed and whiskey is less than what I tip!!! "

Weed? See, that's where you went wrong. If you had been following Rick's posts, you would know to seek out heroin addicted strippers for OTC.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    @Duke: Your posts have brought on an epiphany. You're right! What's not to like about spending hours sitting on a mattress on the floor of a stripper's garbage laden crib while her boyfriend listens in from the next room? To think that I could have been the one enjoying that, along with her own unkempt appearance and the rush to the bathroom to get her new tampon in. Fuck! To think that I was enjoying tawdry sex with my own favorite that night instead making that deeper, celibate connection by sharing weed, whiskey and heavy conversation with a girl who no doubt moments away from obtaining her Mensa membership. Dammit! I'm always the one missing out!

@steve: It's methadone. Get it right. Methadone! Heroin makes them useless and they put on too much weight when they kick the habit completely. Methadone girls sit right in the middle. ;)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    You goddamn right lol
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Funny to hear Rick encouraging someone to have some self respect....

But in this case I have to agree. As with Rick, I'm sure Rock will never get it, and think we're all just being killjoys. But dude, really, find a real girl to party with, not someone who is laughing with her boyfriend behind your back. Its not about whether its fun and cheap, its sel respect. If that matters....
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    And Rock, by the way, you keep describing her as a "friend". No, shes not, any more than someone u just met on Facebook is a friend. Friends care for and respect each other.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Yea like me and you do right faggot?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    rock,

Thanks for the update. And I do have a number of female friends. Nothing wrong with that.
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    Thanks for sharing, but this story is not very interesting and does not really resemble a soap opera, particularly on the stripper level...... It started out strong having all the makings of some good SS drama but ended pretty lame.....
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Sorry if my writing skills are lacking. I did admit it's a bad story since the ending is mundane. I will remind the haters that no one has to read anything I post, and it seems for some of you that would be excellent advice.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Rock, you can't really control how others respond once you put something out there. It is what it is. I post the good, bad and the ugly, because it is all part of this hobby. Don't be so sensitive. So you are a PL - you are far from alone in that regard on this board. Shit, we just had a longtime poster admit that he told a stripper that he loved her. ;)
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    "Shit, we just had a longtime poster admit that he told a stripper that he loved her."

Who would that be?
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Me faggot.....Ignored
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @rickdugan: But at least said long time poster is getting some pussy out of the deal. And then some.

@ranukam: I'm pretty sure rd is referring to me. :) If you're interested, read my last two articles for the gory details.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @rankum - you don't count, since you fall in love with a new dancer every few weeks
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion