tuscl

Review Prop-comments and the new reviews layout

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, September 1, 2014 1:09 PM
Seems like the prop reviews option is now working well – i.e. easily visible. If one goes to the particular club's TUSCL page; the reviews prop comments are now displayed at the end of a review w/o one having to look/fish for them. Flag comments are not visible though but it's nice that the props now are.

28 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the heads up Papi.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I wonder about the flags. I think props go in automatically but I "think" that flags are reviewed first to see if the review should be deleted. If my thinking is correct, It may take a few days for flags to appear.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think at one point in the past; flag *comments” were instantaneously visible even though it could take a couple of days for the review to be removed if it was removed – I’m not 100% sure this was the case; but I think it was like this at one point. My thought w.r.t. flag comments not being visible is perhaps Founder may want to avoid conflict b/w PLs and thus the flagging is on the down-low/anonymous.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    [view link] Does your screen look like this when you click on a topic? Notice there is nothing at the top. Do I have to go to the very first screen to even click on clubs and reviews?
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Flags are not anonymous. I flagged the bogus review from that mutt who slandered the Roxy in Illinois and it is visible. He used the props like a comment function to respond, lol. And lo and behold, the next day he was shilling for another club. What a surprise. I hope he gets payed well by the competing club.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I'm not diggin' the new light blue font on the discussion topics. Difficult to read.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah rick – I saw your flag comment – don’t know what the deal is – could be what shadow said about the flag comment not being instantaneous. I tried a trial prop and flag comment about 20 mins ago and saw the prop comment right away but do not see the flag comment – perhaps Founder will shed some light into how it’s supposed to work.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I guess the only way we will know is to flag a review and see if the flag appears in a few days if the review is not deleted..
  • founder
    10 years ago
    SC is right, flagged reviews are NOT instant, but propped reviews are.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Founder, there is no place for me to click on clubs, reviews, articles, log out, anything except the very first page. I have to backtrack to there everytime? If I go 4 pages deep into discussions,do I have to backtrack 4 pages to get to the beginning? Thats not how it was.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    mikeya, if you click at the top where it says “The Ultimate Strip Club List” in purple text; that should display the various menu options.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Well there you go. Thanks Papi. I must have missed the memo.
  • founder
    10 years ago
    Mikey... Do yo use a smartphone or desktop computer? Do you ever visit other sites besides tuscl? Thanks
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    flagged reviews do show up eventually and are not anonymous [view link] Founder: also, thanks for getting the ignore and # of review back on the main discussion list!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    motor, I'm with you. I don't care for the recent changes founder made, BUT it is his site and if most think it fine. I'm OK with that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It appears the site is currently a work in progress and we may not be seeing the finished product yet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    mikeya, also – it may be you are zooming in too much – if you zoom past 150% you will not see the menu options on top (unless you click on the purple “The Ultimate …” banner) – if you are below 150% zoom; you should see the menu options right next to the purple text (at least per my setup).
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    No Papi, it's not zooming. I have no options on top unless I click on the purple banner you helpfully told me about. Founder could have told me when I mentioned this before.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I also notice you're about the only guy who has weird puncuation "glitches" when you post a topic. Kinda bothersome.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^ are you saying you want papi too stop posting things in a subtle type manner?!?!? also, u might want too take a screenshot too help founder out!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^It's not Papi"s fault. It happened on a crazyjoe post too. No screenshot for founder. He's incapable of answering why threads and pictures get deleted.
  • wongy
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the prop on my review. I really appreciate it.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I noticed the punctuation on papi's posts. I do everything on my phone
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Yeah, why the weird symbols on Papi's posts? I thought founder would have fixed that? Papi, do you use a PC with an unusual font? Do you see it?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    And what's the little microphone with the "/" thru it? Is that the new ignore?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "And what's the little microphone with the "/" thru it? Is that the new ignore?" @motorhead - Yes, please let Clubber known, Also, ignored comments and discussions appear to be completely hidden now.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I don't know what the site looks like on a desktop or tablet, but on my cell the faint divider line between comments in a thread is way too light. Its hard to tell where the previous comment ends and the new one begins. Maybe founder can thicken and darken that separator?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ‘… I also notice you're about the only guy who has weird punctuation "glitches" when you post a topic …” Yeah – this started w/ the new TUSCL user interface changes. I don’t necessarily use “weird punctuation” – it’s the same punctuation I’ve always used except now the TUSCL user interface seems to have a problem recognizing it: i.e. I often use a hyphen (‘-‘) when I post – the TUSCL user interface seems to have problems recognizing/displaying a simple hyphen along with semicolons and colons. Prior to the most recent changes of the last couple of days; hyphens; colons; semicolons; would be displayed incorrectly in the main discussion view (where the snippets of the 10 most recent discussions threads are shown) but would be displayed correctly when selecting a particular/single discussion thread to view. BTW - I use a Windows laptop and use Google Chrome.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion