tuscl

State Maps with Clubs on them?

Harderlap
New Mexico
Monday, September 1, 2014 7:23 AM
Is there anyway to get a larger map of strip clubs than just a city or local area? If one could get a state map with the clubs located on it, that would be great for trip planning purposes.

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Ask Rand McNally. Or Thomas Guide. Last I heard, the best clubs are on 711 A5.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    As much as I like maps/geography and strip clubs, I can't think of a benefit to having strip clubs mapped at a state level. For most conventional maps, either on line or in print, you'd have to have a very large map to do that. At the state level, you couldn't read the individual clubs in any one city. They'd just be a blur. Maybe you could have leaders locating the clubs with the names off to the side. One alternative would be to print a copy of the TUSCL maps of the cities you're interested in, and lay it alongside a statewide map.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Apparently you can already search this site by the state and add the words strip clubs and it will go to google and pull up a list of all the strip clubs in a particular state. Now as far as the top rated clubs per state listing on the right side of those pages, either there is a bug or it's a paid list. I saw Godivas listed but I checked the Dollhouse rating at Myrtle Beach and it was rated higher than most but not even on the list. As far as how to get the list to show on google maps, maybe someone could email google to see if someone could set up a much larger area. One nice feature someone could add to google would be after you get directions on google, google could have selections for strip clubs or adult entertainment plus sports bars plus restaurants within a 25 mile distance along your route and or destination.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    example type South Carolina strip clubs and you'll get a list of all strip clubs in south Carolina. The top rated listing on the right side of the page either has a bug or is a paid list. IMO.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    For a shortcut click on this link. [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I just found this site but it looks out of date or old. [view link] It listed Nepals in south Carolina but the club has been closed and completely remodeled and renamed as club Lust for about 2 years now.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    On google mapsand street view, go to the state and search strip club and the pins will drop at strip clubs around the state
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    @harderlap: well at least I'm not the only one who would like a larger search radius on the map feature
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    It would be nice to have an up to date list on a map. Google maps seems to be out of date. Only this site has an up to date list.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    TUSCL probably has the best SC mapping that I have found so far.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    The current map settings are fine for metro areas where there are several clubs in a certain radius... but it comes up short for those of us who live in more rural area with larger distances between club options
  • Harderlap
    10 years ago
    The Google maps function does what I want it to do. Thanks for the tip! The only issue is as someone has pointed out, the list is somewhat out of date.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Someone at google could do a major update if they could link this list with street addresses on google maps. [view link]
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    There was a time when "view clubs on map" actually showed showed the clubs in the local area. In the LA area, where there are toms of clubs in the entire metro area, the map usually centers a long distance from the area you started with. Bring up City of Industry and you get a list of clubs in COI. (Note that many of the *Near* COI clubs listed are quite far away.) Now click on the "View clubs on map" button. You'll see that the map centers around downtown LA, some 20 miles or more from COI.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion