tuscl

Signs you are a bacon hating Muslim

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Your camel has more teeth than your wives.

Your wives would be in elementary school except that you kill women who learn to read.

You recently had a crush on your neighbor's goat.

You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your underwear.

You can't think of anyone you HAVEN'T declared Jihad against.

Your vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

You wipe your butt with your bare left hand, but consider bacon
"unclean."

You own a $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.

You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to
beer.

Your cousin is president of the United States.

You find this list offensive and plan to behead the author.

The women in your family are completely covered in black even though you live in the hottest place on the planet.

You teach that Islam is a peaceful religion, and you kill anyone who says otherwise.

13 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol! Fuck those faggot jihadist fucks!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    JS69,

Would have been more appropriate yesterday. :)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Well said. These guys are as bad as liberals who have to eliminate the words Christmas and God, eliminate nativity scenes and crosses, and teach little kids how being gay is cool.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Clubber, true. I'll put bacon day on my calendar so I'm not late next year.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I had mine, and today as well.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Why do arabs eat camel shit?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    For a stomach ache
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Years ago it was suggested ‘ that an apple a day kept the doctor away ‘ But since all the doctors are now Muslim, I’ve found that a bacon sandwich works best!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I have a younger Iranian friend who got out a few years back. He showed me whip marks on his back for playing in an underground rock band. They had to make a video in the middle of the desert. He said the young girls had underground parties where they could wear dresses and heels. He told me he eats bacon, the hell with being muslim, or any religion for that matter.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    This is totally unfair to the good Muslims out there.

Take Durka Durka Mohammed for example. Dude was born into a poor goat herding family but now he entertains by posting totally real pictures of HAWT female celebrities doing really coo-el shit.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Without Durka Durka Mohammed we would not have the totally real video of Emma Watson taking Dobby the Elf's cock up the ass. I know that shit is real but the only guy with the guts to put it out there is a plucky lil' goatherd named Durka Durka Mohammed.

And Durka Durka dude...if you're reading this I have one thing to say:

Please release the butt plug pics of Jennifer Lawrence that you have. I would be SO HAPPY if I could see them!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-When the younger Iranians have had enough, watch out. They'll be the ones to really change shit. We can't depend on the Saudi's for shit except holding George W. Bush's mano.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion