tuscl

I have a crush on you

Clackport
Washington
I've been thinking about this question for a week or so, and then I saw Rockstar say somewhere he has a crush on his ATF, and I saw Clubber's celebrity crush thread, so I decided to post this.

I've had a fuck buddy relationship with a stripper friend of mine for the past few months. I recently found from
someone else that she has a boyfriend. I asked her why she didn't tell me she was in a relationship, she gave me a couple of reasons, one of the reasons was she had/has a crush on me.

I've been told by girls that I'm cute, but I have never had a girl tell me she has a crush on me until now.

I looked at the definition of crush, and it's not 100% clear.

What does crush mean?
Have you ever had a stripper tell you she has a crush on you?

Thoughts?

25 comments

• RTP
    10 years ago
    It means she doesn't want the money to stop flowing her way.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    You could date dis pussy whole

I gdt dis alotz
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I mean literally what does the word crush mean?

Also it's a fuck buddy relationship, I ain't paying her shit.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Im younger im assuming than you cuz i use the word crush a lot if i find a girl im in strong lust with

Examples right now im crushing/lusting over iggy azalea
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Dookie's idea of a crush is sit on her
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Thanks Duke. It's saying something when Duke is the only one that can add insight to the discussion smh.

Originally I thought crush was just like thinking that person is attractive, but I don't think it means that. A friend said it means she's trying to get with you, but she is relatively happy with her man I guess, I don't think she wants to be boyfriend girlfriend with me. Is a celebrity crush different from saying you have a crush on someone you know?

Can anyone add some insight to this??

Also I know I can't be the only one on here that a stripper has said she has a crush on SS or not.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    According to urbandictionary.com

"Crush

A kick-ass bottled soda pop made in orange, grape, and strawberry flavors. Comes in six-packs"
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Ranukam, crush is another way of saying "I really really like you".
    She didn't want to tell you about her boyfriend cuz she didn't want you to get cranky.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    She sees you as a backup in case her bf screws up
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    It's the female version of a guy being in lust with someone. She likes you enough to fuck you but not enough for you to be a boyfriend.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    A crush: an infatuation with another person, most often of the opposite sex, which is seen as superficial and unlikely to last long.

Also,

A feeling of love and admiration for someone, often someone you know, and cannot have a relationship with.

She has the hots for you but doesn't want to leave the BF, just wants to shag you when she can.

And while I've never had a stripper tell me she has a crush on me, I quite often have crushes on a dancer. Those are often my favorites, and since I don't club at home that is ok and manageable.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @mikeya, crazyjoe, johnsmith, and corvus- Thanks for the insight! I think you're right.

What do you all think the general meaning of having a crush on someone is? The reason I ask is because we use the word crush so often nowadays. Is it just lust or infatuation knowing you won't get with that person. Is it something else? Personally I don't think having a crush on someone requires that a relationship isn't possible between you and the person you have a crush on.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Crush is an orange beverage
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    In school I think it is usually just an infatuation. When dealing with a stripper it is probably pure lust. Hit it while you can my friend.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Just like what was mentioned--same here as well.

However, crush here needs further refinement.

When a stripper says 'I have a crush' it means she gets excited when she sees you, that's all it is. She may act on that 'high' and pursue, take it to a sexual level, there is a strong potential for that.

Basically, half of the work has been done already, you just need to escalate, escalate, escalate until she gets bored and dumps you after the rush/high is gone.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Best response so far:

"It's the female version of a guy being in lust with someone. She likes you enough to fuck you but not enough for you to be a boyfriend."

I too have a stripper I am having sex with. She said she thinks I'm hot. For all I know she probably had a boyfriend or at least wants one. She mentioned that she wanted me as her boyfriend, but then laughed and said "that would never work" because I only come into town about 2-3 times every 3 months. So it remains a crush. Crushes usually don't involve sex though... I mean I have about 5 crushes on soccer moms that live in my neighborhood but that's as far as it'll go. Banging strippers is a lot less drama and money than it would take to peruse these broads!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Crush is what happens when a fat girl is a little too fat. Fuck it, I'll still fuck her.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I like these kind of discussions where a word we use a lot has different meanings for different people. Some people say having a crush is infatuation, some people say it's lust, some people say it's really really liking someone, some people say it's thinking that person is cute. I was talking to a few coworkers about crushes, and they all had different thoughts on what having a crush means.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HJRJDTlTyhk

@Ranukam-Hopefully, The Jets will help you out.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    The only way to find out what she means is to ask her. And even she probably doesn't know the definition either. It's a girl word. You'll never figure it out.

With women, excitement with a male can mean absolutely ANYTHING. Maybe she thinks your eyes are dreamy, or you remind her of someone, or you're cute, or whatever. I recall a stripper here who said that she only came once in her entire career, and only because the guy had such incredible hands. Go figure. Hands?

And factor in the fact that strippers lie, then maybe what it means is that she hangs with you when she's pissed at her boyfriend because you're a known and safe quantity, so she tells you she has a "crush" so you'll feel good and always be there when she needs a replacement for a while.

Don't think too much about it. Go jerk off, then decide if you give a fuck.

Damn, I just love that advice. Mr. Spic is the MAN !!!
  • steve229
    10 years ago

It's got a good beat and you can dance to it I give it an 82, Slick.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    It's what women drivers do to their cars. But you're spelling it wrong.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto-Hahahahaha. Aaaaahhhh.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    If a grown woman says she has a crush on you it is either arrested development or a manipulative come on. No girl out of Middle school talks like this without a reason.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I think everyone has a crush on their C/F or ATF if they have one. That's how she got to be a C/F or ATF! I have a crush on all my regular dancers in fact. It means I'd fuck them but don't want to live with them or marry them. Yet. Crushes and turn into more, or they can fade away when the next one comes along.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion