tuscl

Your first celebrity crush.

Clubber
Florida
Thursday, August 28, 2014 7:19 AM
Might have been covered before, but if so, I don't recall (old brain). Anyway, which celebrity (actually anyone well know, I guess) that you had a crush on? For me, Yvette Mimieux. She was in the original "Time Machine" movie as Weena. This was in 1960 and I was all of 11 years old. Looking at some more recent photos (she is 72 now), still not bad if you're a 65 year old fart like me. :)

46 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Sonia Manzano, aka Maria from Sesame Street.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    A very young Dana Delany back when she was on China Grove in the 80's
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Linda Ronstadt in a Cub Scout uniform circa 1977
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @Clubber - Great pop culture topic BTW!
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Vanna White in the 80"s
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Kirstie Alley on Cheers
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Tia Carrera. Smokin' Hawaiian/Asian. Who else!!!
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    Natalie Wood gave me wood.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Christina Applegate on "Married with Children". Of course she was jail bait. :)
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Annette O'toole- Cat people -Lucky Robbie Benson
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    My first was Sophia Loren on late nite tv. Later, I really thought Caroline Munro from the original Planet of the Apes was hot.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Loretta Young. I saw her on TV many afternoons after school: Biography: [view link] TV show: [view link]
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Later on it was them blond racist German bitches from the band called Ace of Bass
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Currently its iggy azalea and lil Debbie
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Once I turned 5 I dumped Maria for Daisy Duke.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I always thought Carol from Mister Ed was kind of hot. She had a set of bodacious hooters. Kind of obscure, but my real crush was the actress that played the daughter of Phyllis, first on The Mary Tyler Moore show, then also when Phyllis was spun off from MTM. Her name was Lisa Gerritsen. She is just a couple of years older than I am, so we were both teenagers at the same time -- so "attainable" in my mind. Lol.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    OMG Lisa Gerritsen! The first love of all true nerds. I forgot about her; yeah she was on my radar.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    And of course, Barbara Eden in I Dream of Genie
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Brigitte Bardot in "And God Created Women". Interestingly my ATF was named after Bardot.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    How did o forgets Lois from family guy !
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    Tina Louise and Dawn Wells were on my private island! Nods to Natalie Woods and Barbara Eden, but they are already spoken for on this thread!
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    Valerie Bertinelli from One day at a time. Shoot, I'd still like to get a piece of her today!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Definitely Valerie Bertinelli. Also farrah fawcett.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Thenn it was the blonde on The Fall Guy
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Recap, at least mine. I had to Google many, some were nice and others made me wonder why. But one stood out. One of you were about 43 years old when you had your first celebrity crush?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Clubber-Haha.
  • BaggerRider
    10 years ago
    Maureen McCormick and Eve Plumb (Marcia and Jan Brady), especially in the last season when they wore miniskirts
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    A Google search on just their names and the "More Images" tab really gives a great picture of them before and now.
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    Elle mcpherson
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Marcia Brady here, too. Soon followed by Susan Dey (Partridge Family) and her comely mouth.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Mikey hit it...Caroline fucking Munro...I saw her in a James Bond and almost came in my pants. And of course Babara Eden.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Forget Farrah! I really swooned when Cheryl Ladd joined the Angels. Also, I thought Kate Jackson was very hot on The Rookies with her long, shiny, flowing ebony hair, but it doesn't (pant, pant) affect me any more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Magnum P.I.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Those 3 hot chicks in ZZTops "Legs" video were my first girl crush that I remember at the ripe age of 14. I had my coming of age during the infamous MTV age. Little did I know what sleeping tiger in me that those three vixens would awaken!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw-Remember Phoebe Cates in Fast Times? She was 80's gold.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Oh, and somebody said Tia Carrere... She doesn't count. She's way beyond hot. Far beyond a crush for me. She was a Goddess, sent down from above. I'm not worthy. Amen.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    And Valerie Bertinelli? Are you serious? I was deeply in love with her. Except when she was going thru those crazy drug problems, and overweight, and all the other insanity she was involved with. On second thought, she was hot, and that's about all. That's some shit you want to stay miles away from.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    @SlickSpic- ohhhhh yeeaahh...Ms Cates. What a honey. I also had major femwood for Bobbie Brown of 'Cherry Pie' fame. Damn. And I always thought that Erin Gray (Buck Rogers) was hot. And early Demi Moore. Rawr!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Am I the only who who feels creepy hearing a woman talking about how hot other women are? I guess I'm not allowed to be offended by that, but damn it gives me the heebie-jeebies....sorry Lopaw...I guess that makes me all kinds of bad stuff huh?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^ it makes you the moron that we all know you are. Whovthe fuck gets "creeped out" hearing a chick talking the hits fit another chick? Nobody but faggo jerkoffson. You must be totally gay. No, really. I'm not even saying that as a slam- you honestly gotta be gay.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    lopaw, A quick "Legs" story. A few of was went to see ZZ Top live an number of years ago. Great show. They were back in town a couple of yeas later and I decided not to go, but changed my mind at the last minute. Could only get crappy seats at the side of the stage. Well, when they played "Legs", they silhouetted behind them on a backdrop, the dancers. They just were like shadows as they were behind the backdrop. HOWEVER, my crappy seats became golden, as I could peer behind the screen and see the dancers quite well. Being about 5 rows from the stage, one work HOT!
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Clubber, Thats awesome! I would have given my left arm (I'm left handed) for tickets to see them perform back in '84.....what a different time it was to grow up in back then. After I posted here I watched the "Legs" vid on YouTube (and "Gimme All Your Lovin'" too) and all that lust came right back in a flood.....Dayum!
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    jerikson, No it doesn't make you "all kinds of bad stuff", but it definitely makes you all kinds of weird. I can honestly say that I have never in my life ever heard anyone claim that before. Most guys either have no reaction or are turned on by it. You are definitely the anomaly here. If it makes you feel any better there are things that you write that creep me out too, so I guess that makes us even. The only thing I can offer is for you to put me on ignore so that you don't have to see my posts. I have no plans to stop posting so if what I post makes you uncomfortable then I suggest that you don't read any of it.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ZZ Top, a legendary band of the first degree. Long live La Grange!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "A very young Dana Delany back when she was on China Grove in the 80's" A small point of clarification: The delicious Ms Delany played a Vietnam war era nurse in the TV series "China Beach" "China Grove" is, of course, a classic song from another legendary band, The Dobbie Brothers.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @jerikson40: "Am I the only who who feels creepy hearing a woman talking about how hot other women are?" Yes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion