tuscl

TUSCL dishonorably mentioned in a SW thread

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 6:22 PM
I rarely if ever have noticed the SW ladies mention TUSCL – sometimes they'll mention it in a general way like “customer sites”; etc – but was mentioned directly in this thread and we didn't get much love: One funny quote from a SW lady w.r.t. TUSCL: “… I really hate that they called it "mileage" like we're old used cars and "take out" like we are a pizza …” Only 4 or 5 of the 20-something posts mention TUSCL - but I thought the one above was funny: [view link]

56 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol. She does have a sense of humor.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I bet i could fuk her but she wouldn't co.fess it...lol
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I say let the SW girls have their website and we'll have ours. I concur: The line about mileage and pizza was pretty funny!
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I eat both of dem
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I heard that in order to post on SW those strippers had to have their senses of humor surgically removed. I wonder how that one slipped by.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    ^^^ :)
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol lopaw Those stupid bitches are beyond retarded. I don't know how you stomach going over to that site, Papi.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Ive been over der for about as long as i have. Been on tuscl
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    “… I really hate that they called it "mileage" like we're old used cars and "take out" like we are a pizza …” And if we were to say, some fuck, instead of "mileage", and some fuck outside the club instead of "takeout", they would bitch about that, ergo, "stupid bitches" as sclvr states.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Rick Dugan got honorably mentioned...do they know of the things he posts here???
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Lol, the other web site says we are not like regular strip club customers. We actually might be representative of the veteran strip club visitors. We just are more free to state our opinion here. I know Shadowcat and a few others have over 30 years of experience each. When you say take out like it's a pizza, that actually makes me hungry. mmmm, bacon. The thought came back.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    So what these stripped web strippers are saying, as long as you're a dead Jedi or a drunk driving, take-advantage-of-junkies-type character, you're in like Flynn.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I wonder if the lady who had the comment of "old used cars" uses the stage name of Mercedes or Lexus.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Ariela wrote "Fk TUSCL. Just, fk em." What writing skills. Kate Chopin would be so proud.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    At least those hoes acknowledge the fact that we don't represent the majority of strip club attendees. We, are the cream of the crop.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Read SW long enough and celibacy begins to look attractive.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    fuck em!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy really kissed ass with the girl at SW including by saying they were too high caliber to do extras. Wonder if even The System would fail on them?
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Reading Stripper Web has helped me stop going to the clubs. I get enough of the bs online to satisfy my curiosity of what stupid girls do that I don't need to see it firsthand as much. I'm now more afraid of hepatitis and herpes than ever before.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Lol. As I've said in the past, I don't understand the animosity on here towards SW. I post about a lot of the same shit on there that I post on here, including OTC adventures (good and bad), OTC prices, rip-off games, trends and other issues I'm seeing clubs, heroin use, silly shit that I've been told by dancers ITC, etc. It's all in how you approach it. A lot of the stuff goes into the junkie forum, but even there the dancers often participate and it can be interesting to see their views of these things as well. The reason that so many tusclers struggle over there is that they take some of the girls' viewpoints too personally and lose their minds. Seriously, threads on topics as simple as when the girl asks for money (before or after a dance) can make some guys get downright nasty and dramatic. Why? If you are a guy who knows the score in your club(s) and are getting things the way you want it, why should you get worked up by a girl saying that she doesn't do extras, or asks for money upfront, or asks for guys to buy drinks, etc., etc.? Honestly, I am baffled by this.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    " I don't know how you stomach going over to that site, Papi." I don't know how you don't go! It's like looking at a trainwreck, and it's great fun to read... I do think it's important not to take it personally, just like I wouldn't take personally what a 4-year-old throwing a tantrum says about me mid-tantrum. From the thread: "If they don't care that your time is money then fuck their feelings." One of the things I love about it there is how incredibly, insanely entitled the girls feel... as a customer, you're not there for entertainment, you're there for them! If the stripper approached you and is standing there voluntarily talking to you, and you have the temerity not to want a dance with her (remember, you're there for her), or maybe you just want a dance on your time and not hers, then you're a piece of crap to be disrespected! I realize a lot of what's posted there is just lies and posturing to look good in front of each other (Chili has already put the lie to the anti-extras stance there), but to the extent it's accurate, it provides a good guide to how to identify the absolute worst strippers and how to avoid them!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    " I realize a lot of what's posted there is just lies and posturing to look good in front of each other" Good thing that's not the case on this board.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Steve-I know, huh. By the way. Just got a raise. Now I make $450,000.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^lol, by the way, I scored a 10 otc last night for $100
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "Good thing that's not the case on this board." LOL ... this is bizarro customer land, SW is bizarro stripper land
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… I don't know how you stomach going over to that site, Papi. …” Yes – very valid statement no doubt. In my PL defense; I only go there a couple of times per month when TUSCL is really really slow – I spend about a half hour or so skimming thru the threads if I see something somewhat interesting (or usually comical); I’ll go ahead and post it on TUSCL if it’s a slow TUSCL day. So to defend my PL honor LOL – I honestly can only stomach it in small chunks every now and then when really bored.
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    Stripper takeout is not like pizza. More like chinese food. 30 minutes after you finish you're hungry again.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    rickdugan sez: "Honestly, I am baffled by this." Let's see if we can unravel it for you, 'k? Rick, do you search out forums where you can follow the thoughts and interests of the employees of McDonalds (or insert your favorite restaurant here...)? Probably not. Why? Because why should you give a shit about the people who provide you a service at some commercial establishment? So why do you care so much about the innner workings of strippers? I'll tell you why. It's your life. It's your primary relationships. Or at least you THINK and HOPE and WISH it is, when in fact there is no real relationship. So since the vast majority of men who attend strip clubs feel that the strippers are no more than service providers, like the girls giving you a Big Mac, it puzzles you that they aren't so freaking entwined in what strippers think. We don't give a shit what strippers are thinking Rick. They perform a service for an hour or two, then we go about our real lives.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    "We don't give a shit what strippers are thinking Rick. They perform a service for an hour or two, then we go about our real lives." For me, yes. For you, maybe? But if you believe that about most of the people on this site you haven't been reading very closely.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Read more slowly jerkoff40. What I said baffles me is the animosity felt by members of this board to SW. And if Tusclers really didn't give a shit about what SW girls are thinking, then why does this thread exist? Why so many responses? Why do so many Tusclers go over there and get banned soon after?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^ don't let him get u rattled ricky boy I personally like u and your sense of humor (in a non homosexual way of course...not that there is anything wrong wit that). I eventually plan on goin too that pink site and given them my ins and outs and I doubt I will get baned
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "What I said baffles me is the animosity felt by members of this board to SW." You can't be serious. That baffles you? Between the lies and self promoting bullshit, and hatred and disrespect they preach for their customers, you can't figure out why people would find that disgusting??? Apparently crap like that just gives you more reason to stick your nose deeper up their butts. Others have too much self respect.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    Rick; I didn't see any "bluesider" getting "nasty and dramatic" in that thread. Save for one guy with multiple posts there who may have been a touch too brash, I thought the exchanges there were relatively civil.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    @jerikson: Yes it does baffle me jerikson, because I don't take much of the stuff they post very seriously. They are just girls venting about tough jobs. Grow a pair already. @minnow: There were a few guys who were clearly getting a little...passionate...about their points of view. I'm not sure why they thought that saying the same thing in 3 different ways was going to change these young girls' views, but yet the felt the need to do so. ;)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Rick, Yeah, they do have a tough job. But our animosity comes about because when they vent, their true feelings about customers are exposed. (We're all perverts living in our mom's basement....crap like that). But this is a business, just like any other business. Maybe I'm naive, but what other business truly despises their customers? Sure, I get irritated at over demanding customers all the time. But I don't "hate" them and hurl personal insults at them behind their back. Maybe these girls need to grow a pair.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    motor is absolutely right. And Rick, it's not about growing a pair. It's about self respect. You don't take what they post seriously? Why do you take it at all? Why do you care what they say? Why do you stick around for more and more disrespect? That's not growing a pair, that's no self respect. Growing a pair is when you man up and stop acting like a child and kissing the ass of someone who has zero respect for you, and plainly says so, just so they'll like you. THAT is growing a pair.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    motor, "Maybe these girls need to grow a pair." NOOOOOOOOO!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Awwww, did the mean girls on SW hurt your feelings guys? Sheesh! Try not to be so sensitive. Besides, I'm sure you're a fine son and your Mom really appreciates having your around.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Getting worked up over the venting of a bunch of young girls who strip for a living isn't a sign of self-respect, but rather one of deep insecurity. Man up already and understand where you are supposed to be in the power structure. Middle aged men who make good money getting their panties twisted over what a few emotional young girls have to say about club customers. Seriously now, lol. Tonight, right after I listen to my local club favorite talk about her week and likely complain about some customer habits. Now option 1 is that I could be a sensitive pussy who takes what she says personally and starts to get worked up. Option 2 is that I understand that this is just a young girl venting, wave it off with a chuckle, and then do what I planned all along, which is to take her to a hotel room, fuck her for short money, and pay her when I am done. Guess which option I'm going to choose. ;) Man up dudes, man the fuck up.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I'm with rickdugan on this one. For one thing, the regular stripperweb posters don't seem to be any more representative of strippers than the regular posters here are of club goers in general, so their views and opinions are no more mainstream than ours. I browse the forums there occasionally, and I frankly see more similarity than difference in some of the posts. And by that I mean attitude, not content.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    It would be interesting if we TUSCL members had counterparts on SW that commented or were similar to us.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I treat the pink site just like I do TUSCL. I read what interests me and ignore the rest. Which basically means I ignore Stripperweb.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "It would be interesting if we TUSCL members had counterparts on SW that commented or were similar to us." Like the Bizarro episode of Seinfeld?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Steve-Kinda.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    A forum where strippers sit around and make stuff up and bash customers? Jesus... What's next? A forum where strip club patrons sit around and make stuff up and bash strippers??
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I posted on SW for a short time and I became very unpopular. I'd remind them that hating their jobs and customers was a bad attitude to have for unskilled labor that can make them 6 figures. I think the majority of them are just scraping by as dancers; who wants to have entitled bitches for company? I have a wife for that. The successful dancers can't be bothered with SW...there's nothing there for them.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    lol...the only stripper that was rude to me was told, " I didnt come here to have you act like a jealous wife" She was gone within a week.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Shark i now have 15 years of experience wit dem bitches...18-35.... by the time im 50 i will have 30 years ant at 70 years old i will be pro at 50 years of experience to share that is if i dont overdose first
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Crazy joe if you keep fucking jackie aka my ex im going to punch you i. Your shit box Fuck you jackie
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Shadow yes lol fuck"em
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy who thinks he needs to wear a suit and run a System just to pay hookers for sex telling others to "man up" - too funny! Man up, RickyBoy, drop your insecurities about having failed to become Gordon Gekko and "just ask". LOL!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    ^ Yup, and I get a lot of them. You know why? Because I'm greedy like that. And gents of tuscl, greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. Lol.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Greeeed to be a faggot right ?
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    35% = alot of them? No exactly. Wake up any day now, RickyBoy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion