tuscl

Local strip club websites

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 5:05 AM
How many of you are active on strip club websites like tuscl that focus on a limited geographic area? Are they worthwhile? The only ones I'm familiar with are Z Bone and two sheds. Are there others?

16 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    For So Cal there's ZBone & Bonedin. I use 'me both.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I use one other just a little. Besides TUSCL, there is another international strip club website: [view link] (SCL) But, it's content quality is very low. There's no registration required for it (screen name and email address), so anyone can post at any time under any name. Because of that it's mostly gibberish and drivel. If you think there are trolls on TUSCL, you should see SCL! But, it's benefit over TUSCL is that it's set up on an individual club-by-club basis. If you want ask questions about a particular club and its dancers, without having to post a review of that club, that's where it's most useful. I used it a lot, before I discovered TUSCL. Very little now. I sense that where there are regional strip club websites, they're better known than TUSCL. That was the case when I lived in L.A. I used Zbone exclusively then. (Bonedin came along after I moved to Seattle, in 2006.) I didn't even know about TUSCL then.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    A litte website that craters to noth and sout Carolina known as "blue balls" [view link]
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Dallas also has a site but I can't recall the name of it.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    DFW Nites for Dallas area [view link]
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    In my post above, I meant to convey that although SCL is an international website, it can be used as a local one, simply by choosing which clubs to follow. Also, many years ago, there used to be a series of strip club websites devoted to individual cities. Two examples: [view link] (no longer active.) [view link] (active, but seems to be the website of one club.) You might try adding any city in front of "[view link]" and see if there are others.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I use zbone.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I read this site but have not registered to post. [view link]
  • Draper
    10 years ago
    Club_Goer mentioned SCL. One benefit to that site is that sometimes management will post on there regarding their club and provide schedule updates or deals for that day/ week. But being that management has a presence, it's prob not the place where you want to share too much intel on specific dancers if it's a no contact/no extras place.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    TwoSheds officially started as a "Southwestern Michigan" forum focusing on Grand Rapids, Lansing, and Kalamazoo. Detroit was added because "it's just so much fun". I believe the guy who started it might be a Grand Rapids, but not real sure. Anyway, the board seems to have become very Detroit-centric. For obvious reasons.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    bigtuna1, is blueballs a new web site? I went there and saw no one and no threads in the Carolina's section.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Like my brother Slick I am a devoted zbone & bonedin contributor.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Shark that was me experimental with forum ideas s year or so ago...ive got big plans....You all will see...juice is tsking over
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Blue balls set a record today's....biggest number og guest wss27 today hit 100
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I also have a blog i was playing with called talking with the juice man....lol.....soon i will make money with this review shits...you all will see...i ant as stupid as i look
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    One other to consider: TJAmigos for those mongers living in Southern California and making occasional trips across the border.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion