tuscl

Just wondering...

Clubber
Florida
Monday, August 25, 2014 3:31 PM
When JohnSmith69 posted about the new school year and women, it got me thinking. I have a job where I get to see lovely ladies all the time as either employees where I am or customers there. To me, that is a great under appreciated benefit. Does your work allow this? Or maybe just a few of the same women day after day? Even the most beautiful woman will get boring if you see her all the time.

20 comments

• alexrain
    10 years ago
    If you aren't fucking those women that you gawk at, I don't see what the big deal is...
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Depends what my current job is..lol ive had some oo yes...and other nust be one big sausage party
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Well, rain, I enjoy looking at beautiful things. If you feel you have to fuck something beautiful, I sure hope I never bump into you at an art museum!
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    hell no. my industry is mostly men... although there are a few gems around
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Yeah, in the summertime, hanging out in the cafeteria where I work is pretty damned entertaining.
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Shado used 2 c lotz ov stewredesss he retyerd fromm ayrelinez bout 40yrs ago but u no dat allredy rite clubbr !
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Hell no. All just a bunch white, male engineering types If either a female or person of color got above the first floor I think they all would have a heart attack
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Working in the air line industry for 42 years, I did have lots of opportunities to gawk at beautiful women, employee & customers. In the early years the stewardesses were all reasonable attractive but in the latter years the flight attendants were working into their 60's and a lot of them were males.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Like motorhead I am also surrounded by all males, primarily asian & white engineers. I am a female engineer surrounded by geeky, socially-retarded, women-repellants. But I love 'em. It is why I'll find any excuse to sneak out during the day to hit a stripclub.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "I am a female engineer surrounded by geeky, socially-retarded, women-repellants." Wow. I hope they don't call lesbians "ugly, man hating, butches". They'd probably get fired, huh? But I suppose it's okay the other way around. Y'know, cuz they're guys...and engineers. They deserve it. (Disclaimer: just making a point...I'm sure Lopaw says it with love)
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yes I say it with much love. They all know and acknowledge that they are in fact geeky, socially-retarded women-repellants. I, on the other hand, am neither ugly, man hating, nor butch. If I were, then I'd say they would have open season on me. We love and more importantly, respect each other professionally and personally (despite the affectionate name calling).They love me like their horny gay little sister and I love them as my geeky, socially-retarded women-repellant big brothers. I tried taking them with me to the clubs many times but they are really out of their element and comfort zone and it usually ends up badly, so I gave up.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    In my work crew, it used to be a 50-50 split between men and women, if not favored toward women, but over time, for whatever reason, there are now twice as many men as women. Frankly, I have no idea why that would be, unless the current management team subconsciously favors men. But regardless, of the 10 ladies I work with, purely based on looks I'd only date 2 of them. And the one has too much drama in her life for me to take her seriously, possibly because she used to be a stripper, or at least a bikini dancer. The other thinks I'm an oddball, which comes from going by what others say instead of talking to me personally. The one other single lady at work, I never know what to make of her. She seems like she'd be hot if she tried, but she doesn't try. She told me once that we aren't here to turn each other on. I've come under the suspicion she's a lesbian, but she used to make disparaging remarks of the one lesbian who used to work there.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    If you've ever seen a female lawyer you'd get why I would rather be celibate than date them.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Hey, lopaw, you haven't seen the kinky things we male nerdy engineers keep in our pocket protectors, have you? ;D
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ATAC, I know a couple of female layers. Both ride with my group. One, I'd do her in a second. The other, well she is about my age, and I bet she was quite hot 40 years ago.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Funny! A typo, LAWYERS , not LAYERS. I should proof BEFORE I post!
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Lovely ladies in my line of work??.............HAH! Mostly big burly guys in greasy clothes, hard hats, and safety boots.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    fa, One of the downsides to paying work.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    Ski: I know plenty of sexy female lawyers, but they don't do "divorce law" cases generally. Nobody's good looking enough if they are trying to separate me from my assets!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion