tuscl

Borderline Girls Start Looking Good

Thursday, August 21, 2014 5:15 PM
Here's something. It's not strictly a strip club question, but instead a general scoring-with-women question. Say you've been going through a dry spell (for whatever reason--maybe you're hurting a bit financially, you've been too busy, or you just haven't been able to close the deal, etc.). This may apply more to guys who are single and perhaps a bit older (like me). When you're out and about during the day, women you previously would have considered only slightly attractive are starting to look like good options for hittin' up. They could maybe be chubby, a little older than you usually like them, etc. There was a woman in Target the other day who had to be mid 50s, and though I only found her slightly attractive, I seriously would have had sex with this chick if she had somehow--magically--pushed for it. Same thing with another older woman I work with (again, near 50 years old). Anyway, I've rambled a bit, but you get the point. Does going without scoring for a long time make you much less selective? I think it does. Thanks.

14 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Borderline? As in Borderline Personality Disorder? Run, don't walk away!
  • IronFox22
    10 years ago
    Haha. Though I am actually familiar with BPD girls, I mean borderline attractive girls (though I'm sure you were being sarcastic).
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Nope. I am pretty consistent with regard to who I view as attractive. Though, to be fair, it tends to be a binary set for me. Fuckable, and not.
  • IronFox22
    10 years ago
    Well, I'm not saying your criteria for attractiveness change per se. Just saying that when you haven't gotten some in a long time you might be more willing to have a quickie with a chick that is unattractive.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I don't know. I've never gone without getting some.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    The one thing I know for sure is every time I ever banged a woman significantly older than me, it was after a long dry spell. One time, I even banged a married older coworker of mine, although she did have a license to play, FWIW. Actually, that was more than one time.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "The girls all get prettier at closing time"
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Happens all the time on slow strip club nights. I start the night looking for a 9 to 10, if she doesn't show soon an 8 is fine, etc. By the end of a slow night, the little head is trying to convince the big head that what started out as no better than a 4.5 must be at least a 7.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    lopaw, Not fair. You have your very own "fun parts"!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I have a different standard for a g/f than I have for a dancer. A g/f needs to be someone who's company I enjoy when we both have our clothes on too. My current squeeze is as tall as I am (and I like spinners as dancers) and she could lose some weight. Plus she's only average to look at. She has skills in the important areas though and she's SO much fun to be with!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    "Went home with a 10 and woke up with 2." Does anyone think that we PLs are the only ones who lower our standards? Lol. It seems that a guy died and went to heaven. When he got to the pearly gates, St Peter greeted him saying welcome to Heaven! Let me show you around. As they were walking around he noted that Justin Bieber was walking around with a really ugly woman. His curiosity piqued, he asked, "What is the deal with that?". St Peter said well, the quality of your mate for eternity is determined by the quality of the life you lived on earth. Saintly demeanor, beautiful mate. Barely good enough to get into Heaven, a total fugly.". Hearing this, the guy started to sweat. He remembered all those times he had cheated or hadn't called. He could see the fugly coming. "So, Pete, who will be my mate?" Peter checked his list. "I seems that the big guy has paired you with Kate Upton." "Whew", thought our hero. "If I can luck out like this, what would a saint get?" As if readind his mind, St Peter said, "yeah. Well, Ms. Upton just barely made it in...."
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I started having sex at age 16, I'm 26 now. Thankfully the longest I've gone without sex is 3 weeks, so I've never felt like that.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw-Haha. I've already stated that I'm an equal opportunity fuck buddy. My only caveat-she must be a she, not a shim.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I feel ya, something similar has happened to me many times, busy with work, traveling a lot and not able to get away/play because I'm too busy for some reason or another. So I finally wind up in some random strip club in some random town. After doing a scout report the talent isn't that great but my only options are stay there or go to my hotel room. If talent lacks then I try to find a bright spot in a dancer, like maybe she had great boobs or a tight body,, or a really pretty face or great personality. Of course if she had all of that well, then she'd be hot, but if she had at least 1 and hopefully 2 of those, then I can settle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion