tuscl

Can smart phones take decent pictures in strip clubs without the flash?

Sunday, August 17, 2014 9:33 AM
I was just wondering. A week ago I saw a guy hold up his phone as if he was taking a pic of the hot girl he was with who went to the stage tipping a topless dancer. I think no one noticed him except me because he was in my line of sight as I was watching the hot girl in the short skirt tip the topless dancer. It made me curious. Another question. If you think no one else noticed, would you say anything to the dancer or management? What if you think the girl tipping the dancer probably blocked out any view of the dancers tits? ok then? Last night I and everyone else saw a light from a smart phone in a bachelor party, from a guy as well taking a pic of his friend up on stage with at least one topless dancer. The DJ said the pic needs to be deleted. I guess some people think it's ok to take pictures. I remember some clubs would throw out your whole group. Do you see a lot of this?

9 comments

• mark94
    10 years ago
    Depends on the phone. The better phones, like my iPhone work just fine in dim light without flash. He is not only taking a picture of the girls but all the guys nearby, some of whom don't want the world (or, their wives) to know they are in a strip club. If I saw someone taking pics, I'd be pissed. Not sure I'd tell management. Depends on my mood. Fortunately, I've never seen anyone take a pic (That I know of).
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Strip clubs are dark, so even with the power of a smart phone, a decent picture without the flash is probably the best you can expect. So yes, I think smart phones can do it, but don't expect the picture to be all that great. And no, I don't see many people trying to take pictures. Whether it's your first time or your 100th time visiting a strip club, I think most people have enough common sense to know that trying to take a picture will just get you in trouble/thrown out of the club
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I've probably had my picture taken a dozen times by strippers, bouncers and other club employees. Actually I should say my t-shirts have been photographed with my permission. They are always careful to make it a shot from the neck down and always show me the shot. I've only had my face shown once and that was OTC with my ATF.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I wasn't really worried about getting in a picture myself. Of course I can understand why a guy who is married or has a picky girlfriend would not want to be photographed. I remember my first time I visited The Masters, they were apparently filming for a DVD. It was called the Battle of The Masters. A dancer who I knew who worked there on occassion told me I was on their DVD. That surprised me. I guess that explained why I saw tv cameras and all the bright lights. I had been standing up with no seats but one dancer was nice enough to find a chair and she sat in my lap at the stage for a while. I did not know they were filming when I sat down at the stage. After I found out, it was too late to avoid anything.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I took some pics with my iPhone in the VIP room without flash and while they were legible they weren't very good. I waited until we were in a hotel room with flash and used my Canon DSLR for closeups and full light. They're just for mammaries, of course.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Key here is prior consent as in SC's example. Not only potential for outing custies but the dancer as well. Years ago at a local club, a guy at the tip rail was taking pics of a nude dancer on the brightly lit stage. Management intervened; confiscated the phone and made the owner delete all pics. His phone was held by management until he left. The club has a notice against taking pics posted at entrance where custies pay cover charge.
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    I have some great shots of my ATF she poses willingly we use the flash no problem .They come out great.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    If a person is determined to takes photos in a stripclub, it can easily be done with some miniature cameras that look like pens. I think that strippers that work in nude clubs should expect that one day if they become famous or competing for a great job, nude photos will be available either from club cameras or customer cameras.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    The rare times that I've seen someone blatantly try to take a picture, security has been on them almost instantly. But it seems to have relaxed a bit and 99% of people on their cells in a club are either texting or surfing. I think most clubs realize that and back off unless it is very obvious. The times that I use my phone I leave it on the table so that it is obvious that I'm not taking any pictures.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion