tuscl

Covered somewhat before, but...

Clubber
Florida
You go into a club and pick your place to sit. At sometime later or maybe immediately, a dancer sits down beside you. She doesn’t ask if you’d like company, a dance, etc., just sits and tries to engage you in conversation. You try to ignore her (even though you might answer some of her idiotic questions), yet she sits. What is your best way to get rid of her? Let me rephrase, what is your best LEGAL way to get rid of her. Some I’ve wished to shoot!

7 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    You could also take advantage of the situation and the girl will leave more than not. Keep getting up to tip other girls at the stage. Or go to the restroom and see if she is still there when you come back. Of course if she thinks she is getting a dance from you, she might actually wait for you to get back.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I usually tell them that I'm waiting for one of the other girls. I also try to sit somewhere where there's no opportunity for that to happen, such as a bar stool between two others that are occupied. Then when the girl I want comes over we move to a table in an out-of the- way corner. If you sit at a table by yourself, that's like holding up a sign that you want a girl to join you.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Ignore them, DO NOT buy them a drink and then ask if so-and-so is working that day. Any dancer with half a brain will get the hint.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    I sit at the bar, so not really any place to move. I frequent the club (small local) enough that the regulars know me and mostly leave me alone. It is the high turn over of new dancers that become the problem. Also, I refuse to move from my choosen seat. I had a favorite that always sat with me, but she left the business and will not return. I have always wanted to just say, "leave me the f*** alone", but that is not my style.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Try:
    "I'm waiting to get a dance from ***"
    "I just got here and want to look around."
    Give her a $5 tip and ask her to bring *** over to your table.
    "I'm broke. I'm just here for one beer on the way home."
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    SuperDude's lines are pretty close to what I would say. I usually just say something like "I am broke and here with a friend, but if you are giving out free dances I am always willing to accept" or just politely excuse yourself and go to the stages to see another girl dance. There is nothing wrong with being not-so-subtle to a stripper about not being interested, the whole point of going to clubs is to pay to see girls *you are attracted too*, no point in wasting time with girls you are not.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Tell her you already have someone in mind you would like to ask for a dance. She will then probably say something like " You can get 2dances, 1 from me and 1 from her." You then tell her that she the other girl is someone you usually get a dance from when you come there. If she still keeps talking get up and go and sit at the bar or by the tiprail. After a while she will get the picture and leave your table.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion