tuscl

Now I know!

Clubber
Florida
I've been wondering where the idiotic leftist dems in Congress have been for the last while, ignoring any issue that may not help them.
Now I know where they are. They are posting on TUSCL as libs!

17 comments

• Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Trucidos is an obese, unemployed manchild from Pittsburgh who is obsessed with penises and throws homophobic, misogynistic insults. Do the math on that.

Founder will ban him any day now, and like herpes, he'll come back every few months.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Go away, Trucidos (from both your troll accounts).
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    After November third I will simply fail to declare 25% of my income to make up for the Democrat rats stealing it and other than that my life will go on the same. If Trump goes to jail or not, my life will still be awesome. Not a damn thing any of you left wing cum stains can do about it. Nothing.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @Skibum, that's why we're Republicans, because we're resourceful and smart enough to see through promises of free shit--we'll land on our feet no matter who is in office.

And we're armed and trained, in case Democrats decide "looting is reparations" like the BLM Chicago leader.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If looting is reparations then its fine by me to kill people before letting my property to be taken since property is obviously more important according to Chicago BLM. Yes, my property is worth more than the life of every left wing activist.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    My property is worth more than the life of ANY leftie activist.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    yap-crap,
    "...Chump is LOSING every poll...".
    Maybe we'll get to see the lefts news anchors cry again like we did almost 4 years ago. OH, they were so sure, so very sure! HEHEHEHE!
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    dims_rule,

First, I have no party affiliation, but what I do have is a love of my country. President Trump has done for it and ME in 4 years than obama even dreamed of in 8 years. Only one close was President Reagan. I WAS a democrat till Johnson came on the scene. !0 to 1 most here are young fools that don't have ANY idea of history. As an example, do ANY of you know who the party of segregation was and still is?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Maybe we'll get to see the lefts news anchors cry again like we did almost 4 years ago. OH, they were so sure, so very sure! HEHEHEHE!

I dunno Clubber seems to me that the last hundred years or so the polls got it rong twice 2016 and 1948, but they got it right a hell of a lot more often than that, so if I were a betting man I wouldn't bet the mortgage on the polls being rong two presidential elections in a row, smart money and smart people go with Biden winning.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    As a Republican all I could do yesterday was to go strip clubbing last night. 7:12 tee time, so smoking a little GG#4. Dinner by the lake tonight. Tough life, but old white men soldier on.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    In conventional times, I might agree, but the last 4 years are FAR from conventional.
    Both sides have always disagree with each other, but now it is visceral hatred from the left.
    I can pretty much grantee little will change if President Trump wins. The other way, life as we've known it, for most of our lives, will be out the window. Time will tell, my friend.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    https://bernardgoldberg.com/why-i-want-b…

Why I Want Biden to Lose More than I Want Trump to Win
    By BERNARD GOLDBERG August 10, 2020 522 Comments

image_pdfimage_print
    As regular readers of my column know, I’m no fan of Donald Trump. And that’s putting it mildly.

I don’t like his chronic dishonesty. I don’t like narcissism. I don’t like his nastiness and his silly name-calling. I detest his need to constantly cause chaos, as he did with a recent tweet suggesting we should postpone the 2020 presidential election. There’s nothing about this man’s character that I like.

And I hope he wins re-election in a landslide.

Actually what I mean is that I hope the Republican candidate beats the Democratic candidate. And I wish the Republican candidate were almost anybody else. But since “almost anybody else” isn’t running, I hope Joe Biden loses more than I’m actively rooting for Donald Trump to win. If that’s akin to a distinction without a difference … so be it.

It amazes me that in a country of more than 300 million people Donald Trump and Joe Biden are the best we can come up with. If we picked two candidates out of the crowd at a Star Wars convention we wouldn’t be worse off.

It’s not exactly a bulletin that Joe Biden is a puppet candidate. I don’t think he has a clue as to what he stands for. His political team puts words in his mouth and on a good day he repeats them without forgetting what he’s talking about. Be assured that if Biden wins, Bernie Sanders and AOC will be running the show.

Biden says that if he wins he’ll be one of the most progressive presidents in U.S. history. And Bernie Sanders says Biden would be the most progressive president since FDR.

So let’s take a look at what that progressive future might mean.

For two months we’ve been witnessing chaos and destruction in Portland and other cities run by progressive Democrats, yet no one in the Democratic Party will stand up and condemn the violence as if they really mean it. They’re cowards who fear a backlash from the hard left wing of the party. Stand up against rioters and the progressives will find a primary opponent to run against you.

This is a party my father, a lifelong Democrat, wouldn’t recognize. He was a blue- collar worker who could never support today’s Democrats. They bear no resemblance to John F. Kennedy or Hubert Humphrey or Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton or even Barack Obama, who was a mere liberal when he was president but now — if his partisan remarks at the funeral of John Lewis is any indication — has become a passionate progressive apparently believing that passionate progressive polices are what his party needs to win in November.

Today’s Democrats think the police are the enemy, not the rioters, who they like to call “mostly peaceful protestors.” Some Democrats have called law enforcement officers “storm troopers” and “secret agents.” When Donald Trump sent federal agents to Portland to stop the rioters from burning down the federal courthouse, the mayor of the city and the governor of Oregon were angry with the president – not the anarchists!

This is a party that invited Attorney General William Barr to a congressional hearing but wouldn’t let him respond to their non-stop onslaught of attacks. They accused him of corruption, of perjury of violating his oath and of betraying the Constitution. And when he tried to respond, they constantly interrupted to say, “I reclaim my time.”

In plain English that means we get to talk and call you names and you’re expected to shut up and take it. If that happened on the street, someone would wind up with a bloody nose.

As Andrew McCarthy put it in an essay in National Review Online: “What happened on Capitol Hill was a debacle to despair over because Democrats do not act this way because they are preternaturally rude. They act this way because their voters expect and demand that they act this way.

“It is not hard to understand, even if it is hard to accept. Democrats do not merely disagree with Donald Trump. They abhor him. Their supporters and media friends so loathe him that each ‘hearing,’ each issue, becomes a contest of who can be the most indecorous and contemptuous. Who among us can spew the most bile?”

He’s right. It’s not only Democrats in Congress who give their party a bad name. It’s also the Democrats who cheer for their “I reclaim my time” tactics. If Hillary Clinton were a Republican (or simply even-handed) she might call them “deplorable.” And she might be right.

Pollsters often ask questions to find out if voters think the candidate cares about people like them, if the candidate shares their values.

Democrats don’t share my values and they sure don’t care about people like me. People like me don’t want our tax dollars to pay for free comprehensive healthcare for immigrants who snuck into the country and are living here illegally.

Bernie Sanders wants to give convicted felons who are still locked up in prison the right to vote. If Bernie wants it, Joe will want it too. The puppeteer calls the shots, not the puppet.

As for free speech, it will be in serious jeopardy if Democrats win in November, especially if they make a clean sweep and take the Senate and keep control of the House. So-called hate speech could become a crime. And they’ll decide what’s hateful and what isn’t.

If Biden and his progressive puppet masters take over, the cancel culture will be in full bloom. You think it’s bad now? Just wait!

And if Biden wins and Democrats take over the Senate, there’s at least a 50-50 chance they’ll blow up the filibuster, which means all they’ll need is a simple majority to pass whatever they want. And that’ll include making Puerto Rico a state, packing the Supreme Court with liberal Justices, passing some version of a budget busting Green New Deal and who knows what else that’s on the progressive wish list.

Republicans have their faults too, that’s for sure – but, all things considered, they’re not as bad as what the Democratic Party has become.

But if Donald Trump is going to win – and that looks like a long shot – he’ll have to do it without me. I can’t bring myself to vote for such a defective human being.

I know the argument, which I’ve heard a million times: If I don’t vote for Trump it’s the same as voting for Biden. That may be true, but that’s Donald Trump’s doing, not mine.

And if Joe Biden wins it won’t be because of me or a few million people like me. It will be because of Donald Trump.

He is a detestable man. And I hope he wins.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    Seems sort of an intelligent idiot!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Hey Dems go molest another kitten you fucking vermin.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    dems_rule
    ^ a retarded fuckwad!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    ^5 to Clubber, for making the gay bottom cry.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    ski,

That's all the left HAS insults and crying! I mean really, biden is the best they have??? Now that is a real laugher!
    I am sure there are real democrats out there that I would vote for over a RINO. At least you know were they will stand, for the most part!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion