tuscl

Time to end it!

Clubber
Florida
As it says on TUSCL, Joined Sep, 2000. That's over 20 years I've been on TUSCL. I've seen many many changes over the years. Since for family reasons I've done almost no club visits in a few years, I still enjoyed spending a bit of time on TUSCL. That has changed.
This last change is the catalyst for me to not even bother coming by any longer. I've said personal goodbyes to my special TUSCL friends, but for the rest of TUSCL, I've enjoyed talking with it's time to say GOODBYE!

Take care all!

19 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    God bless buddy
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Good luck clubber. Sorry to see you go, but time marches on for all of us I suppose.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Enjoy whatever you choose to spend your free time on going forward.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Best of luck to you going forward. You were a demanding reviewer, but your contributions will be missed.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Happy trails!
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Live long and prosper.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Have a good ride into the sunset, clubber. It's been good having you on board through the years.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Later Clubber. May you find hot Asians wherever your end up. But hey come back once in a while to say hello and shoot the shit, why not.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Yeah, too bad we didn't get to fuck like rabbits Clubber. I was hoping to see your club someday 😉
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Bye, Clubber. It's good to know when it's time to move on. Have fun.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Nice to have had you here Clubber ❤️
  • yankeez4lif
    4 years ago
    Thank you for your service.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Take care, Clubber. Your avatar will always be a classic!!😜
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I think TUSCL gets on many TUSCLers' nerves every now and then and makes you wanna not be on it - I think most that stick around just learn to accept TUSCL for what it is, the good and the bad.

But per your OP, it seems the latest layout changes is what ticked you off? Yeah - again that's part of TUSCL and history has proven most TUSCLers get used to new layout changes.

Anyway - if you feel it's best to move on, then all the best to you and yours.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I'm sorry to see you go, Clubber. I hope everything goes well for you. Stop in and take a look at TUSCL from time to time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ yeah - we're open 24-hours
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Have fun. Remember, just like the cheap sleazy hotels that we stay in say, we’ll keep the light on.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I wish you good health; long life and much happiness.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    "Live long and prosper."
    Peace and long life.

Wow, Clubber. Enjoy yourself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion