tuscl

Founder, where are our pics?

Friday, August 15, 2014 12:04 PM
I payed for that feature. Did you get hacked? I also had a thread deleted minutes after posting that everyones avatar had dissapeared....then they came back. If you didn't delete my thread, who did?

21 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Have you tried sending Founder a screenshot?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Nope, that magical process is beyond me.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    mikeya...did you pay for the lifetime membership thingy? I'm just curious because you've been stuck on 2 reviews for what seems like forever and I'm wondering how you're able to read reviews? Or do you just not care about reading reviews?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I pay month to month. I liked looking at members profiles and pics. I'm in San Diego, don't travel so 99% of reviews are meaningless to me and 99% of you would find me reviewing the same club over and over again useless.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    You're in San Diego? SO lucky That means you're only a hop, skip and a jump from Tijuana. mikeya, can we can swap living locations for a little while?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    San Diego sounds like a great place to live – too bad about their SCs not being what they should be – I guess one can’t have everything.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^You younger guys, come and hang out at the beaches, you will not be thinking about strip clubs.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Once you have been to the San Diego Zoo, none other will do. :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I'm friendly with another TUSCL member who was here in Seattle and later moved to San Diego. He does less clubbing now since he moved to San Diego. He mostly waits until he can drive 90 minutes north to the COI clubs on weekends.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    mikey has a point. By the time I'm ready for the whore houses, I'll be at a night club drunk trying to score.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    How did thos thread go from pics to changing living locations? Lol
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-Maybe you should treat the crew to rolled tacos and some beachfront happiness.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Let's get back to the point.Founder,just tell us you fucked up and lost all the profile pics.
  • victor2
    10 years ago
    What is a screenshot? Thx.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, On my one visit to the San Diego zoo, I was quite disappointed. That was in '83, as I recall.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "What is a screenshot?" Therein lies the problem. Founder promised to fix everything if someone would send him a screenshot.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Bring our pictures back!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    All my photos of the San Diego zoo were lost!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I think it's pretty clear that the pics ain't coming back.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Motor...I guess you will have some zoo pics to tske again next time your there. Sounds like the clubs are not that good there anyway
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Founder likes us to have mysteries. Only Founder knows. Maybe it's a program glitch he hasn't had time to work on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion