tuscl

Article: Kate Upton Blaming Fear of Social Media for not posing nude

reignfire
South Carolina
I'm surprised that no one has posted anything on this as of yet.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/08…

To me, it's okay if that what Kate truly wants to do and not worry about how people on social media or on blogs think. I don't know exactly what social media will do to her posing nude or how pics of her would be received that social media hasn't done to her already. I'm pretty sure she'll change her mind as soon as Playboy or another magazine offers her enough money, if Hollywood studios only sends her movie offers her roles that include nudity, or if she does it to avoid her from being completely irrelevant. She's making enough money with her clothes on as it is...but I would definitely love to see her completely naked!!! ;-)

25 comments

• SuperDude
    10 years ago
    She's too fat. She's not that pretty. Her fame is the result of inherited wealth, not talent.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    SuperDude, that won't sit well with your fellow Detroiters jackslash and motorhead.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    They may disagree, but they are men who respect independent thought and opinions.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    The real issue is her shape and appearance. I just don't buy this idea that fat babes are "curvy" and, thus, spinners, models, dancers or hotties. Kate Upson is a fattie trying to get guys to accept her shape.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    SuperDude, I'm hurt by your comments about Kate Upton. You're talking about the future Mrs Slash.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Jack,

Dude you have a great fast ball
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    But...but...what about these? www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/kate-upto…
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Full disclosure -- yes, I do know that the celeb jihad pics are fakes.

But the pics of Emma Watson dogging are totally real. Totes McGotes.

www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/emma-wats…

Hermione is a frickin' perv!
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    Don't know what Kate is doing to Justin Verlander but it is fucking him up!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "Don't know what Kate is doing to Justin Verlander but it is fucking him up!"

She's too heavy! She's crushing his nuts when she's riding him which in turn fucks up his performance at work.

I was never into her but at one point she was pretty hot. Problem is the rest of her body caught up to the size of her boobs and to me she now looks pretty unflattering in a bikini. Easy fix is lay off the cookies and hit the fucking gym.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Her wet t shirt pics are hot. Hopefully a secret sex tape will get leaked like with the hot kim kardashian
  • cbthree
    10 years ago
    She's not technically fat per se but compared to her fellow models, she's much larger AND has a add shape from her waist to the top of her legs not to mention the typical flat ass. The idiotic thing about her reasoning for not doing nudity is people will talk shit about her(as is obvious here lol)without her being nude so doing it would be no different. She's obviously too stupid to realize this and how ignorant she sounds giving that dumb ass excuse.
  • DoctorDarby
    10 years ago
    @zipman68--The string of comments after the Emma Watson pic are hysterical. Thanks for sharing!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Kate Upton is dating Justin Verlander? Verlander must have serious money, because he's one average looking guy.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Of course he has serious money, he's a professional baseball player lol
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    If he takes his option on 2020, he'll make $200 million on his latest deal alone. That's some serious money, not LMN money but still enough to pay a few VIP and valet fees at the penthouse club in Detroit.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Kate Upton fat? Give me a fucking break. If she's "fat", then there's no such thing as healthy weight.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't kick her out of bed. That is, if this was a different universe and if I had the kind of hardbody that could ever attract a babe like her into the same bed....

Now I'm just depressed ....:(
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    BTW, the girl is 5'10" tall and weighs 137 pounds. On what planet do those two numbers add up to "fat"? I'd call that exquisitely proportioned.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    She was probably 137 during her SI modeling days. She's a far cry from 137 today...
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Kate Upton? Yep, she's looking pretty hideous these days...

http://www.eonline.com/news/565967/kate-…
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @shailynn -- "If he takes his option on 2020, he'll make $200 million on his latest deal alone. That's some serious money, not LMN money but still enough to pay a few VIP and valet fees at the penthouse club in Detroit."

Frickin' hilarious. Yep...'tis hard to compete with ol' LMN in the money department. What with coke snd molly binges, his $900 hookers with fake D cups all covered in tats (never understood why he didn't just round to $1K), screen saver/bitchin' Porshe, and (of course) his private space station.

Alas, we probably won't see the likes of LMN again. His mum and dad probably took away his computer privileges when they caught him fappin' away as he posted to TUSCL.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    To bring this back to the amazing Ms Upton (not fat IMHO), what do you think LMN would say about her?

I think it would be something like "remember those 'vomit comet' pics showing her tits in free fall? Well, I've seen better tits on my private space station. I just as my fave to come over and, as long as her boyfriend doesn't beat her, we fly on over to Kazakhstan, blast off in a Soyuz capsule, and then we do 2 oz of coke, a bottle of Patron, and a buch of Xanex IN SPACE"

OK, OK...I know LMN never actually claimed to have a private space station. But I like thinking of Kate Upton's boobs in microgravity.

SPACE BEWBS!!!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Steve, that pic is pretty funny

Verlander is dressed like he's going to Taco Bell for a Chalupa and a Dew and she looks like she's going to the Oscar's.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "Kate Upton? Yep, she's looking pretty hideous these days...

www.eonline.com/news/565967/kate-upton-l…"

Okay okay I stand corrected - she does look good in that photo and she does look 137 - maybe even less. Amazing how she can change. On espn when she was in New York the other day she just looked like another chunky chic that are too many nachos at the game...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion